Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
People are greedy here mate, £10 for 2 gummies and £15 or 2 for £25 for the Nerd ropes. I'm gonna be "that guy" and half that price on the spot. Greedy bastards, I wouldn't care but most of the "500mg" stuff is faaar from that strength. I only sell to aquantances or give away to friends and family so price isn't the be all and end all for me, as long as it covers the bare price of the weed I'm happy.

But yeah ur right mate, I can see some fucked up days/nights ahead and I rarely swear on here.
Almost seven dollars a gummy. Wow.

Fudge

Fudge

Scrog frame that will slide up and down the poles of the tent, work in progress from a mutual friend. All on the hush, she thinks she's making a cold frame for my granddads garden 😂. All made from reclaimed wooden pallets. This is scrap wood so is a bit rough, but for £10 a pop treated or painted, they're a bargain, ordered 4 to be on with. Plus they will act as a frame to stop suck in from negative pressure in the tents.
IMG 20210121 WA0011
IMG 20210121 WA0009
IMG 20210121 WA0010

Fudge

Fudge

Took clones of all my seeds, now just wait and see if there's any keepers.

20210121 193811

New seeds in solo's looking happy and healthy.

20210121 193854
20210121 193848

Plus I've kept the 2 best clones of bignug I had (multiple mothers), chopped them down to the base and flushed them, added a touch of calmag and some enzymes, hopefully they will re-veg nicely.
20210121 193900

sportyridr

sportyridr

you Sir are a growing & cloning machine...if I had the room I'd prob be all the way out of control doing that stuff lol...those big trunks look funny in the lil nursery bag...beauty grow

Fudge

Fudge

you Sir are a growing & cloning machine...if I had the room I'd prob be all the way out of control doing that stuff lol...those big trunks look funny in the lil nursery bag...beauty grow
Thank you, you think mine are big take a look at @Aqua Man 's in 1gallons.
All this is 1 room bud,apart from my little seed/clone tent under the stairs. Granted its a fair size room, but think like tetris. I've a walkway in through the middle and enough room to squeeze round the back and sides of each tent, plus a spot in corner for nute storage. You can do a LOT with little space if you plan it right. I should hit a harvest every 3 to 5 weeks after this gorilla crop.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Thank you, you think mine are big take a look at @Aqua Man 's in 1gallons.
All this is 1 room bud,apart from my little seed/clone tent under the stairs. Granted its a fair size room, but think like tetris. I've a walkway in through the middle and enough room to squeeze round the back and sides of each tent, plus a spot in corner for nute storage. You can do a LOT with little space if you plan it right. I should hit a harvest every 3 to 5 weeks after this gorilla crop.

Oh I've seen @Aqua Man 's stuff...he is just lucky I'm in the US, If I still lived in Ontario I would be up his butt all the time as I used to live reasonably close. He could train me to grow those monsters, that way he's got more time for gummy making. 😂 🤣

Tetris eh...I can picture an overhead shot in my head...that's what we do man, make the best of what space we have to work with. If I owned, oh the things I would do lol. Plus winter makes the walls close in even more sometimes when its cloudy and dismal out.

Fudge

Fudge

Oh I've seen @Aqua Man 's stuff...he is just lucky I'm in the US, If I still lived in Ontario I would be up his butt all the time as I used to live reasonably close. He could train me to grow those monsters, that way he's got more time for gummy making. 😂 🤣

Tetris eh...I can picture an overhead shot in my head...that's what we do man, make the best of what space we have to work with. If I owned, oh the things I would do lol. Plus winter makes the walls close in even more sometimes when its cloudy and dismal out.
I'm VERY lucky, my landlord let me this house knowing what I was going to do. He just said, we never speak about it, he won't look, if I make sure no1 knows its going on. I'm also lucky to have no neighbours and retail properties all the way round so my electric doesn't stand out from the crowd either. The total icing on the cake is there's a launderette 2 doors along and a hair dressers the other way, both out out a fair bit of heat I'd imagine. Even the chopper would have have hard time pin pointing the exact numbers of houses, so give them no reason to look and I'm laughing.

Even writing this now I feel myself getting angry because of having to hide it in the 1st place. #decriminalisenotlegalize

Latest posts

Top Bottom