GDP 1 month

• Thread starter HoltLucy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i am also using fox farm soil trio nutes but im growing in pro mix moisture control potting mix . my first feeding was about a week ago

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

This is shorty

Her name is miss BB she is 1 month old she is a GDP i have a 2nd one her name is shorty because she just stayed small but looks strong as heck lol maybe i did something wrong please help ;) she also had spotting on the tip of her leaves i cut the the bad ones and i havent seen anymore after that
Aloha and Welcome to the FARM! 🤙 😎 There's a lot of knowledgeable and experienced fellow FARMers here on the forums, just surf around and checkout their grows and many other threads that may be of interest to you and you'll pick up a lot of good info. that will help you and your grow along your journey, I know it has helped us out BIG time too! 👍

We had a little one in our last grow (GDP) AND another one in our current grow too (Durbin Poison), I call them "Mini-Hulk"! 😄 We also have two Cannabonzai, which I call "BonzaLolo" (Bonzai + Pakalolo + BonzaLolo 🙃)...The taller one is "Phoenix BonzaLolo" and the shorter one is "Dragon BonzaLolo". 👍 Happy Growing! 🤙😎

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i do a space wrangler that is about 2.5 weeks old same size as yours

HoltLucy

HoltLucy

Aloha and Welcome to the FARM! 🤙 😎 There's a lot of knowledgeable and experienced fellow FARMers here on the forums, just surf around and checkout their grows and many other threads that may be of interest to you and you'll pick up a lot of good info. that will help you and your grow along your journey, I know it has helped us out BIG time too! 👍

We had a little one in our last grow (GDP) AND another one in our current grow too (Durbin Poison), I call them "Mini-Hulk"! 😄 We also have two Cannabonzai, which I call "BonzaLolo" (Bonzai + Pakalolo + BonzaLolo 🙃)...The taller one is "Phoenix BonzaLolo" and the shorter one is "Dragon BonzaLolo". 👍 Happy Growing! 🤙😎
Thank you ☺☺

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

i do have a mutated one has no leaves on 1 side lol
We had a couple of those too, but that okay, you're not gonna need the missing leaves anyway, she'll be gorgeous like the others! 👍🤙🙃😎
how can u tell its female ?
Actually, it's a bit too early yet, hence the "disclaimer"...lol...I'm just kidding around here, sorry about that...K, back to being "serious"... 🙃 ☺️ 🤙

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Everyone is arguing about the soil but really after thinking about it everyone can kind of be correct. I say this because with soil there is a huge spectrum of different ingredients and blends out there. It really just depends on the exact soil were discussing. In theory if your soil was truly "perfect" it would be a living organic blend that was very rich and had just the exact amount of everything your plants needs to thrive. So if you happen to make your own living soil or have this "perfect blend" in use then the answer is simply "no" you do not need to add any fertilizers.

On the other hand many of us (including myself sometimes) do not have the patience, time, or money to create or buy a perfect living soil blend. Therefore we need to start off with whatever we got and let the plants tell us if they need more fertilizers added. So HoltLucy if your still following this hear me out... you are using Fox Farms so for now at least when your plants are relatively small you probably do NOT need to feed them. I would focus on getting the watering regiment dialed in first. Once your plants get bigger and start to fill up those pots with roots then you can start to think about adding a water soluble organic fertilizer to help boost them up. To make big dense beautiful flowers your definitely gonna want to add additional bloom boosters to the FF blend. I have grown many many plants in FF its good but needs an extra bloom kick in the flower cycle for sure. This is my $0.02 for what its worth.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Everyone is arguing about the soil but really after thinking about it everyone can kind of be correct. I say this because with soil there is a huge spectrum of different ingredients and blends out there. It really just depends on the exact soil were discussing. In theory if your soil was truly "perfect" it would be a living organic blend that was very rich and had just the exact amount of everything your plants needs to thrive. So if you happen to make your own living soil or have this "perfect blend" in use then the answer is simply "no" you do not need to add any fertilizers.

On the other hand many of us (including myself sometimes) do not have the patience, time, or money to create or buy a perfect living soil blend. Therefore we need to start off with whatever we got and let the plants tell us if they need more fertilizers added. So HoltLucy if your still following this hear me out... you are using Fox Farms so for now at least when your plants are relatively small you probably do NOT need to feed them. I would focus on getting the watering regiment dialed in first. Once your plants get bigger and start to fill up those pots with roots then you can start to think about adding a water soluble organic fertilizer to help boost them up. To make big dense beautiful flowers your definitely gonna want to add additional bloom boosters to the FF blend. I have grown many many plants in FF its good but needs an extra bloom kick in the flower cycle for sure. This is my $0.02 for what its worth.
so what else should she add whats a good bloom booster too use i have the ff soil trio big bloom grow big and tiger bloom what extra bloom nute should i add to mine

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Once more.... After she adds the stuff I listed earlier, She will have LIVING SOIL and will NOT need to feed it.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The only problem with this light is no dimming knob. I have the sf1000 with the dimmer. You really need it cause at full power it will burn your plants unless you hang it really high. But if you have a tent and your plants grow tall enough it will burn them unless you really lst them really low. Your better off getting the one with a dimmer. Sf makes them, it’s the one that cost a little more. I have it and love it.
That IS the one with the dimmer. Thats what the D on the end of it means.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

The only problem with this light is no dimming knob. I have the sf1000 with the dimmer. You really need it cause at full power it will burn your plants unless you hang it really high. But if you have a tent and your plants grow tall enough it will burn them unless you really lst them really low. Your better off getting the one with a dimmer. Sf makes them, it’s the one that cost a little more. I have it and love it.
YESSSS! I looooove the SF dimmer, gotta have the dimmers! We don't have any problems with burning the ladies, but that "I" get burned easily in "sunlight" (ever since I went through cancer treatment in 2006), so I dim the lights down while I'm working with the plants, even though I have my shades and @ComfortablyNumb 's boonie hat on, etc... 👍😎

Top Bottom