Fugu kush and rival!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The weather is getting hot in Cali. My Fugu r loving it outside! I will get some new pics up later. Good luck with ur grow bro!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
The weather is getting hot in Cali. My Fugu r loving it outside! I will get some new pics up later. Good luck with ur grow bro!

i know what you mean about the good weather. i put some cuts outside at a buddy farm and they are going crazy. next time i go up there i will take some pic's. i put out some Chemdog D and my black Russian.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry i havent updated in a minute. I been hella busy. My lady is looking good. The boy didnt make the cut! She's loving the cali sunshine tho. Here r some new pics. Enjoy!

Fugu24
Fugu24 top
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Very nice looking, she looks great and those leaves are huge

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
So Hazeman, would you say that she is a more Blowfish leaning pheno by the looks of those leaves? BTW looks nice and healthy Rival.
Peace
Freak

E

E.T.

looking good rival. hope you don't mind me throwing up these pics, but your fugu looks similar to mine. structure, spacing....you're def in for some chronic bubonic!
~15-20 days into bloom
Fkd13

Fktopd18

~25-30 days into bloom
Fkd32

Fktopd32

~50 days into bloom
Fkd46

Fkbudd52

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for sharing the pics, ET. She is looking really good. I can't wait to see how she produces outside! I will take cuts for inside 2day.

Thank for coming by Freak. I will my pics up of ur testers later 2day. I been having some upload issues. They r looking awesome tho.

Hazeman, what pheno do u think she is bro? I told u I would grow her in the full Cali sunshine. I will get a ne pic of her 2day. She's getting big! I gonna let her grow all natural.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all. This Fugu bitch is looking real good. I'm about to transplant her on sunday. Hazeman, does she clone easy? I wanna get cuts 4sho! Here is a new pic of her. Enjoy!

Fugu25
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
So Hazeman, would you say that she is a more Blowfish leaning pheno by the looks of those leaves? BTW looks nice and healthy Rival.
Peace
Freak

yes it is definitely blowfish Dom looking

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Definately looks like the Blowfish, hopefully she turns out as frosty..I run the strait blowfish now and love it.

Thinkin of grabbin a pack or two of the Fugu myself, very nice cross Hazeman

Passion baby!!

Tex

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
thanks Texas Kid. it's that bubba kush clone i have it turns allot of crosses into gold. so far everything i hit into my bubba clone came out great. fugu the redneck kush, molokai kush, big bud X bubba kush, and others. but I'm glad everyone likes it. thanks Again

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm loving this strain. I told u I would run her outside for ya! Lol. She has really nice branching. Do u think I should top her or let her grow naturally? Thanx for the info!

Thanx for stopping thru, Texas Kid! Pick up them Fugu my friend. She def is a keeper in my eyes!

sticky icky

sticky icky

She lookin lucious Rival she sure is lovin that California sunshine can't wait to see the dankness unfold I've got a pack on ice stay up peace!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
I'm loving this strain. I told u I would run her outside for ya! Lol. She has really nice branching. Do u think I should top her or let her grow naturally? Thanx for the info!

Thanx for stopping thru, Texas Kid! Pick up them Fugu my friend. She def is a keeper in my eyes!

i would let her grow naturally, from seed they always do good. may be after a few clones then i would top her

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Cool. I will let her do the damn thing! I will mess around with topping the cuts of her. Thanx for the tips, Hazeman!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Hazeman! Has she been run outside b4? This pheno looks like she might flower early! We just have to wait and see what happens.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Hey Hazeman! Has she been run outside b4? This pheno looks like she might flower early! We just have to wait and see what happens.

no i haven't ran it outside. i wish i could do a outside grow . but i don't have the right place for it yet.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
no i haven't ran it outside. i wish i could do a outside grow . but i don't have the right place for it yet.
Cool. At least u can see how she grows outside now! I think she might flower early outside. I will know in a month or so! Hope she yields big.

Latest posts

Top Bottom