Fugu kush and rival!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I plan on setting the hood on Fire! Lol. I got a bunch of new strains goin. All of them r pure flame. Be prepared. U might get caught up in a fire storm! Lmao!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
A lil update for u guys and girls. These babies r getting big. I'm gonna transplant them later 2day. I cant wait to see them next 2 my white fugu! Here's some new pics for every1.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These babies r lookin super healthy. They r just about ready 2 transplant. Thanx for stopping by, et!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here's an update for u farmers! These babies r getting big fast. I transplanted them 2day and will begin feeding them 2marrow. Here r some new pics of the fugu!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Plants

Looking good, I just popped 10 of these

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck with those beans. I hope i get a winner out of these fugu babies. If not i got more of these beans. See u in the threads, mal.

S

snkrhd23

cant wait to see these babies grow up and turn into some flame whores. lol wierd about the germ rate i popped 5 about a week ago and only 1 popped. still got 5 left but they were some pretty small seeds. good luck wit this grow and ur 20 others lol

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx bro. I'm gonna all the luck I can get. So many plants and so little time! I will keep them all updated for u farmers tho. Come on by my other threads if u get a chance. They r all getting good.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That is what I thought. Do these yield better than the Bubba? I hope so. Can't wait to flip these babies.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
That is what I thought. Do these yield better than the Bubba? I hope so. Can't wait to flip these babies.

if they take a lot of the bubba side then the yield just a little more than bubba. topping is a must for a above average yield.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I plan on topping them and flipping them in a few weeks. How long after I top them should I flip these babies?

Top Bottom