• Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

IMG 3895

The pic was takin when i left the score ended at 69-14

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Top secrets leaves are looking pretty heavy on the indica side.. sweet. And holy shit bulldogs crushed it!!
Yea they do look indica lookin but at the same time most of my seeds I pop have thick lookin leafs when there very small.. The real look of the leafs come out later when the plants get bigger.. Let's see if these leafs on the top secret strain stay thick & indica lookin..

Hell yea Fresno State was on Fire last Saturday with the great weekend I had I knew I was gunna have a great week ahead of me...LOL!!

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey Goo,
I am new to the Alien thing. I missed out on the GT, do you think there is any chance these will be dropped again? I would really like to obtain GT if at all possible. I wrote Alien but no answer yet on this.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey Goo,
I am new to the Alien thing. I missed out on the GT, do you think there is any chance these will be dropped again? I would really like to obtain GT if at all possible. I wrote Alien but no answer yet on this.
I'm not sure.. Alien would have 2 answer that 1.. But I do know Alien still has the Tahoe OG cut & the Tahoe Alien male so anything is possible.. I'm smoking on some of Aliens buds rite now..

Top Bottom