G13/Haze Bx1 Grow!!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

sooo...:( the final surviver of the baby attack died a few days go so i dropped 5 more. so far 2 had taps so i put those in rockwool while i wait for the other 3. heres some corny shots :)

G13h 24hrs in napkin again
G13h in rockwool again
winta

winta

:) we have 2 new recruits for the testin :party0044: i got 2 out of the 5 i popped im still waitin on the next 3 but if they dont pop soon ill chuck em and start 3 more (but i hope they just pop lol). so we are off to the races again :sun

G13h1 day4
G13h2 day4
winta

winta

heres my new babies at day 10. i had #1 too close to the fan so it died the leaves a bit but all is well. #2 is lookin real nice :) the other 3 never popped so ill be replacin those soon. i think will be smooth from here on out so im excited again :sun

G13h day10
G13h1 day10 a
G13h1 day10 b
G13h2 day10 a
G13h2 day10 b
waayne

waayne

Yeah man!!Those babies are off and runnin now!!!
Bet these are gonna be killer bro!! :rock

winta

winta

thanx for stoppin in my dude! if they look anything like kt's last run im in for a treat :)

Yeah man!!Those babies are off and runnin now!!!
Bet these are gonna be killer bro!! :rock

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cool man we are off to the races. again thx for running these winta. i just got a pm someone else got some going about a week or so ahead of yours. I'm excited i think i may pop some to get ready for the bx2 and f3s shortly i just got to find a plant that has PM to try and infect them with.

winta

winta

shiiiit thanx for lettin me run em bro! im happy as shit cuz i know im gonna find something special :) i know that other guy is lovin them shits too!

cool man we are off to the races. again thx for running these winta. i just got a pm someone else got some going about a week or so ahead of yours. I'm excited i think i may pop some to get ready for the bx2 and f3s shortly i just got to find a plant that has PM to try and infect them with.

winta

winta

so the girls are comin along nicely at day 14. #1 is gettin a new set of leaves to hide old scares lol heres some shots of 2 and 1

G13h2 day14 a 2
G13h2 day14 b 2
G13h1 day14 a
G13h1 day14 b
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

they lookin good man i wish you the best of luck 4 these baybeees :lock:

winta

winta

thanx :) :passingjoint:

Coming along nicely bro

here are the "sisters" ;) at day 17! they seem to be takin off :cool0010: i think ill trans them to 1gals this week to give them some space. heres some shots of #1 and #2

G13h1 day17 a
G13h1 day17 b
G13h2 day17 a
G13h2 day17 b
waayne

waayne

Nice bro!!!
I think these babies have some real potential!:anim_19:
Viva La Fiesta! :rasta2:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
2 females lets roll! man to bad you cant just pick the sex huh? i hope at least one is female.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Looking good fellas!! Hey kid whats the flower time on these bad girls again?

winta

winta

we can will it into existance :) i popped 5 underdawg #1's 3 died and the last 2 were females so i believe in miracles :)

2 females lets roll! man to bad you cant just pick the sex huh? i hope at least one is female.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good fellas!! Hey kid whats the flower time on these bad girls again?

im thinking 50-60 days. on flower time. i never grew any of this out yet so its hard to know for sure. the f1's i grew out were around 8 weeks. and a buddy from england said his were around 8 weeks also.

we can will it into existance :) i popped 5 underdawg #1's 3 died and the last 2 were females so i believe in miracles :)

sounds good to me

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

few shots hope you dont mind. you may have seen some before in the other thread.

by the way this plant is done in 47-49 days. these nugs were chopped at 48 days

Wow.. 47-49 days is incredible.. What kinda flaves does she bring to the table kid? Is she reall hazey?:passingjoint:

Top Bottom