Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn the closer 2 harvest time the Fruity Pebble OG smell dead on like the buds Alien kicked down 2 me.. I'm gettin a wicked Fruity Pebble smell.. Cherry, Berry, Lemon, Lime sent.. The lime sent is the strongest.. This is the best smelling dank on earth.. It's fuckin mega crazy how this smells like fruity pebble cereal.. Ummmm,Ummmm,ummmmm!!!!! WOW!!! Very killer shit Alien!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeeeeah goo.....get it doggie!

Everything is looking nice and frost esp for having the heat and all. Good shit brotha. I can smell that fire from here!! I'm sure you will kill it even better next run thru you lucky fella ~Smf~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yeeeeah goo.....get it doggie!

Everything is looking nice and frost esp for having the heat and all. Good shit brotha. I can smell that fire from here!! I'm sure you will kill it even better next run thru you lucky fella ~Smf~
Thanks doggie.. Alien makes it eazy 2 grow bomb with his killer strains.. Yea next round I'm gunna kill it I'm filling 1/2 the tent with Fruity Pebble OG I got 8 to run next round.. I'm gunna flower them small this time I'm juss gunna stuff more in the tent b'cuz I'm running Lil plants.. Thanks 4 peepin the show..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If anybody wants 2 know the sent of this killer Fruity Pebble OG (Aliens Cut) juss go buy a box of Fruity Pebbles cereal & open up the box & stick ur beak in2 the box & take a big giant whiff.. It smells super dead on juss like the cereal no lie.. Fuckin killer ass smell if u like fruity flavorful tasty dank like I do.. I'm very glad I got a 1/2 tent (8 plants)of these FPOG 2 run next.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks for the heads up Goo
Rite on D.. Alien warned me about the stretch but I still vegged 2 long & she grew way way 2 big & touched the light a few times.. I had 2 LST them all the way threw week 7 bloom.. This round I'm gunna flower Fruity Pebble OG 24in or shorter.. Ur gunna have lots of fun with that cut..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm in Fresno and prop215 can I get a cut I would love to have something other than this crap that's floting in the valley
My dogs I grew up with since the 2nd grade ask me the same stuff & it's always the same answer I juss can't give out any cuts that I was gifted.. When Alien gifted me this cut he told me 2 keep it on lock.. I'm a man of my word & I juss can't give it out no matter what.. Sorry doggie but that's the rules..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm sorry I am a breeder tho Im in oaksterdams catalog for what its worth even tho my friend who worked there released my strain without my permission it was the blue odessey which really was a 13 yr old blueberry we had been using to breed with which I made my blue odessey with and well let's say donkey dick Aint even close to what this strain does more like elephant trunk I had ten strains due to be released in blue sky and never did bcuz how they released that blueberry but anyways my bad
No worries doggie.. I ain't trippin.. I've heard of that strain b4 but never ran it or seen it sounds nice tho.. Well then I'm sure u know about trust & how people need 2 keep shit on lock.. I ain't 1 of those guys that will put a shank in2 my homies back after he takes care of me.. It suck 2 hear ur boy did u like that.. I'm glad u stopped by & took a peek at my thread..

AssManOG

AssManOG

Oh shit Cheesy is in the house wreckin shit! Go Cheesy Go Cheesy...Tell it like it is Brotha...

Hey Goo everything is looking bomb and sticky...Keep killing it BruddaMan!

Hey by the way...can I have your first born.... Oh wait is that rude to ask for??....Just kidding...Crucifixion!

Here is some bedside ASS and if you notice, like a good woman she brought the LOTION for the ride to the MotherShip....

AssMan

Fine ass and lotion

Top Bottom