GDP 1 month

• Thread starter HoltLucy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HoltLucy

HoltLucy

Her name is miss BB she is 1 month old she is a GDP i have a 2nd one her name is shorty because she just stayed small but looks strong as heck lol maybe i did something wrong please help ;) she also had spotting on the tip of her leaves i cut the the bad ones and i havent seen anymore after that

Gdp 1 month
Gdp 1 month 2
Gdp 1 month 3
HoltLucy

HoltLucy

Her name is miss BB she is 1 month old she is a GDP i have a 2nd one her name is shorty because she just stayed small but looks strong as heck lol maybe i did something wrong please help ;) she also had spotting on the tip of her leaves i cut the the bad ones and i havent seen anymore after that
This is shorty

20210823 130215 Edited
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I see overwatering, probably from lack of good drainage in the pots.
Put your light at 15 inches above the plants.
Put something under the pots for airflow. They can not sit in runoff water.

That light is probably only 500w actually.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

If your light has a VEG and a BLOOM switch then each side is only about 450w for a total of 900, but they way they add them, its listed as a 1000w.

HoltLucy

HoltLucy

Will do :)) just in case for the first two weeks i was watering every 2 days i put my finger in the soil to see if its dry or moist is there another way i should be watering my ppm is 500 and ph 6.3 and .5 of grow big per 1/2 L. .3 of calmag

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Will do :)) just in case for the first two weeks i was watering every 2 days i put my finger in the soil to see if its dry or moist is there another way i should be watering my ppm is 500 and ph 6.3 and .5 of grow big per 1/2 L. .3 of calmag
DO NOT FEED THEM ANYTHING

That's the soils job, not yours.

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I don't want to discourage you but I don't think your light is powerful enough. I veg under t5 fluorescent's and these front 4 are 1 month old in this pic as a comparison

HoltLucy

HoltLucy

DO NOT FEED THEM ANYTHING

That's the soils job, not yours.

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL
I figured since its FFOF soil after a few waterings nutes would risen off. And i made the mistake in watering every 2 days for the first 2 weeks upon realizing it i just had them dry and started normal watering which is now 5 to 6 days until dry. It just hit 4 weeks veg so i did feed them both making the mistake on feeding same amount as to Shorty for BB. Stunning her again. So i let her be with water from now on. I was planning on feed the big one every 2 weeks. Should i?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Pot up in smaller increments, it is hard to judge watering needs in large pots. Lift and feel the weight is better than the finger. Your roots go deep and maybe in wet soil when you water..hence the over watering..The pots I have in the pic of mine are the 3rd pots these plants have been in and 1 more to go into 3 gallon. I only go to 5 gallon when I veg over 2 months.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I figured since its FFOF soil after a few waterings nutes would risen off. And i made the mistake in watering every 2 days for the first 2 weeks upon realizing it i just had them dry and started normal watering which is now 5 to 6 days until dry. It just hit 4 weeks veg so i did feed them both making the mistake on feeding same amount as to Shorty for BB. Stunning her again. So i let her be with water from now on. I was planning on feed the big one every 2 weeks. Should i?
No. You should not be feeding in soil. Soil IS food.
You feed in coco, not soil. Soil is natural. The only thing you add other than water is MBE's. (Microbes, Bacteria, Enzymes)
There are specific ways to do this.

You have FF dirt. They changed their formula and it's not that good anymore. It used to be the good stuff but ....
FF needs this added to it;

Recharge

Fish Sh!T

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

One of the forum sponsors has a great sale right now.

Be sure and read the watering articles I posted above.

The new method to know when to water is this;

Get one like this:

Poke it into the pot about 1/4 up from the bottom and test the soil for moistness. Water slowly until it shows the water getting to the meter then stop. It's full.

Top Bottom