Galactic Tahoe & Top Secret Strain

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

After the heat stress & rootbound in Lil cups the plants showed sex 2day.. Both top secret strains were boys & GT #2 was also a boy.. I got a nice Lil girl Galactic Tahoe.. I'm gunna pop a few more top secret strains so I can run her at least once..

soserthc1

soserthc1

After the heat stress & rootbound in Lil cups the plants showed sex 2day.. Both top secret strains were boys & GT #2 was also a boy.. I got a nice Lil girl Galactic Tahoe.. I'm gunna pop a few more top secret strains so I can run her at least once..
that sucks Goo but good to have more Top secret beans .... hopefully you got the males out of the way now thou ... good luck soser

kendog000

kendog000

fuckin brother Goo!! man i thought i was keepin tabs on all ur goodies bro, i guess i missed this one. The GT's have been something that has had my attention since i first saw them posted overe here, and who doesnt love growing something secretive. Just the fact that you dont know whats coming is awesome, talk about anticipation. Bummer bout the males homie, but its good that ya stil have some beans left over to get goin again. Im subbed, and absofuckinlutely taggin along for the show. Good luck my friend, and bring the fire

Ken

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Back in action.. I popped 2 more Top Secret beans maybe ill get a girl this time.. That's the chances u take when u only pop a few beans..

kendog000

kendog000

Something about " Top Secret" beans grabs my attention right away. For sure bummer bout the first couple being dudes, but lets see some hunnies from these. Sending some ur way bro for sexy lil girls outta these two!!!

Peace
Ken

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Bummer on the sausage party Goo, but happy to see you back out huntin bitches. Get after it Big Pimp! ;)
Sending vibes for 2 gorgeous, top secret, females your way Brother! Be well my friend! Motiv

S

swisscheese

Nice thread goo! I hope you aren't going to kill those top secret males I mean if they're good enough to be top secret they might be good enough to chuck some pollen right? Excited to see some flower action in here!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Nice thread goo! I hope you aren't going to kill those top secret males I mean if they're good enough to be top secret they might be good enough to chuck some pollen right? Excited to see some flower action in here!
if there top secret then they are most likely un released strain that was gifted to Goo , so ethically Goo would not keep the pollen or males , that is standard MJ ethic's ...... correct me if I wrong Goo - but thought I would step in here for you....... peace soser

S

swisscheese

if there top secret then they are most likely un released strain that was gifted to Goo , so ethically Goo would not keep the pollen or males , that is standard MJ ethic's ...... correct me if I wrong Goo - but thought I would step in here for you....... peace soser
I've never heard that at all actually ever. Most of the farmers I know make s1's of almost everything they get or some kind of cross to back up there genetics because shit happens sometimes. Not suggesting he sell them or give them out but I don't see the point in wasting potentially good males when everyone, even Alien, got their good strains from someone else at one point in time.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I've never heard that at all actually ever. Most of the farmers I know make s1's of almost everything they get or some kind of cross to back up there genetics because shit happens sometimes. Not suggesting he sell them or give them out but I don't see the point in wasting potentially good males when everyone, even Alien, got their good strains from someone else at one point in time.
Well if you pay for your genetic's your entitled to do whatever you choose but if gifted proper edicate is to not use the pollen of something unreleased unless you ask the breeder and keep it for personal use, now granted you can do what you want but if you start making crosses of unreleased strains you can bet you won't be getting anymore secret strain's again..... now cloning it to keep back up's is ok but not crosses........ JMHO

S

swisscheese

Well if you pay for your genetic's your entitled to do whatever you choose but if gifted proper edicate is to not use the pollen of something unreleased unless you ask the breeder and keep it for personal use, now granted you can do what you want but if you start making crosses of unreleased strains you can bet you won't be getting anymore secret strain's again..... now cloning it to keep back up's is ok but not crosses........ JMHO
I get what you're saying and it makes sense to an extent. I'm not talking about anything other than backing up strong genetics. And anyone with character would give the breeder cuts back to work I would assume if they did come across something. And as far as getting secret strains I don't have any I share pretty much every cut I have with other farmers. And the whole concept of a secret strain to me is about marketing. Remember secrets don't make friends but they do make money. :p Nice thread goo I'm done.

Top Bottom