Fugu kush and rival!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1! Welcome @ my fugu kush grow. I soaked 5 of these seeds. All sprouted but only 2 made it thru transplant. Hope a find a nice a girl or 2! I got these planted in roots 707 soil and party cups. These babies r doin good so far. I will be feeding the fugu kush with gh flora nova grow and bloom. Along with a bunch of other additives from their line and several other companies. If u have run this strain b4, any info on feedings would be appreciated. Now on with the show!

Fugu kush and rival
Fugu kush and rival 2
Fugu kush and rival 3
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Looking great RIVAL79! I'm sub'd for sure. Good luck bro.

-nugzz

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
nice, i use the paper towel method. a little scuffing up and in a wet paper towel and then in a baggie and then a nice cool dark place. SWEET

E

E.T.

bout time you got some fugu bro...:)
mine is a light feeder throughout. have yet to push her, but she leans towards the blowfish side. stretch was about 2x...i'll be lurking around here to see what you come up with. good luck homie!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for stopping by y'all. I usually soak and then place them in paper towels. I probably soaked to long. I had some bugs munching on my seedlings. Got it handled tho. Only the strong survive!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Damn i have never seen a :bug eating a seed. i hate bugs that do damage to the garden.

P

primeform

BAM! welcome to the party Rival! got a few of these girls 2 feet tall right now and they look beautiful. every strain that i got from hazeman had great germ rates. Does scuffing them really help?

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Fuck bugs man. Good to hear that you got the problem under control.

-nugzz

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx guys for dropping in. I will post new pics 2marrow. One is looking Bubba leaning and the other maybe Blowfish. Haven't really seen that strain grown out b4. Maybe u guys can help me identify them! They r looking healthy. Gonna transplant them into 1gal containers soon. Y'all come back now, ya hear!

T

TreFarmer

BAM! welcome to the party Rival! got a few of these girls 2 feet tall right now and they look beautiful. every strain that i got from hazeman had great germ rates. Does scuffing them really help?

The way I understand it, some seeds are so hard (or resin coated) that water doesn't penetrate real easy, so scuffing (especially the seam) helps the water penetrate, and helps the seedling pop out more easily. This is important, because the plant has very limited resources (stored cotyledon foods only) until photosynthesis starts and is rooted. An early yellow cotyledon usually means that that seed worked really hard to sprout. If photosynthesis doesn't start in time the seedling will die from lack of foods. I have lost dozens over the years that seemed to be viable, and now I suspect that this may have helped.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Some beans r super hard 4sho. I really never had issues b4 popping seeds until now. I'm gonna try putting them in rapid rooters b4 they go into soil or coco. We'll see if this works for me.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer Rival I remember how nice ET's pheno was I bet your gonna find some gems 4sure,dam your gonna have so many keepers from all the gear your poppin its gonna be insane lol..kill it brotha be ez peace!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope

You get 2 different keepers, good luck

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I hope so, Mal. That would kik ass. I have 5 more of these beans still. I also got some White Fugu Kush testers from Hazeman! I'm soaking them right now. It's a full moon 2nite!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Damn, LUCKY! How did you score those? I want some lol.

-nugzz

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm testing them for Hazeman! Part of the White Project. I can't wait to see them up against that Fugu. I wanna see the difference in trichome production and weight. I'm sure they will spectacular! Stay around my threads. It's about to get crazy really quick. The pics I posted r a week old. New pics will be up soon.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
I will be watching the white fugu kush grow real close. you where the only one to get those I'm pretty sure. :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I will be watching the white fugu kush grow real close. you where the only one to get those I'm pretty sure. :)
Thank u so much! I will have them planted by the weekend. I got them soaking right now. See u in the threads!

Top Bottom