G13/HP x long bottom leaf

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Here is a pic of a larf bud. I let all the bottoms go 77days. It was Not planned it seems like if u start plants n veg a few days late they take forever. Biggest problem is it was on straight water since day 50. It smokes good but burns bad. The taste is the same high is strong but it burns straight black and goes out often. Its really crazy to me that 7 days can make that kind of difference. The buds cut at 70 days burn fine. in fact I'll start taking it at 70 from here out.
20131225 065420

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Oh in all of the babbling^^^I forgot to mention that I have seeds from her from 3 different tahoe og males. The two tahoe females I have are interesting but not what I expected from straight og seeds. One smells like tropical punch koolaid and is frosting up pretty good. The other female is a yeilder the plant smelled like b.o. just like one of tthe males. The flowers have some trichs but not real sticky not a strong smell either

A

A-Roe

Oh in all of the babbling^^^I forgot to mention that I have seeds from her from 3 different tahoe og males. The two tahoe females I have are interesting but not what I expected from straight og seeds. One smells like tropical punch koolaid and is frosting up pretty good. The other female is a yeilder the plant smelled like b.o. just like one of tthe males. The flowers have some trichs but not real sticky not a strong smell either
Are they (Tahoe seeds) from Cali Connect, if so I had a Buddha Tahoe that smelt grapey def not what I thought I was getting either.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Very nice bro and great pics. Just took advantage of the Mota sale and should have 40 beans heading my way. Including some valley ghash!
Good luck! What other mota strains did u grab?

Are they (Tahoe seeds) from Cali Connect, if so I had a Buddha Tahoe that smelt grapey def not what I thought I was getting either.
Yup TCC tahoe regs. Was it atleast decent smoke? This tropical punch smell is strong its covering all other smells when I open the basement door

C

Cannivore

Good luck! What other mota strains did u grab?

Yup TCC tahoe regs. Was it atleast decent smoke? This tropical punch smell is strong its covering all other smells when I open the basement door
My paid for packs were both A13 F4's and my freebie choices were valley ghash and lung candy. I have gryphon, redneck tnt mix and a few twisted fruit beans in my stash as well. Wish I could get some more of those ones... And some more loompa gear :)

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

That's a nice list! I've never had any loompa gear but I keep my eyes open always
My paid for packs were both A13 F4's and my freebie choices were valley ghash and lung candy. I have gryphon, redneck tnt mix and a few twisted fruit beans in my stash as well. Wish I could get some more of those ones... And some more loompa gear :)

T

tngreen

Just got my pack few days ago along with Fuzzy Fruit, so excited to have some Mota back in the garden again.

T

tngreen

BCGA's Sweet Pink Grapefruit bx but don't know any details. Grapefruit is an old fav so can't wait to hunt through em. Still 5 packs on here left @Andy Genesis

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@Andy Genesis & @ tngreen. I hope you guys like hash! Everything I've seen from the lbl crosses explode with resin! So much hash I have to lace every doobie n "make" people do dabs when they stop over. Quite the problem!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Cannivor post: 1164889 said:
I tested Moondawg from Loompa and it was outstanding. I lost my keeper but back in March he said hed be back to make a release, and I'm still waiting :-(
Great timing lol the next day his section opend up

T

tngreen

@Andy Genesis & @ tngreen. I hope you guys like hash! Everything I've seen from the lbl crosses explode with resin! So much hash I have to lace every doobie n "make" people do dabs when they stop over. Quite the problem!

made an even better choice than I thought then, I love hash in all forms. Most of my nug and all trim gets processed right away lol.

so pumped for Loompa's return. I tested Moondawg and PUrklexHB few years ago and those are the only two cuts I'm really sad about losing ever. Except maybe Elvis, that was a unique one.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

^^^^^^^today i rolled a fatty with some hand rub from harvest On the inside I painted the outside with my first attempt at RSO and rolled it in keif. Couldn't believe how good it burned. Or how dam high i got.

On the loompa tip I'll be watching like a hawk for that drop. I'll have some explaining to do with the old lady but I'm sure it will be worth it. Sux u lost your tester cut

made an even better choice than I thought then, I love hash in all forms. Most of my nug and all trim gets processed right away lol.

so pumped for Loompa's return. I tested Moondawg and PUrklexHB few years ago and those are the only two cuts I'm really sad about losing ever. Except maybe Elvis, that was a unique one.

T

tngreen

@ohthatguy8 haha damn ya that'll get you there!

ya shit happens when you're young and move around a lot. More stable now and much easier to keep them around. Got 5 Loompa Yeti OG f3 about to flower so I'm sure they will help replace the lost cuts.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Write
@ohthatguy8 haha damn ya that'll get you there!

ya shit happens when you're young and move around a lot. More stable now and much easier to keep them around. Got 5 Loompa Yeti OG f3 about to flower so I'm sure they will help replace the lost cuts.
Wow that's awesome to have five females of one of the most sought after strains going into flower

T

tngreen

whoops didn't mean to imply that, only 1 shown as female so far. I have a good feeling about the others as normally I can spot the males early but will see what happens. @ohthatguy8 flower thread to come this week, don't like veg threads.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

After reading your original post u didn't even imply it i just got excited lol

T

tngreen

haha all good dude! believe me I am hoping for that too! @ohthatguy8

Top Bottom