Galactic Tahoe & Top Secret Strain

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This weekend was great it started with a Bulldog victory then I was abducted by Alien 4 a few days.. LOL!! I was chillin with Alien 4 a couple days & it was great.. I got some of his Alien Dawg (cherry pheno) & that stuff is crazy crazy bomb..major Stoney ass shit.. He also kicked down some Tahoe OG that was also fuckin killer ass smoke.. Alien gots big time skills he's buds come out super fuckin dank.. On the way home I stopped by the homie Big Cheese house 2 take a brake & burn some buds.. It was great chillin with Alien & Cheese & now it's back 2 work.. My plants r needing some food by now time 2 water everything.. If anybody wants 2 try some of Aliens killer super mega fire ass dank then head 2 San Jose & hit iMeds they got some Alien Dawg (cherry pheno) on deck rite now it's all 100% organic grown by Alien.. Tell them I sent u there..LOL!! It's kill u guys need 2 get some..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

This weekend was great it started with a Bulldog victory then I was abducted by Alien 4 a few days.. LOL!! I was chillin with Alien 4 a couple days & it was great.. I got some of his Alien Dawg (cherry pheno) & that stuff is crazy crazy bomb..major Stoney ass shit.. He also kicked down some Tahoe OG that was also fuckin killer ass smoke.. Alien gots big time skills he's buds come out super fuckin dank.. On the way home I stopped by the homie Big Cheese house 2 take a brake & burn some buds.. It was great chillin with Alien & Cheese & now it's back 2 work.. My plants r needing some food by now time 2 water everything.. If anybody wants 2 try some of Aliens killer super mega fire ass dank then head 2 San Jose & hit iMeds they got some Alien Dawg (cherry pheno) on deck rite now it's all 100% organic grown by Alien.. Tell them I sent u there..LOL!! It's kill u guys need 2 get some..
it was great chillen with you to doggy. the alien dawg aint no joke. to me tasted like cherry cough syrup. id suggest locals to get some of this dank ASAP!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Hell yeah Goo! Glad you got to make it up there for a minute. I'm trying to do the same in a couple weeks...actually exactly the same thing. I'll see A, Cheese and be stopping by iMeds to drop a little something off.

That Alien Dawg Cherry is fire!

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

If anybody wants 2 try some of Aliens killer super mega fire ass dank then head 2 San Jose & hit iMeds they got some Alien Dawg (cherry pheno) on deck rite now it's all 100% organic grown by Alien.. Tell them I sent u there..LOL!! It's kill u guys need 2 get some..

normally i never buy flowers from shops but i'd grab some of that if i wasn't in washington

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Shoot Goo.. You have all the fun...what an awesome time you musta had...

Take me with you next time! ;)

Top Bottom