Fuck it. This is an orange bucket (home depot), natures living soil, sub irrigated, wait for it…… AUTO flower grow.

• Thread starter AZsunfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
That’s messed up! That’s the way it is down around the desert country. When things bloom, they bloom in a big way! When things hatch, they hatch in a big way! And when they infest, oh, well, you know! Hope you can get them through! Brew on!

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

92 days, we succumbed to the mighty. leafhoppers. I wanted to go heavy amber but it is what it is. I know Mephisto is the trendy hot girl for Auto’s but twenty20 Mendocino is the real deal. This was their GoGo auto and it’s a pleasure to grow. Gonna shut down the indoor grows until October and sterilize and reseal the grow room. Next run is going to be all Mephisto is SIP’s, yeaaahhhhh! 😎🤘🤘🤘!

C77014C2 DF62 4A7D A96F BFD48082184F
91E40C18 6674 4026 AD1D CE2DA7B54E2B
952D4EED 6922 406E 8E3F 476A23A9D72D
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

I tore apart the sips bucket if anyone was curious. It works but I don’t understand it because the roots are literally soaking wet. It explains the clawing but the pant grew great. Maybe i’ll go Olla instead of the SIP’s next time.

770D1099 E615 48E7 8EA0 B04B44FD130A
C089B03B C413 4AC9 BFBF FB903EDD243B
231DAB57 7240 4877 A3F4 9FB28F5C45B5
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Ya’ll ever take T breaks? I’m on day 3 and my wife is gonna kill me. I’m pissy and angry, lol. Doin the 21 day challenge. I gotta go to Mexico so I don’t wanna go cold turkey down there and ruin the trip with a bad mood. Fuck this sucks. I’ll post some pics of the outdoor bitches when I get back, the one that is in flower is literally 6 foot now and is in straight flower. Its a frankster bean so it could be an auto. That’s awesome mother fucker probably got stoned and gave me an oooopsie 😂😂😂. I haven’t chatted with him in a long time, i hope he is still at his old ways. ✌️ 😎 love

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I hope you feel better, you cranky motherfucker! I’ve heard Franksters doing OK. Have fun South of the border!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Getting a tad warm down there?😂 but it’s a dry heat! Lol! Good luck!🦂

Stokes

Stokes

Im glad you documented this, i think it might be the first Twenty20 diary ive seen. Great plant, you crushed it. Put them on my radar for sure

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You have to be careful in that heat. It’s easy to overwater because you think they are thirsty. Getting warm around here too. Kind of need a moisture probe to know what’s going on down there. That’s why I like bags. Hang in there!🐍

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

On the other hand 😎. About 6ft and asking for more!
You have to be careful in that heat. It’s easy to overwater because you think they are thirsty. Getting warm around here too. Kind of need a moisture probe to know what’s going on down there. That’s why I like bags. Hang in there!🐍
Yeah, last year I had a bad habit of flooding the plants for 5 minutes with no depth. Now I let the water trickle for about 40 minutes so I get a deep water. I haven’t had any issues yet so always 🤞.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I see you, arizony! Taint no picnic here either!
608F0177 6722 4F88 919D 30DF0DEB3497

P

Putthataway

I am assuming you are further north? I am thinking we are do for a monsoon about the fourth. Dew point hasn’t got near 55. I checked the other day and it’s was at 33 . Which is certainly better than the 13 last week.
A25A409B A23A 461E 98DD A993A1E92439

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
About 1000 miles north. North Sacramento Valley. Been watching Arizona, banging his head against the wall for a couple of years now. He’s making headway! He’s going to whip that heat! Evidently, stubborn.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

I think Monday will be my last outdoor post! I’m originally from Indio/Laquinta CA and that was fairly common. This is very fucking uncommon for phoenix. 🪦☠️

IMG 6848
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I guess you weren’t kidding! See you around hopefully, you old Gila monster! Keep rooting for us hot weather, fools!🦎

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
What the hell! It looks a lot better than I expected! Lol! I know what is coming, I watch your weather. Looks like you’re doing a good job of nursing them along so far. It’s tough when you have to work a regular job. You really can’t give them the attention they need during the rough spells! my girls are ready for it, and probably won’t even blink. But a little cooler than what you are in for. Well keep your left up and thanks for checking in. Always good to hear from you. Stay, cool, brother!🐍

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

What the hell! It looks a lot better than I expected! Lol! I know what is coming, I watch your weather. Looks like you’re doing a good job of nursing them along so far. It’s tough when you have to work a regular job. You really can’t give them the attention they need during the rough spells! my girls are ready for it, and probably won’t even blink. But a little cooler than what you are in for. Well keep your left up and thanks for checking in. Always good to hear from you. Stay, cool, brother!🐍
Nothin like overnight lows in the mid 90’s. I go to work at 5:30 and it’s 96. This is extreme every 10 year August weather at worst, not mid July. Sorry, but we are all fucked. Can’t wait for October to grow some Mephisto Auto’s when temps allow.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
So are they still growing? Did you chop? Still hanging on by the skin of their teeth? giving Mine a shower this morning. Get them ready for the hot one. Then hoping for the best. So far so good.🦎

Top Bottom