G13/HP x long bottom leaf

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey there soserthc. First off crack these seeds!!!! I feel ya on the 2 month cure it can be tough. Out of the 5 females I had from this pack all but 2 change to a better flavor afTer a cure. My lemon pheno kind of became more mild after tge cure. Also I had one smell like puppy breath and kush and it stayed the same.

On a different note I typically roll some hash in my J's. A few friends have told me they can taste the hash in the J's of#6. Only thing is i love the taste of 6 so much that i never put hash n those joints. To me that's a great complement

Agreed the g13/hp has that hashy taste

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

20131129 055852
This shot is at day 50 first day of straight water

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Wow brotha you have found special ladies for sure! They always look freakin bomb!

Thank you! Mota made a legend in my book... Lorans lbl was killer In all these crosses from what Ive seen. I have two more packs on the way So mybest may be yet to come

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Those are day 68 shots. So 18 days of straight water. I wont have time to chop till the weekend. I'll get some nice shots then for now I take pics of the dark corner so the hps won't interfere with the crappy cell phone shot

EVOKE

EVOKE

@ohthatguy8 Looks awesome great stackn ... what does she smell and taste like...

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@ohthatguy8 Looks awesome great stackn ... what does she smell and taste like...

Whats up E. Shes complex to describe. This run she went 70 days and had a more noticible burnt rubber note in there mixed with a old spice type smell . Its funny cuz I had my friend over when I chopped it and he kept trying to describe it. He would smell it n say " Its complex but POTENT. If jar cured in two months she taste like candied cherries on exhale and leaves a candied tast in your mouth for some time after smokin Its really lip smackin good. There is no candy or cherry smells ever so the taste doesnt really match the smell. The buds are very dense too. shes in 3out of 4 of my flower rooms now. I have her bred with 2 different tahoe males right now. One male smelled like straight kush n one had a body odor smell. shell be with me for a while

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Had a couple realizations during the morning doob....
1. When its fresh it does taste like it smells lol like I said shes complex
2. Im dropping some to a 40 year smoker today who is in a band thats mildly popular onitunes. He can probably write a decent review
3. I need to get some out to some farmers from mi to get their opinion.

4. Its not the best weed ive smoked in mi (just better than any ive had regular access to and the best strain ive grown to date.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Whats up E. Shes complex to describe. This run she went 70 days and had a more noticible burnt rubber note in there mixed with a old spice type smell . Its funny cuz I had my friend over when I chopped it and he kept trying to describe it. He would smell it n say " Its complex but POTENT. If jar cured in two months she taste like candied cherries on exhale and leaves a candied tast in your mouth for some time after smokin Its really lip smackin good. There is no candy or cherry smells ever so the taste doesnt really match the smell. The buds are very dense too. shes in 3out of 4 of my flower rooms now. I have her bred with 2 different tahoe males right now. One male smelled like straight kush n one had a body odor smell. shell be with me for a while
how funny u described that body odor smell i got that same smell on one of my face off og phenos and its some potent herb... had my wife sample a nug she loved it its funny to see my wife all smiles, giddy and high as hell lol.... that burnt rubber smell i get that on my afghani og... i'd run those girls a few times before putting them on the chopping block....

T

tngreen

Beautiful work dude! Cant wait for my Valley Ghash to arrive any day now. Shocked its still available with the BOGO! Got this and Fuzzy Fruit for $60, what a steal!!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

how funny u described that body odor smell i got that same smell on one of my face off og phenos and its some potent herb... had my wife sample a nug she loved it its funny to see my wife all smiles, giddy and high as hell lol.... that burnt rubber smell i get that on my afghani og... i'd run those girls a few times before putting them on the chopping block....[/quote/]
Cool I hope this one is potent the cutting had my cloner smelling like b.o. its been a year since my wife has smoked, she was pregnant and had our baby 3 months ago but she still hasnt smoked again. Im hoping tomorrow at a christmas party I can talk her into it. Im like u I love seeing ger all smilly and gigglin

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Beautiful work dude! Cant wait for my Valley Ghash to arrive any day now. Shocked its still available with the BOGO! Got this and Fuzzy Fruit for $60, what a steal!!

Thanksfor dropping in. I snagged two more packs during the sale but I think ill have to resene my payment as im approaching 30 days n no word yet

T

tngreen

Thanksfor dropping in. I snagged two more packs during the sale but I think ill have to resene my payment as im approaching 30 days n no word yet

Damn that's a bummer! Seems that way, mine only took about 5 days to get there. Smart to grab two more, wish I couldve gotten the rest of the stock.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Killed it man! Looks great need to pop some of the lbl crosses....

Hope things are going well for you man...

Be easy
2dog
Good morning. 2dog thanks for stopping in. Im starting to get back up to speed and it feels great. I was thinking about u during the big 10 championship game you guys killed it this year!!! POP THOSE LBL X'S!! Nothimg but fire to be found.

Not sure I mentioned it but I only chopped the top of the plant down at 70 days but becuase my veg plant werent quite ready I gave the bottoms an extra week to get some color and dense up a little bit. It seemed to work as I cut the rest last night. Ill report back on an difference between the 70 day and 77 day smoke.

Top Bottom