G13/Haze Bx1 Grow!!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah so far the flavor hasn't gone thru in the crosses it gets "nerfed" its there but real light. but the momma is very good, it has a very hazey smell when your light it up. the nugs wreak in the bag and when you break them up. the mom is just great i dont know what else to say.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Have you tried her outdoors? Do you know if she is mold resistant?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the mom does not get pm and im growing her outside right now. i made sure to only keep the kids that didn't show any signs of pm as well for breeding. inside i did get bud rot last run, it was on one bud that was in the back resting on another bud. they were mushed together. ill know for sure though how shes does in another 20 days or so. you can see the out come in my outdoor thread.

winta

winta

so were at day 27. i have to trans these babies cuz they are overdue but i ran out of soil so i gotta go to the hydro shop this week so i can give these ladies some breathin room. ill be givin them their first shot of nutes today cuz they lookin hungry (and pissed at me lol) but all should be well very soon heres some shots!

G13h day27
G13h1 day27 a
G13h1 day27 b
G13h2 day27 a
G13h2 day27 b
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the ones i got outside right now have some huge colas and are stinking to high hell! sux its gonna rain all week and the buds are just starting to get hard. i might have to chop earlier then i want too

winta

winta

dam that sucks bro fuckin rain got some nerve! :punch your ladies are tuff though!

the ones i got outside right now have some huge colas and are stinking to high hell! sux its gonna rain all week and the buds are just starting to get hard. i might have to chop earlier then i want too

so heres some shots of these lovely "ladies" (im gonna will it :)). i finally gave them some eats this week:

2ml flora nova
2ml cal mg
2ml silica blast
1/2 scoop of great white
2ml ph down (6.3)

they are startin to take off now :) my ends are low right now so i havent been able to get more soil to trans yet :( but hopefully i can scrap up something by next week

G13h1 day35 a
G13h1 day35 b
G13h2 day35 a
G13h2 day35 b
genepool

genepool

looking real nice winta I'm gonna take a seat for this one.

GP

winta

winta

i got 2 phenos i believe, so ill be sooped wit 2 ladies special if i find your cut KT :)

fractal

fractal

Hey winta I think we might be growing the same strain here possibly. I started mine around the same time you did, and they were free seeds included in my last order here. What do you think Twist is this one of yours?

G13HAZE
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
those very jagged serrations remind me a little of the violator daddy. I had a plant in the f1's that had those it came out more on the haze side of things as far as smell and the way the haze kinda knots up. very dense buds thing had some weight to it. think the pic is in the beginning of the thread. when i make the bx2's im gonna throw this pheno in there along with the g13/haze momma. i really liked what it had to offer.

winta

winta

idk bro that baby lookin nice though :)

Hey winta I think we might be growing the same strain here possibly. I started mine around the same time you did, and they were free seeds included in my last order here. What do you think Twist is this one of yours?

kt was u talkin to me or fractal about the serrations?

those very jagged serrations remind me a little of the violator daddy. I had a plant in the f1's that had those it came out more on the haze side of things as far as smell and the way the haze kinda knots up. very dense buds thing had some weight to it. think the pic is in the beginning of the thread. when i make the bx2's im gonna throw this pheno in there along with the g13/haze momma. i really liked what it had to offer.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
that post was for you winta.

as far as factual goes what was the labeling on the package? i had sent in some of the g13/haze x dbl sfv og kush f1's and also some of the g13/haze x diaryqueen as freebies last year( i made this cross along with the 1st was testing to see which male i liked better) . I only ended up popping the g13/haze x dbl og's the results wernt bad so i decided to make the bx1's that you are growing now winta.

winta

winta

oh ok cool

that post was for you winta.

as far as factual goes what was the labeling on the package? i had sent in some of the g13/haze x dbl sfv og kush f1's and also some of the g13/haze x diaryqueen( i made this cross along with the 1st was testing to see which male i liked better) as freebies last year. I only ended up popping the g13/haze x dbl og's the results wernt bad so i decided to make the bx1's that you are growing now winta.

winta

winta

Off with their heads!!!!

so i topped these babies so we can find out what sex we got heres some shots after the beheading :)

G13h1 day38 a
G13h1 day38 b
G13h2 day38 a
G13h2 day38 b
winta

winta

so these 2 topless babies are lookin lovely and gettin their 2 new tops :) they both have a nice scent that i cant pin point but its got me more excited :) im just waitin on cuts to sex so hopefully in a couple days ill be able to say i have 2 daughters ;)

G13h1 day41 a
G13h1 day41 b
G13h2 day41 a
G13h2 day41 b
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looks to be pretty tight node spacing on the 2nd one. they look very healthy

Top Bottom