• Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Give ya a hint Sam plays into the White Walkers... and Tyrion rocks! LOL

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Didn't Sam allude to having read books about the "First Men"? He is literate and he knows a bit about them...The weapons found belonged to the First Men, so there may be more to what Sam knows about how to repel them? Just speculation.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Didn't Sam allude to having read books about the "First Men"? He is literate and he knows a bit about them...The weapons found belonged to the First Men, so there may be more to what Sam knows about how to repel them? Just speculation.
@Seamaiden hes smart too .. ;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
He's a fucking genius. We need to clone him only because he's unable to be in three places at one time.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
He's a fucking genius. We need to clone him only because he's unable to be in three places at one time.
LOL Thats a scary thought ..not sure I like variety ;) unless hes the shell answer man ..hiws heads getting really big now!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I would if I didn't have so much to do, including my folks visiting and a long-awaited birthday gig. I'll be thinking of you!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
As painful as Dune...? As painful as the Rings? Now, THAT'S painful. D'oh!

Good episode last night, but... WTF is up with Cersei? Is it me, or was most of her behavior rather out of character?

The little boy cousin thing of the Vale that Sansa is to marry, Robin--he's another Joffrey, I'm sure of it. Nasty little thing. Learning that his father was poisoned NOT by the Lannisters, but rather by his WIFE, Lysa, at the request of Littlefinger... well, oh my goodness! That child hangs onto the story as though it were a rope hanging through the Moon Window.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My, my, my, so what do folks think is going to happen now that Tyrion has enacted his rights by law? Whom do you think he'll ask to champion him? Dave thinks Jaime, I'm wondering about Bronn. I don't know how Cersei found Shae (sp?), or what she was threatened with, but it sure worked, didn't it? In fact, it was clear that Cersei had been doing her level best to corner her 'little' brother and get him convicted.

Now that we've gotten a stronger taste of Lysa of the Vale, if the Hound takes Arya there it will be a mistake for her. Maybe even for him.

Did the Iron Bank end up financing Lord Baratheon Stannis, or what? I'm a little confused on that point.

And Theon Greyjoy... I'm so sad for his sister.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Maybe he fights the "HAND"!! Fuck you Dad!! I'll start at your knees and work my way up!
It's about fucking time I saw a Dragon kill something too even if was some goats.
Poor Theon, he suck a dickless bitch now. You watch he probably gets revenge at some point. Probably make him eat his own weiner kabob lmfao!

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

The bank did give him the cash... Right? They need to kill off about 30% of the cast so I can keep up. I find myself looking up maps of this fake place to better understand the show. WTF am I doing !!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom