GAVITA

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorCalHal

Great thread with great info. I recently bought 10 Gavita pro E-series 1000w and so far just love them. I have multiple rooms, so I replaced a 6 light string of regular digi 1000w to 5 Gavita's,. This gave me a true footprint of 4' x 4' under each Gavita. I did this change in 2 rooms running different strains, using the EL2 with no issues at all. I am fortunate and have 12' ceilings. I have only been running these now for about 2 weeks, and had a heck of a time even finding these.
From my understanding, there will not be more available until late Sept.? Is this correct? This was info I received from both Sunlight and Ramridge.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Great thread with great info. I recently bought 10 Gavita pro E-series 1000w and so far just love them. I have multiple rooms, so I replaced a 6 light string of regular digi 1000w to 5 Gavita's,. This gave me a true footprint of 4' x 4' under each Gavita. I did this change in 2 rooms running different strains, using the EL2 with no issues at all. I am fortunate and have 12' ceilings. I have only been running these now for about 2 weeks, and had a heck of a time even finding these.
From my understanding, there will not be more available until late Sept.? Is this correct? This was info I received from both Sunlight and Ramridge.
2-3 weeks out...Same with EL1 controller...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I have to say the availability of this product(e series everything)seems a little rediculous,Are they really selling out at such a rate that gavita cannot keep up with production or are they just not making enough to try to cash in on artificially inflated pricing due to non availability?Come on gavita get your shit together!Id say its gavitas biggest downfall at this point,Love the product if i can get it when i need it.There seems to be plenty of the standard oldstyle fixtures available,they dont have any issues producing/supplying those.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I have to say the availability of this product(e series everything)seems a little rediculous,Are they really selling out at such a rate that gavita cannot keep up with production or are they just not making enough to try to cash in on artificially inflated pricing due to non availability?Come on gavita get your shit together!Id say its gavitas biggest downfall at this point,Love the product if i can get it when i need it.There seems to be plenty of the standard oldstyle fixtures available,they dont have any issues producing/supplying those.
lol, Ya I agree...

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

How are the reviews on the triple star hoods @GR33NL3AF. I thought the hood seemed like a good upgrade once I needed to replace bulbs since the hood wears after 2 year use.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

How are the reviews on the triple star hoods @GR33NL3AF. I thought the hood seemed like a good upgrade once I needed to replace bulbs since the hood wears after 2 year use.
You know what man, I've never actually sold one of these... But looking at the reflector over I would imagine you'll get the same sort of spread and the adjust ability of it seems ideal for different stages of growth. Wish I had more info on it.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

Keep in mind it's imported, and expensive. Sea freight is a bitch.

true grit

true grit

Anybody running the 750's since recall issues? I wouldn't plan to use their controller at all but are curious what anyones experiences are so far with them.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Does anybody know if the 6/750e DE flex is available in a 277v confuration?

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

anyone using these lights in veg???

@piehole what kinda distance you keeping between plants and the 750's ?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Where can I find some information all in one spot that shows the difference in PAR ratings comparing traditional MH/HPS to Gavita DE bulbs. I'm not so caring about lumens as I am about PAR which is what the girls really need.

B

basement bob

@jumpincactus
This is more data, less talky.
File to big to upload.
Google search DE Test Infographic from growers house. It has PAR reading for various reflectors and comparison to SE bulbs.

Bob

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@jumpincactus
This is more data, less talky.
File to big to upload.
Google search DE Test Infographic from growers house. It has PAR reading for various reflectors and comparison to SE bulbs.

Bob
Nice,,,,,,,,,, thank you @basement bob. I appreciate that lead on the growershouse @fishwhistle going there right now.

Top Bottom