• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Screenshot 20210516 111912 Chrome

Madmax

Madmax

Great news mate..i wish i documented how long my purple punch had taken.shes not a big plant but what she has grown would b absolutely ideal to grow all my plants like her.very short even canopy with some beautiful colas .shes miles from the light and still producing quality buds..and seems shes old she takes her nutes like a champ.i couldnt ask for a better grow...i hope you gal does the same..sooo asy to train the branches too.

Fudge

Fudge

Great news mate..i wish i documented how long my purple punch had taken.shes not a big plant but what she has grown would b absolutely ideal to grow all my plants like her.very short even canopy with some beautiful colas .shes miles from the light and still producing quality buds..and seems shes old she takes her nutes like a champ.i couldnt ask for a better grow...i hope you gal does the same..sooo asy to train the branches too.
I'm going to do a punch scrog, not sure if in next runs coming or the ones after, I just need to do some dates nd working out

Fudge

Fudge

Whats the smoke like off the punch mate? Mine was too early in the solo cup so didn't rate it, it was better once cured but I didn't give the plant time fir those purple flavours to develope in her

Madmax

Madmax

It has a little bit of a berry like taste on the exhale...was very smooth ..too smooth actually as you can suck a humugus cone no probs.it didnt take long to kick in .had abit of a heartbeat in me head haha and was a tad racy for a brief moment.but that quickly passed felt very relaxed and got the mind thinking a little like the creative side.all the gals i know liked this smoke..id grow it again.i believe it can b more potent as the trics were damaged but this time the tric heads are chockablock like a field of poppy heads ha..

Fudge

Fudge

I froze all the trim and little tiny stuff, then very quickly grinded it then through it through the trimbin again.
Altogether I got 32g. Last time with a bag I got 12g. So an extra 20g using the tb at 52 quid it's defo earned its keep on its 1st outing.
I'll be treating her right 💯💯
20210523 220803

Latest posts

Top Bottom