DSCN4242

Top View

DSCN4243

Will update pics on Day 14

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wvweything is looking nice and ehalthy. cant wait to see these in full bloom!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Alright Farmers.....Now things are starting to happen

Here are a few pics.....I apologize for taking so long getting the weekly update up...went out of town for a minute

At Day 7

DSCN4256

DSCN4258

DSCN4257

I will post the new weekly update tomorrow also.....stay tuned

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
DAMN....can't wait to post new pics....these bitches have blown up over the last week

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good bro cant wait to see the new pics. i can see soem crazy dbl serrations going on in the elaves when i blow up the pics. the male i chose had that as well. i was selecting for that as well as structure as i had heard the cheese cut had dbl serrations as well.

L

Luck Dragon

Here are a couple of the pics for ya. I got these already two weeks from cloner first one is 2weeksveg.
Thcfarm 002
. This one is week 4 of veg.
Thcfarm 001
. I keep you guys up with more pics as I go.Just put some other one's in bloom last week.I'll get u guys some pic's in a few days. Im starting some new threads on some newbies .You should check it out tommmrow.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Wat up Farmers!

Here is the pics from Day 22 in Flower

DSCN4259

Here is the best I could do for an aerial view.....

DSCN4260

as you can see they bushed up quite a bit....I will start thinning them out a little at a time to open these girls up.

Tuesday is Ressy change so be lookin for the new pics come Tuesday...

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
looking good bro cant wait to see the new pics. i can see soem crazy dbl serrations going on in the elaves when i blow up the pics. the male i chose had that as well. i was selecting for that as well as structure as i had heard the cheese cut had dbl serrations as well.

Nice...glad to see you are still watching the show Bro

These girls are vigorous....just compare week to week.....granted some of that is Hydro....awesome growth though

Kid do you have any pics of the parents?

I'd like to know what else for projects you got up your sleeve man....whatcha working wit... You should send some more test gear out if you got any...I would be honored to run your gear.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Me and my partner Str8dank just started our seed company Evolution seeds. and we have a bunch of crosses that we are working on.

I ran it by Obsoul33t and im gonna be working with the aliendawg line. i had soem of redeyes f2's and they have been thoroughly tested by many members here. for the most part they seem to be stable and problem free. WE are also gonna be doing soem fem crosses with a bunch of differnt clone onlies. Another reg line is Grand daddy Querkle right now im looking for soem Urkle dom males in a pack of querkle to cross back to Kens Grand Daddy Purple. I just Harvested some Larry Og x c99 and in about 20 days or less ill be harvesting soem ultimate Chem x Chemdog D. The Fem crosses are a secret for now.

these are looking good man.:)

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
lookin good BR cant wait for the smoke report

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

Looking really good anything i've touched Kid has worked has been a gem. i recently harvested some of one of his strains and i had to lie to people saying i was all out just to keep some for me and this was on the day it was ready lol.

Me and my partner Str8dank just started our seed company Evolution seeds. and we have a bunch of crosses that we are working on.

I ran it by Obsoul33t and im gonna be working with the aliendawg line. i had soem of redeyes f2's and they have been thoroughly tested by many members here. for the most part they seem to be stable and problem free. WE are also gonna be doing soem fem crosses with a bunch of differnt clone onlies. Another reg line is Grand daddy Querkle right now im looking for soem Urkle dom males in a pack of querkle to cross back to Kens Grand Daddy Purple. I just Harvested some Larry Og x c99 and in about 20 days or less ill be harvesting soem ultimate Chem x Chemdog D. The Fem crosses are a secret for now.

The GDQ is gonna be so nice man they are looking SOOOO good. them dawgs are barking also man gonna be some sick crosses. as for the clone onlies well keep them a lil hush right now because after doing a in depth analysis of all of their attributes and comparing them there are so many 'why didn't someone think to do this before' kind of crosses we've come up with using seriously the top genetics available i think its best to get a little closer to completion before we discuss them. the air is full of superb herb and STS as we turn girls out :)

winta

winta

lookin good baked! u gonna have some frosty fat colas in a minute!

L

Luck Dragon

Damn those querkle mixes are sound good.Just had some of that c99 and it was pretty good smoke I imagine the mix of that O.g. is gonna be fire.

L

Luck Dragon

Wat up Farmers!

Here is the pics from Day 22 in Flower

View attachment 135089

Here is the best I could do for an aerial view.....

View attachment 135090

as you can see they bushed up quite a bit....I will start thinning them out a little at a time to open these girls up.

Tuesday is Ressy change so be lookin for the new pics come Tuesday...

Those did bush up man ! They are looking great your getting some good growth on that table. I have some in week 2 and 3 and one in week6 with some buds on it. Ill load up pics up for u this weeekend. they did like a foot and a half strech everywhere like a huge bush with thick branching.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
me and my partner str8dank just started our seed company evolution seeds. And we have a bunch of crosses that we are working on.

I ran it by obsoul33t and im gonna be working with the aliendawg line. I had soem of redeyes f2's and they have been thoroughly tested by many members here. For the most part they seem to be stable and problem free. We are also gonna be doing soem fem crosses with a bunch of differnt clone onlies. Another reg line is grand daddy querkle right now im looking for soem urkle dom males in a pack of querkle to cross back to kens grand daddy purple. I just harvested some larry og x c99 and in about 20 days or less ill be harvesting soem ultimate chem x Chemdog D. The fem crosses are a secret for now.

These are looking good man.:)
sounds awesome kt! I had a nice querkle male a few months ago. He got hacked! Good luck on everything. When can we expect a drop from u guys? Things sounds very interesting!

Things r lookin good, baked! Good luck with ur harvest bro. Sounds like a tasty x.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Looking good Baked.

Can't wait to sample this, since I have heard so many good things about this cross.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight Farmers!....these ladies are starting to look gooooooddd

Today is Day 28....I am doing a short flush....then nuting them up

Here is a root shot....

DSCN4267

Here is a couple of front shots...

DSCN4261

DSCN4262

Top Bottom