• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

SAM 1853

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The idea was to save this plant from doom as it came from where a Wat-Mart parking lot is now. It is not like I saved a endangered white Dasie or some rare African trumpet. Its just a plant that I grew and that's enough.
Much love farmers
What have you. . . . .

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I would have a bed full of bleeding hearts right now if my fucking chickens hadn't torn them up. The one in back is recovering, but the native bleeding heart I haven't seen a flicker of green from at all. I've now begun plinking my birds with the pellet gun to keep them away from the areas where they aren't welcome for their destructiveness.

My hearts bleed

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

My Sister would give her husband away to grow BH last three years she will get about 2 or three lill shoots and then they go dormant, but she can grow the hell out of everything els. I love her to a fault but give her grief only grow for a warm Heart ed person.
Pisses is her off. But then I ordered her two dozen plants for her this year She would love yours,

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Well I think I spent more money on this little green thing than other little green things. but hey its all green things that make the
SAM 2602
day so GRe -
BlackBat
ate great and green
have a Green weekend...
FYI :The Black Bat

THE FLOWERS ARE ABSOLUTELY ONE OF A KIND - STRANGE WHISKER -LIKE BRACTS BELOW FLOWERS THAT CAN HANG DOWN AS MUCH AS 1 FOOT! ALSO HAS BRACTS HOVERING OVER NODDING DARK PURPLE- ALMOST BLACK FLOWERS.

SINGLE PLANT USUALLY BRINGS 6 -12 FLOWER STEMS .

PLANT BLOOMS AFTER PRODUCING 2-3 FULL SIZE LEAVES. IT WILL BLOOM IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR

MATURE HEIGHT: 3-4'
WATERING: LOVE MOIST SOIL -( BUT NOT STANDING IN WATER !!)
COLD HARDINESS: ABSOLUTELY NO FREEZING !!!!
LOVES WARM TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY !!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That thing is GORGEOUS! May I ask what you spent on it? Most I've spent on a single plant that wasn't a tree was $35, for a rhododendron that had blooms of a gorgeous color and size. Beyond that, my money used to be spent heavily on corals and anything aquatic. Most I spent was $75 for a pink cup coral back in '91 or so, and it was worth it! Total showpiece.

So, it's not an epiphyte?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I see you can get them for like 25.oo all over the .net but I wanted good genetics like it says you want the good ya pay for it or make it yourself.
having fun regardless.
Sending much respect SeaM

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Now we need to get some @Coir quality photos of it. Against a purest of white backgrounds. It's really beautiful, and because I am someone who ascribes to the beautiful things in life being worth paying for, because frankly, it's only MONEY, I say it's money very well spent.

burn4me

burn4me

Well I think I spent more money on this little green thing than other little green things. but hey its all green things that make the View attachment 412328 day so GRe -View attachment 412327 ate great and green
have a Green weekend...
FYI :The Black Bat

THE FLOWERS ARE ABSOLUTELY ONE OF A KIND - STRANGE WHISKER -LIKE BRACTS BELOW FLOWERS THAT CAN HANG DOWN AS MUCH AS 1 FOOT! ALSO HAS BRACTS HOVERING OVER NODDING DARK PURPLE- ALMOST BLACK FLOWERS.

SINGLE PLANT USUALLY BRINGS 6 -12 FLOWER STEMS .

PLANT BLOOMS AFTER PRODUCING 2-3 FULL SIZE LEAVES. IT WILL BLOOM IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR

MATURE HEIGHT: 3-4'
WATERING: LOVE MOIST SOIL -( BUT NOT STANDING IN WATER !!)
COLD HARDINESS: ABSOLUTELY NO FREEZING !!!!
LOVES WARM TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY !!
that is freaking beautiful man. ive never seen anything like that.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Flyin, is it an orchid/epiphyte? WTF? Just Googled, it's a species in the yam family. It's a yambat!

burn4me

burn4me

And too think the rest of the world thinks were only concerned about growing one thing when the truth is most of us just like to grow, doesnt have to be limited to one thing.
makes me feel good to bring something to life and care for it. children are about grown. only thing left is plants for me to grow and nurture....and my marriage of course lol

Top Bottom