Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looking killer Goo! I can't wait to see how this gear turns out for you.

I hope all is well and that you're managing in the heat ok.

D

Both these Alien strains r kill.. It's crazy how the LAD's r giving off a FPOG sent I rub the leafs with crystals & it's the same killer bomb ass sent.. Super dank I love these FPOG & LAD.. I can't wait 2 pop my other Alien Gear.. It's always super hot in Fresno I'm used 2 it & so r my plants shit hits 85 in the tent almost everyday.. It's hot 4 about 2hrs a day with no issues at all (knock on wood) thanks 4 peepin the update D..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What up Mgoo.. soo what will u do after you take them down...will you reveg the ones ur gonna keep... did u take clones.... will you spray fem them... they look killer bro mads props goo...

I got rooted cuts of FPOG & every LAD pheno there already in beer cups vegging away plus I got 2 LAD studs 2 make F2 to make sure I never lose these gynetics.. I got every angle covered doggie. Thanks 4 stoppin by

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

Both these Alien strains r kill.. It's crazy how the LAD's r giving off a FPOG sent I rub the leafs with crystals & it's the same killer bomb ass sent.. Super dank I love these FPOG & LAD.. I can't wait 2 pop my other Alien Gear.. It's always super hot in Fresno I'm used 2 it & so r my plants shit hits 85 in the tent almost everyday.. It's hot 4 about 2hrs a day with no issues at all (knock on wood) thanks 4 peepin the update D..

I love that the LAD's are givin off a lemon fruity scent...thats hella nice..love me some lemons..i wanted those beans the most outta the drop...looks like imma have to cough up soon before theyre gone...oh shit, are they?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Lookin killa hommie man i can't wait to run these i'm glad i have a pack or three to run through. I have a few dank strains now and its hard trying to figure out witch ones to pop but i know for sure the LAD and TA F2's will be the first ones to hit the drink now if i can figure out the other 4 or 5 i'll be in there like swim wear :^) keep killin it goo now only if i had a GOO leg of lad man i'd love that MMM yezzz sirrr

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin killa hommie man i can't wait to run these i'm glad i have a pack or three to run through. I have a few dank strains now and its hard trying to figure out witch ones to pop but i know for sure the LAD and TA F2's will be the first ones to hit the drink now if i can figure out the other 4 or 5 i'll be in there like swim wear :^) keep killin it goo now only if i had a GOO leg of lad man i'd love that MMM yezzz sirrr

A Goo leg that cracked me up.. Yea pop them LAD's 4sho.. I already want another pack of LAD plus I need Tahoe Alien F2 & Alien Rock Candy 2 add 2 my collection.. I juss want every pack of Alien Gear..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Awe yeah, she needs to come from Notown to Mo-town, As in Motivland, I got lots of love to share! Lol. Good shit Goo! Now, back to the plants, sorry, something distracted me. Motiv

I juss had 2 show some NoTown eye candy well we wait 4 some Alien bud pics.. It's almost day 28 some ill have some nice Lil buds 2 show off soon..thanks 4 stoppin by

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Plants are lookin killer Goo! Oowie, you werent lyin though, that fpog maad stretched on ya, lad got hella tall too. Not sure if i missed it, but, how tall are they now? You still have some vert space to work with? Either way, lookin lovely homie, keep blowin it up! Peace out Goo! Motiv

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Plants are lookin killer Goo! Oowie, you werent lyin though, that fpog maad stretched on ya, lad got hella tall too. Not sure if i missed it, but, how tall are they now? You still have some vert space to work with? Either way, lookin lovely homie, keep blowin it up! Peace out Goo! Motiv

There about as tall as me 5'8" there all the way up 2 the light even with heavy LST there still way out of hand.. But I'll get by but next time they need 2 b flowered super small 2 fit inside the tent.. There still doing great & giving off super bomb smells..

Top Bottom