Garden...not happy anymore. What's happening?

• Thread starter BowHunterSimon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BowHunterSimon

BowHunterSimon

In 3 gallon pots, I'd be bone dry in 3-5 days at most, depending on the size of plant, stage of growth, etc.
My budding large plant in a 3 gal pot, yes 3 days everytime, 4th she will be droopy.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I run off shallow well water, coming from our creek basically... Stuff grows great outside haha!

I let it sit in 5gal buckets tho to warm up too basement floor temp anyways. then add nutes and stir vigorously
ok good..
well it could be the inconsistent watering practices plus not feeding enough?
your flowering plants though different colours weren’t feed properly during the flowering stage either that’s why you have the coloured leaves. the plant taking from them what they need to finish.. your veg plant leaves are yellow to white as the plant needs more nitrogen etc to continue growth..
but something has screwed with me hose roots and maybe the plants have been stunted?
just saying..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yes I should invest in some of those pot raisers. They all do sit in saucers tho which are grooved and allow for somewhat of an air flow, wouldn't hurt more for sure. No issues in summer tho, those nice plants I treated the same.
this is good idea

BowHunterSimon

BowHunterSimon

Is this what you use through the entire grow?

Botanicare  pureblendprogrow pop3
Botanicare pure blend pro bloom 4

ok good..
well it could be the inconsistent watering practices plus not feeding enough?
your flowering plants though different colours weren’t feed properly during the flowering stage either that’s why you have the coloured leaves. the plant taking from them what they need to finish.. your veg plant leaves are yellow to white as the plant needs more nitrogen etc to continue growth..
but something has screwed with me hose roots and maybe the plants have been stunted?
just saying..

Yea not sure either, I just watered when I felt the pots where light. But when I transplanted one of those plants, the roots did not look healthy at all, not white and strong, they were more light brownish looking, leaning towards root rot maybe? But that wouldn't make much sense as the pots were always very light, or almost a droopy dry plant before I watered it again.

BowHunterSimon

BowHunterSimon

Cheap too. But golf balls if I can get them for a wicked price. Thank you sir.
Gropronxlevelpotelevator16in

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Is this what you use through the entire grow?

View attachment 1202171View attachment 1202172

Yea not sure either, I just watered when I felt the pots where light. But when I transplanted one of those plants, the roots did not look healthy at all, not white and strong, they were more light brownish looking, leaning towards root rot maybe? But that wouldn't make much sense as the pots were always very light, or almost a droopy dry plant before I watered it again.
i only use these or a combination of them..
i post all my grow info with my grows ever sunday.. you can look at recent finished at what’s gnick55 up too, go to last page and go backwards all/everything i do is posted..
green gaia i use for outdoors..

Moshmen

Moshmen

i post all my grow info with my grows ever sunday.. you can look at recent finished at what’s gnick55 up too, go to last page and go backwards all/everything i do is posted..
Funny minus the karma sounds like we have same regiment

BowHunterSimon

BowHunterSimon

thank you. So the Karma keeps PH where it needs to be, and your bloom version is for soil? Can that be used with peat?

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

So no PPM meter? Been feeding them the same thing this whole time? Imaging your were still eating the same portion since you were a baby....
You lost control when your plants got too big for their dirt needing tons more food and never giving it to them since then there has been no change. Pallets are free and will raise them up NOW!!
How much experience do you have growing?

BowHunterSimon

BowHunterSimon

So no PPM meter? Been feeding them the same thing this whole time? Imaging your were still eating the same portion since you were a baby....
You lost control when your plants got too big for their dirt needing tons more food and never giving it to them since then there has been no change. Pallets are free and will raise them up NOW!!
How much experience do you have growing?
I have been feeding them around 1EC every 3 watering.
That is why I transplanted 2 of them into larger pots, adding less water than soaking a 5gal pot with a tiny plant.

2 years I been growing for ;p

BowHunterSimon

BowHunterSimon

I just dug a hole into the moist grow medium about 2/3 down and measured temp at 16.3 celcius, or 61 fahrenheit. Is that okay or too cool.

Observationist

Observationist

You said pH was the issue and it is. You can do whatever you want with ppm/ec, if your pH isn't good, nothing will grow well. Make pH of medium ~5.8-5.9, if you want healthy plants, runoff should never be more than ~0.5 off that, if it is, make adjustments so that it's not.

I always just used 1.3 ec, 1 bottle of general purpose nutes, start to finish, soil or coco and the plants grew very well. I don't monitor temps or humidity indoors and can't control it outdoors and the plants have never seemed to mind, they are much tougher than people, they are usually growing outdoors, in nature.
ive been flushing my clones in coco because the PH is fuckin wild. think of my meters is fucking pointless for coco media, and the other is a cheap PH pen
need better measuring tools lol

i

jguit

jguit

Supporter
I just dug a hole into the moist grow medium about 2/3 down and measured temp at 16.3 celcius, or 61 fahrenheit. Is that okay or too cool.
Sounds like it's on the low end of things but I'll defer to the experts. I'd imagine growth wouldn't exactly be vigorous at those temps.

Top Bottom