Gavita Lighting Sold To Scotts Miracle-gro For $136 Million

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SpiderK

SpiderK

will allen and a million pounds of organic food on 3 acres in wisconsin. aqua-ponics greenhouse 24/7/360 - 10,000 fish 300-500 yards worm compost. they use compost for heating the greenhouse in the winter also ....i visited the place a few years ago, took the tour -

Aquaponics

Growing power aquaponics4

Growing power aquaponics

420Outlaw

420Outlaw

Regarding being somebody's bitch... That's not happening or hasn't happened.

I don't follow the crowd when it comes to propaganda and mindless brainwashing... and drinking the Kool-Aid that certain environmentalists want to feed us.

I've provided links, and I've shown that Monsanto is a global player and necessary for civilization.

I love Monsanto.
Lmfao hahaha

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

CM, sold that acerage 17 years ago.
i was a small time , 320 acres of corn, wheat and various beans. white, kidney, and specialty soy for export and seed.
a clear hilum bean was what i grew that is used for making tofu.

kushdaking

kushdaking

buying canna stocks is like hitting vegas for a weekend or " investing " in silver at $45 dollars ....

everyone with millions understands the green rush projections and future growth uptrend but many businesses cook books just like the asian shell companies that imploded as people lost big coin in the " BRIC's " pump and dump that is knee capping brazil, china, russia ( second tier ) ..... today. hot shot countries, stocks, commodities smoked -

point being, it's not easy day trading quality stocks like star bux or home depot or some more larger stocks with more vol like tesla, amazon, baidu .......

if your day trading a cheap stock that can make large moves in a short period for a large percentage gain exposes the fact they are mostly garbage stocks. people / computers dumping them at the first hint of trouble. and if they are not traded on a large scale and it starts dropping fast with some black swan news meme', well your fucked because nobody is buying as it drops and your crushed. and if you use leverage, your fucked.

so you can make money indeed day trading these canna stocks but hype has already driven them past fair value and thus you are not investing its a dice roll, in fact, they are priced hundreds of percent above present profit levels.

and beyond all of this, the market is built upon hopium with global interest rates at zero or below / global quantitative easing, proping up asset prices like or stock market pressing it up on a rocket ride of leverage as global central banks / hedge funds / money market funds recycle liquidity with said interest rates and q.e. funds into treasury bonds and finally parking those dollars into our markets ( stock market, bond markets ) AND the high frequency trading outfits that drive market orders today.

so summing it all up, the markets are rigged with leverage, debt, low interest rates, and robot platforms that move markets without fundamental sound foundation of finding true value with macro analysis.

so have fun trading but like most things, what goes up crashes ..... so keep your stops tight.
I agree with everything you just said.. minor things like a companies new acquisition of another company or producing a new product will make a stock that is 1 cent go to 2 cent thus doubling your money... don't get me wrong I've took a dive on a few of these but for the most part they have been profitable but your physically have to watch the damn thing all day and predict a selling point through out the day.. it's frustrating but with a little patience you can make a few good dollars off it

S

SHIRDABZALOT

That Ken dude really believes in monsanto. Id laugh, but its not funny. There are lots of people that drank the koolaid and think they actually help. As a human being that qualifies to me as treason. If someone can't see the writing on the wall about those ideals, then there is little hope..that's like saying that 9/11 wasn't rigged. Even morons get that one......alright I will let everyone get back to controlled media for the masses. Make sure you take everything on TV as gospel, because everything you see is real. Right kenny?

ken dog

ken dog

Well, the fact that you mentioned that you believe that 9/11 was rigged, shows how you discern information.

It also illustrates the level of conspiracy theory belief that goes on, when people bash Monsanto.

S

SHIRDABZALOT

You can lead a hoe to water .......but you can't make her drink. Have fun in your singular polarity. I could sit here and type and link for literally weeks on proof that you wouldn't (or.couldnt) digest. But alas it will fall upon brainwashed mind(s) Sometimes you gotta let people fuck themselves up so the winners can run by and say: "told you so"

ken dog

ken dog

It's fitting your avatar is a Rubixcube. It's symbolic of your puzzled unsolved mixed up views of the world.

More likely, you are not from America, and have a different point of view, due to that fact.

By the way, that cube is solved.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom