Garden of Greens

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

That italian herb is Origanum Majorana. No meal without this one in my kitchen, when cooking italian dishes. And basil ofcourse. And origanum vulgare. It grows into pretty bush, just have to cut it to the ground in fall.

Toaster79

Toaster79

We got papayas growing :)

20150412 162128

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

85 degree today and the lil fly Garden in my Containers are starting to look like something
My great Fancy herb LoL.... and here I thought I could believe the sales man at the Hydro store lol
Majoran ? sounds right SO is it even Italian ? Funny thing is, I would have grown it out anyways even if it was from his own back yard LoL.....

truth is its a nice plant so I will keep her growing and it dose smell wicked Nice, Haven't tried any on my Favorite Calzone or Pasta Bella. But I am seeing it looking tasty.
MajPnt5 11 15

Peace
Garden of Green Vibes
FlyJ

G gnome

G gnome

I would have a bed full of bleeding hearts right now if my fucking chickens hadn't torn them up. The one in back is recovering, but the native bleeding heart I haven't seen a flicker of green from at all. I've now begun plinking my birds with the pellet gun to keep them away from the areas where they aren't welcome for their destructiveness.

View attachment 408833
My chickens get into my flowers urrrr

Latest posts

Top Bottom