Fuck it. This is an orange bucket (home depot), natures living soil, sub irrigated, wait for it…… AUTO flower grow.

• Thread starter AZsunfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Temps are sick and auto is starting to get a little weight on. How much torture can it handle. I was in CA for 3 days and it gulped up a gallon of water, reservoir was dry. One outdoor is getting tall like a sunflower. Big ass fan leaves, very healthy looking. Other one is super lowrider with small leaves. It looks very stressed. Onward ✌️

89D4AEC1 5B31 4E3B A0F2 3A6DF5D05A5B
47B9B497 9303 489D 977A F88474BC1F49
109D8A2B E8BA 46AC AE34 CC9EB2247B2C
3BCF11CA 4B59 4898 A95B 505628DADA83
7FC346E1 DF85 4BF3 B92E 7E49D0431DFF
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Indoor Auto looks about done. I’m gonna let it get real ripe, its at day 80 or some shit so I’m gonna go another week or 2. Other outdoor photo hates the heat, very yellow and isn’t really growing much. No shade yet, gonna hold out on shade until we hit 109 or so. Later my outdoor growmies ✌️

FE1497FA F5C7 4F9B 9EC0 FA516623C617
62199967 6128 48E9 86E2 4C1815A0561C
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Wow! Real nice.
If I had any advice, it would be. Make and use this microbe solution once a week. One liter in a watering can of rain water once a week.
I don't get fancy. A 5L bucket with 2 or 3 liters of rain water in it. 2 nice handfuls of your best garden soil toss it in.
1 boiled mushy potato blended with a little water. Dump it in and mix well. Set it in the sun Thursday or Friday. It's ready for weekend feed.

This will really help your soil produce the nutrients your plant requires.
Simple Microbe solution

Real simple JLF small batch

More Nate's Videos
All the best

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Wow! Real nice.
If I had any advice, it would be. Make and use this microbe solution once a week. One liter in a watering can of rain water once a week.
I don't get fancy. A 5L bucket with 2 or 3 liters of rain water in it. 2 nice handfuls of your best garden soil toss it in.
1 boiled mushy potato blended with a little water. Dump it in and mix well. Set it in the sun Thursday or Friday. It's ready for weekend feed.

This will really help your soil produce the nutrients your plant requires.
Simple Microbe solution

Real simple JLF small batch

More Nate's Videos
All the best
Do you know where i can buy rain water? 😂. Love the microbe recipe, thank you. I was actually going to make some FPJ with my resident aloe and cactus, I have some new growth on my cacti and what better to make FPJ with than some freakin cactus, when in Rome right? Time is my currency, and I’m broke.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'm in small town. SW Ontario, when I turn the tap on the chlorine in the water burns your eyes. If I need to use city water it must sit at least 48 hours or it kills all the microbes I'm trying to grow. Even then who knows what else is in it. So I collect Rain water in the spring and store it in 8 drums.

I'm sure you can use ground water in a pinch. Any way, I was reading your post and wanted to say hello. Dam nice looking plants.
All the best. The microbe solution will help break down the rabbit raisins and help the natural microbes in your soil feed your plants. The JLF stinks to high heaven but the plants love it. It's NPK is 1-1-1 lots of Calcium and other minerals as well. Won't burn plants. My Laughing Buddha is just as shiny as can be. Loving life.
Ron

Last edited:
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

This is only my 2nd ever photo. This seems like more than just preflower?! Is this normal and what to make of it flowering? The days are long and it never gets shade.

1E3CDCF0 118E 4385 8F8A 252DC45B821A
868BCD7E A918 4656 B551 D2BCBA7E6FFA
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
When did you put it out you old sidewinder? Aren’t you supposed to be tormenting poor sick people?😁

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If you put it out before the middle of May, then maybe it was too early. Or maybe it’s an auto?

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

If you put it out before the middle of May, then maybe it was too early. Or maybe it’s an auto?
May 7th man. I started them under 18/6 lights and put them out May 7th to harden off a bit then in the dirt a week later. Man! Other one is fine with no flower 🤷‍♂️

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

May 7th man. I started them under 18/6 lights and put them out May 7th to harden off a bit then in the dirt a week later. Man! Other one is fine with no flower 🤷‍♂️
Looks like sunrise to sunset was just shy of 14 hours at that date in Arizona, maybe the switch from 18/6-13.75/10.25 was enough to trigger flower. She lost almost four hours of daylight overnight when she was put outside. I’d say that’s probably what happened.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Well, this oughta make an interesting grow even more interesting. Maybe a reveg in the desert. Hope the other one doesn’t decide to wonk out on you also! I put four out about the second week of May knowing full well what could happen. All four flowered. All regs. That’s why I start so many! It’s fun to fuck around with that if you have back up! Around here, it’s 1 June if you don’t want any surprises! A bunch of people back east this happen too. Three of mine were males and have all kinds of pods on them. I may try and get some pollen. This early I don’t know if it would be any good. The one that flowered female, I may try to revege and see what happens just for educational sake. 🐍

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Well, this oughta make an interesting grow even more interesting. Maybe a reveg in the desert. Hope the other one doesn’t decide to wonk out on you also! I put four out about the second week of May knowing full well what could happen. All four flowered. All regs. That’s why I start so many! It’s fun to fuck around with that if you have back up! Around here, it’s 1 June if you don’t want any surprises! A bunch of people back east this happen too. Three of mine were males and have all kinds of pods on them. I may try and get some pollen. This early I don’t know if it would be any good. The one that flowered female, I may try to revege and see what happens just for educational sake. 🐍
Well fuck man, aren’t you just full of good news! Do I have any options or is it just trash now? This is what happens when an auto grower trys his hand at photos. Its like another language.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

WTF is that?
You guys are just clownin on me now! Equal parts new plant material and brown sugar! KNF FPJ? I just did a very small amount with fresh new cactus buds and some other new growth from my yard. Ya’ll some clownin shit talkers for sure! It’s all good, appreciate ya’ll. Peace n love bros.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Of course I was clowning you! But I don’t know about the other guy! Lol! All you can do is let her grow and see what happens. If you get a good reveg you might get a good yield out of it yet! Putting them out early and getting an early flower is one of those things you really can’t correct. Just have to live with it and learn from it. But it looks like you’re making progress from a few years ago! Don’t work too hard brother!🐍

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Ha, ha ha! Looks like summer is finally arriving late next week! Will be interesting to see who succumbs to the heat first! You or the plants!🦂

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Ha, ha ha! Looks like summer is finally arriving late next week! Will be interesting to see who succumbs to the heat first! You or the plants!🦂
tell me about it. 5 bucks says we don’t get a monsoon this year. Last time we had an overdue el nino we didnt get rain till the following year. I’m going to throw up the shade this week.

The wet winter brought the pests. The revegging one is covered with leafhoppers. Usually its white flies and aphids but this year is all leafhoppers. I’m blasting them with peppermint soap spray so we will see. I have tons of lacewings and mantis in my yard so I don’t want to use any chemicals. I’m chopping the auto today as leafhoppers got into my grow room. They took over the lower buds but I’m a snob and only harvest the main colas so it’ll be fine. I believe pests in late flower trigger the plants immune system and they get a little more dank than normal.

Time to take a break and brew some Weihenstephan and finally get into summer mode! 😵‍💫🍻

Top Bottom