G2-800w PARmaxx parabolic refraction integrated full spectrum LED grow light - 4x4 crawlspace grow

• Thread starter new2led
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

new2led

Day 36, trichome city!!!! There is some serious effen crystal production goin on!

IMG 2637IMG 2638IMG 2639IMG 2640IMG 2641IMG 2642Holyfuck

D

dagosfinest

Are you seeing a difference in your energy bill? Currently on 2 1000w hps and thinking of making the switch

N

new2led

Are you seeing a difference in your energy bill? Currently on 2 1000w hps and thinking of making the switch

This light is drawing just under 800w so I am saving 20% already vs a 1000, the best part is there is no heat to deal with and in my scenario this is perfect due to the close proximity / confined nature of my grow. I'd really like to see someone grow with one of these lights where you can actually have the recommended 18" above the canopy.

D

dagosfinest

This light is drawing just under 800w so I am saving 20% already vs a 1000, the best part is there is no heat to deal with and in my scenario this is perfect due to the close proximity / confined nature of my grow. I'd really like to see someone grow with one of these lights where you can actually have the recommended 18" above the canopy.

Thanks I currently use kessil purple led grow lights for mothers and starting seedlings and clones up until they are teens then I throw them into veg under t5 lighting then to 1000w in flower thinking about converting to led throughout. For my mothers clones and teens I have seen a noticable difference in the happiness and how they fill out. As well as a significant stretch from early teens to teens. I keep them at 18 inches and nothing but good things to say just a little leary of how they will do in flower.

Top Bottom