Gavita Lighting Sold To Scotts Miracle-gro For $136 Million

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Purpletrain you are such a tool, did you do all your research on the Monsanto website? You don't have to try real hard to find bad press and or court documents about Monsanto ... You will not find those on their website however, or whatever bullshit site you get your news and info from. Your posts supporting them just prove what a clueless muppet you are, I'd like to see you do 260 in a frame , with the engine boxed. That's like me claiming I got 15 lbs off a plant , that I haven't even germed yet.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Purpletrain you are such a tool, did you do all your research on the Monsanto website? You don't have to try real hard to find bad press and or court documents about Monsanto ... You will not find those on their website however, or whatever bullshit site you get your news and info from. Your posts supporting them just prove what a clueless muppet you are, I'd like to see you do 260 in a frame , with the engine boxed. That's like me claiming I got 15 lbs off a plant , that I haven't even germed yet.
lol..
Wonder if he is that ken dog fool???

Freshone

Freshone

lol..
Wonder if he is that ken dog fool???
Where is the chicken that is full of love and light and forgiveness?Going after people because they have different beliefs than yourself is not the answer.Seems if there is controversy at the farm lately you are mixed up in it,not the chicken we have come to know or think we know anyways.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Where is the chicken that is full of love and light and forgiveness?Going after people because they have different beliefs than yourself is not the answer.Seems if there is controversy at the farm lately you are mixed up in it,not the chicken we have come to know or think we know anyways.

You know me??
hardly think so..
Been a member here for a lot longer than your 30 days or so. so how do you know the whole picture???
I speak my mind just like others do .. and if that's an issue with you or anyone else please put on ignore...
Ken dog was banned. This P train fella has stirred it up on other threads. Still it's all good we can argue shout whatever it's only words..
Stick and stones ya know..

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Freshone, you may want to look at the douglas county restrictions thread to put things in perspective. it did for me anyways.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Freshone, you may want to look at the douglas county restrictions thread to put things in perspective. it did for me anyways.
Again its my Views and my right remember 
Freedom of speech is the right to communicate one's opinions and ideas without fear of government retaliation or censorship. The term freedom of expression is sometimes used synonymously, but includes any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used.

As well as i respect your opinion even if i do not agree do not try to be little me by what i post if i agree or not agree just because you may believe in god and i do not ridicule you for your beliefs
So be careful your walking a fine line of singling me out it can also be in a sense racial

I will say something additional: years ago the RDA (recommended daily allowance) was tabulated....that's where we got suggestions to eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily...that was in the 1950's. well before you were even thought of or made as a mistake
I just read an article in the last year or so that states because of two main factors: 5 servings isn't nearly enough to get the nutrition we need.

Reason 1) Soil depletion of nutrients (ie-too many crops, not enough time between them to replenish the soil)
Reason 2) Farmers/Growers have selected fruits and vegetables soley based upon; taste, size, color and resistance to disease.....NOT NUTRITIONAL VALUE.

Hence we've been getting the short end of the stick with our asparagus, carrots...etc. You may think you're eating a healthy balanced diet...but you're probably not getting what you need without nutritional supplementation....and it happened as direct result of selection and human intervention.
Hence why today soya is in so many foods high in protien low on calories
Were not growing the same fruits like we once did and if you think you are think again unless your using seed stock that is 50 - 1o0 years old which i highly doubt

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Again its my Views and my right remember 
Freedom of speech is the right to communicate one's opinions and ideas without fear of government retaliation or censorship. The term freedom of expression is sometimes used synonymously, but includes any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used.

As well as i respect your opinion even if i do not agree do not try to be little me by what i post if i agree or not agree just because you may believe in god and i do not ridicule you for your beliefs
So be careful your walking a fine line of singling me out it can also be in a sense racial

I will say something additional: years ago the RDA (recommended daily allowance) was tabulated....that's where we got suggestions to eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily...that was in the 1950's. well before you were even thought of or made as a mistake
I just read an article in the last year or so that states because of two main factors: 5 servings isn't nearly enough to get the nutrition we need.

Reason 1) Soil depletion of nutrients (ie-too many crops, not enough time between them to replenish the soil)
Reason 2) Farmers/Growers have selected fruits and vegetables soley based upon; taste, size, color and resistance to disease.....NOT NUTRITIONAL VALUE.

Hence we've been getting the short end of the stick with our asparagus, carrots...etc. You may think you're eating a healthy balanced diet...but you're probably not getting what you need without nutritional supplementation....and it happened as direct result of selection and human intervention.
Hence why today soya is in so many foods high in protien low on calories
Were not growing the same fruits like we once did and if you think you are think again unless your using seed stock that is 50 - 1o0 years old which i highly doubt

purpletrain, first off i dont know why your quoting my post i wasnt even talking to you. it's clear to most that i was talking to Freshone.

ill keep it short. kma$$

ps: i was farming in 1973 and you were still in grade school.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

purpletrain, first off i dont know why your quoting my post i wasnt even talking to you. it's clear to most that i was talking to Freshone.

ill keep it short. kma
my bad for some reason thought you quoted my post lol all good here i will also keep it short KMA also lol

Skunked

Skunked

For all my fellow growers out there I strongly urge to invest money in the stock market on marijuana related stocks... I've made a lot of money off day trading marijuana penny stocks and huge dividends off blue chip stocks such as Scott's.. as we push to legalize marijuana these stocks will sky rocket... it's essentially investing in Marlboro or bud Weiser during prohibition. You can turn those hidden funds into legitimate taxable income...
" it's not the strongest or the smartest that will survive but the species that can adapt to its environment"
Care to pm with more guidance in this? I will gladly do so and would actually really like too

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

View attachment 629635
It's easy to be tough on the internet, isn't it? Here's your merit badge.
AssholeMeritBadge

Last edited:
T

TrialnError

Looks like I won't touch Gavita now. :) I will stick to not investing/purchasing anything related to Monsanto. We should never think only about the dollar and reflect upon what companies like Monsanto have done to nature and humans.

I don't support scum bag companies. No harm intended just speaking the truth. :)

Moto
Support e papillion lighting ! Fuck gavita

keiksweat

keiksweat

You should know,your posts are always antagonistic and talking down to people like their below you.Now you dig up an old thread just to pull the same old same old with multiple members,not one reason for you to post these two responses but to start shit,have a great day troll.
This has turned into a kiddie bickering match.think ill go read something useful.thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom