Fugu kush and rival!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell yeah bro! I'm goin big, that's 4 sho! I will update these soon. Getting big hella quick.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
My last grow, I had 6ft plus plants in my garden. Gonna be working on height control wit some strains. I like to let them do their own thing but I'm in control. Lol.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
My last grow, I had 6ft plus plants in my garden. Gonna be working on height control wit some strains. I like to let them do their own thing but I'm in control. Lol.

tie down and the weave is in order. :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These girls r getting big, really fast. I will be topping and transplanting these soon. I will be posting new pics later 2day. Hope I find a lady out of these 2. Stop by 2nite y'all, 4 all the excitement!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1! Here's an update on my fugu babies. They r growing hella fast. They will be sexing soon. I will be transplanting and topping them soon. Hope i get a nice girl from this strain. Here r some new pics.

51stang50

need to pull up a chair for this one too. Thanks a lot Rival!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thank u bro! These r gonna be off the hook in a few weeks. Sure hope I get a sexy bitch from 1 of these seedlings. Come back by when u get a chance!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
get a male and female and make seeds then do a select grow. with 50 seeds.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I was thinking about that or doin a bx wit my P98 Bubba. I will do some work with them if that's cool with u,Hazeman? They r looking really nice and I would love 2 make some beans to work thru.

overgrown

overgrown

I hate to speak for hazeman but I know he will say the same thing.make seeds with em that's what they are there for and anything I put out do whatever with them.that is what it all about.and we have enough projects going on to hopefully keep everyone as busy growing as we are.so to clear the air anything I give sell pass whatever I would be honored to see others take the time to play around and make seeds.and im sure hazeman feels the same.

Overgrown

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I hate to speak for hazeman but I know he will say the same thing.make seeds with em that's what they are there for and anything I put out do whatever with them.that is what it all about.and we have enough projects going on to hopefully keep everyone as busy growing as we are.so to clear the air anything I give sell pass whatever I would be honored to see others take the time to play around and make seeds.and im sure hazeman feels the same.

Overgrown
Cool. I will give them a shot. I'm gonna hit it wit a few girls. Hope I get a stud from the 2 babies. I got a nice Bubba male 2 hit the girl wit also. Something will come out of this project. Thanx again. Hope Hazeman feels the same!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
overgrown is right, you can make seeds and do what ever you want with any of the strains i sell or give away. once you give someone seeds or a cut it isn't yours any more. if i didn't want you to grow or make seeds of a strain, i wouldn't give them to you. so i don't have to give my blessing for you to do what you want with them.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
overgrown is right, you can make seeds and do what ever you want with any of the strains i sell or give away. once you give someone seeds or a cut it isn't yours any more. if i didn't want you to grow or make seeds of a strain, i wouldn't give them to you. so i don't have to give my blessing for you to do what you want with them.
some breeders don't think that why. Thanx a lot. I will work them for sure now! I will post info on this new project as soon as I find out the sex of these babies.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
It looks like I got a girl and a boy! I transplanted the girl. I was thinking of topping the male so, I have more pollen sacs. Do u think that would be a good idea, Hazeman? I wanna make sure my lady gets full of beans!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
4sho! She's gonna get banged out by Fugu stud and P98 Bubba stud. Giving her the double stuff! Lmao!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
All 15 of my white fugu kush popped and are doing fine. a friend of mine, it took 2 weeks for some seeds he was germinating. we planted them outside in the great UP of MI. they where seeds he had collected since the 70's. the only bad thing is he didn't mark what they where. we will see this October tho.

Top Bottom