fugu kush and alien bubba

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

here we go. 5 days into the flip and time for some updated pics....

fugu kush day 5
Fkd5

alien bubba1 day 5
Ab1d5

alien bubba4 day 5
Ab4d5

alien og day 5
Aogd5

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them babies r growin up quik! U gonna top them or train them, et?

E

E.T.

no training this round....at least for these. i threw 3 mom's into the mix that have been topped, lst'd into some nice little bushes. had i known that i would end up with only 3 females, i would have put the 'bushes' into 6.5 gal air pots and had some super nice plants. but, i went with the cuts in 2 gal air pots untrained, so i get a better idea of their natural branching...that fugu is a fkn beauty.

Them babies r growin up quik! U gonna top them or train them, et?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yes she is, et! I'm hoping 2 catch that mota drop next week. Those fugu will b around again! Hope i don't miss them again. I like 2 grow my girls in their natural state. I should've trained the jungle i had but had 2 rebuild the room. That cold snap put me behind schedule. Shit happens! Keep up the good work bro. I'll b back around 2 check on them babies.

E

E.T.

so here they are......the mom's of my ladies. first pics of em since i heavily root pruned, took cuttings and repotted. they bounced back nicely to fill my open space.

alien bubba1 mom
Ab1momtop

Ab1mombranching

alien bubba4 mom
Ab4momtop

Ab4mombranching

fugu kush mom
Fkmomtop

Fkmombranching

and here's a shot of the bubba run. the cuts are around the perimeter and the moms are in the middle.
Roomd10

E

E.T.

my first problem.....fkn herm!! my alien bubba1 has a big herm problem. not just a couple of balls, full blown herm! fkn sucks. i didn't think the pre 98 x alien kush had any issues....until now. the other alien bubba, fugu kush and alien og are all fine, no issues....but i'm worried about my other alien bubba now....i'll be keeping a very close eye on these, daily. here's a shot of the alien bubba1. look closely and you can see some pistils above the nuts....

Ab1herm

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That sux bro. Keep an eye on the other bitch. Hope u dont have any more issues.

E

E.T.

time for day 13 update. i have to say, as of right now, i am very disappointed with both of my alien bubba's. they both now show signs of herming. alien bubba4 is not as bad a alien bubba1, but still herming. i removed the alien bubba1 mom due to an outrageous amount of nuts....i kept the cut going but removed all the nuts i found, just to see how it finishes. if i find that the nuts keep coming back, it gets the ax. the alien bubba4 doesn't have nearly as many nuts, but i still found em. i kept this mom in because of the small amount of male organs that i removed. i will keep an eye on them and inspect each one daily, so i don't end up polinating anything. the fugu is a beast. no herm issues.....so, as of right now, this one is the bubba keeper! outrageous branching and vigorous growth. what a beauty. the alien og has no signs of herming, so from her and the fugu i know it's not an environment issue, it's not a stress issue....fk it. we'll see how they turn out, just disappointed....anyway, on with the pics.

alien bubba1
Ab1d13

alien bubba4
Ab4d13

fugu kush
Fkd13

alien og
Aogd13

alien bubba4 mom
Ab4momd13

fugu kush mom
Fkmomd13

2DogWalker

ET,

That fugu looks sweet!!!!

Shittay on the AB's I am thinking about putting some to soak very soon, and hope I don't have a bunch of herms to look forward to....

Good luck man!

2Dog

W

wiklund

Hi!

I got some pack of alien bubba cant wait to put them in the coco!

Kind Regards M

E

E.T.

day 18 update. everything is looking good with the exception of the bubba's throwing balls. i pull em every time i see em....inspecting them on a daily basis. alien bubba1 has the biggest problem with that, while #4 is better...but i still find em. not going to remove the plants, as i am on top of it and don't have anything ready to fill the gaps. my alien og is fkn huge, 2x stretch. looking good though. the fugu is a dream. seems like it could use a little heavier feeding schedule, but i'd rather play it safe as i have other issues to focus on. so, for this initial run, we'll keep her light. what a beauty. i think she leans toward the blowfish side....or maybe that's just wishful thinking....anyway, on with the pics.

alien bubba1 day 18 @ 25" tall
Ab1d18

Ab1topd18

alien bubba4 day 18 @ 30" tall
Ab4d18

Ab4topd18

alien og day 18 @ 36" tall
Aogd18

Aogtopd18

fugu kush day 18 @ 30" tall
Fkd18

Fktopd18

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wow lookin great E.T. evrythings healthy happy gonna be some dank bro nice work!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh damn... Where in the world have I been? Can't believe I've been missing out on all the eye candy... Very nice work in the garden E.T.! Your last round was great and despite the Alien Bubba issues, you have quite a few keepers that will undoubtedly keep you busy... :cool

L

Loonymc

love the fugu kush, very nice hyb
looking forward to some big sticky buds
loony

JH420

JH420

Sorry to hear about your herm issues, I know how much that sucks. I would just kill em off if they are herming that early on but that's just my 2 cents. Everything else is lookin stellar, I can see you know what you're doin fo sho.

E

E.T.

Oh damn... Where in the world have I been? Can't believe I've been missing out on all the eye candy... Very nice work in the garden E.T.! Your last round was great and despite the Alien Bubba issues, you have quite a few keepers that will undoubtedly keep you busy... :cool

oh shit, shady's in the house! thanks bro, i try to keep my game on point....

love the fugu kush, very nice hyb
looking forward to some big sticky buds
loony

me too loony, me too.

Sorry to hear about your herm issues, I know how much that sucks. I would just kill em off if they are herming that early on but that's just my 2 cents. Everything else is lookin stellar, I can see you know what you're doin fo sho.

anyone that pops seeds and has had a herm or auto know the pain....put so much time/love/money/etc. in, only to get kicked in the nuts when you think you're ready to reap the rewards. oh well, goes with the territory. think i'm gonna ride this one out and keep a real close eye on em...just won't keep any cuts. thanks for the ups brotha

V

vancerz

Still digging the fugu kush that your rocking looking forward to seeing more pics of her as she progresses.

sucks about the bubba yo, at least you will still have plenty of fire to smoke on.

Top Bottom