Gators Quest for 10 lbs.

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Abob

Looking great, your done with the weaving. So pull up the chair and watch it happen lol. It looks as if you don't have your glass in your hoods. Is that the reason for so much distance from lights to the ladies?
Keep it growing......

420Gator

420Gator

Looking great, your done with the weaving. So pull up the chair and watch it happen lol. It looks as if you don't have your glass in your hoods. Is that the reason for so much distance from lights to the ladies?
Keep it growing......

i am Done with the weaving, but i swear these bands are STILL stretching! too bad for them im out of room

no glass, last run i left it off to battle the cold and the buds came out noticeably more dense, theyre only about 2 feet away tho not too far

G

Genius Genetics

moved the lights down, no glass. will continue to drop inch by inch and see how close i can get them

these headbands are gonna be like mini-boulders come harvest time

everythings just starting to get its own distinct smell, im sure the handful of skunks will takeover everything else halfway thru

looking AWESOME bro:yes

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
The room and girls are looking great! Keep up the hard work 420Gator... :cool

waayne

waayne

Sweet Looking grow Gator.
Those girls are getting ready to blow up!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
scooped some of that green fencing!! oh boyy!!

420Gator

420Gator

looking AWESOME bro:yes

The room and girls are looking great! Keep up the hard work 420Gator... :cool

looking good brotha!

Sweet Looking grow Gator.
Those girls are getting ready to blow up!
thanks everybody i appreciate the feedback

scooped some of that green fencing!! oh boyy!!

start up a log and let us know how it turns out or u

420Gator

420Gator

Another problem

didnt go in the garden during lights out till about 4 and the lights werent out:character0029:

i usually go in there bright and early with my green led and smoke a bowl with the ladies, but today i didnt and the fucking timer some how anticipated this and tried to screw me over, this is why i refuse to do dro my luck with mechanical shit is way too bad to trust all the equipment necessary

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
this is why i refuse to do dro my luck with mechanical shit is way too bad to trust all the equipment necessary

I totally think the same way. I can buy something that has years of errorless performance until I buy one. I always have to check and recheck stuff so nothing has a chance to go wrong because I have had bad luck in the past.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Those girls will be okay... I'm the opposite though... I'm the one always missing my hand watering... :itwasntme

420Gator

420Gator

I totally think the same way. I can buy something that has years of errorless performance until I buy one. I always have to check and recheck stuff so nothing has a chance to go wrong because I have had bad luck in the past.

its fuckin ridiculous tobor not just in the garden, cars, cell phones, computers..... basically anything thats SUPPOSE to be dependable never is

420Gator

420Gator

Those girls will be okay... I'm the opposite though... I'm the one always missing my hand watering... :itwasntme

yea theyll be ok just wish i could have 1 or 2 weeks where nothing goes wrong

oh well, gotta earn my living somehow

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea theyll be ok just wish i could have 1 or 2 weeks where nothing goes wrong

oh well, gotta earn my living somehow

can i get an AMEN!!!!

dont worry ro..i think its a universal thing..at least thats what i keep telling myself :sad0047:

A

Abob

I'm with you Burnalot. Gator your pushing hard and that's very kool. fuck it it was just a stupid cheap ass timer. Buy yourself a DMT1 and forget that pin bullshit. we are in the digital age anyway. It will buy you piece of mind. It's ironic that we stress more than the plants we care for. Sorry bro

Top Bottom