Gdp

• Thread starter singlespeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ScrOGer

Are you going to start to training the branches back under the screen, to set the path, for when they stretch?

singlespeed

singlespeed

More Pictures of the tops

ScrOGer, Yeah, I've been pushing them back under and spreading them out. Below are pictures from my un-topped tray. The 3 last pics, are of a plant that I tried bend but I snapped. What a rookie. As luck would have it, that same plant is turning into a beast!

This is my first time using trellis for training. I've used them in past but for supporting rather than training. So far everything looks great. I have a good feeling about this grow! Bring on the purps!

singlespeed

singlespeed

Topped side

Below are pictures from the topped side. As expected, this side is filling in a bit faster.

IMG 1360
IMG 1326
Tray B
Tray B Long
singlespeed

singlespeed

Underside

I'll need to clean up bottom too. I'll be trimming underneath this week.

I'll switch them to 12/12 tomorrow.

Single,

Nutes
Meters
Under rows
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
+1 for cleanliness. I can see you have been taking a lot of notes from others, and I must say.... you have been a very thoughtful student.

I like how you hung the screens from the ceiling. Looks like you will have a very successful harvest.

singlespeed

singlespeed

+1 for cleanliness. I can see you have been taking a lot of notes from others, and I must say.... you have been a very thoughtful student.

I like how you hung the screens from the ceiling. Looks like you will have a very successful harvest.

Thanks for the kind words. The pros on the farm have been very helpful with advice. I take a lot pride in keeping things clean and streamline. The screens have been an involving process. The chains with "s" hooks are key. That way I can move them as the plants grow…if needed. This grow is the earliest I have put on and so far they hook ^^. i feel like i have complete control of which direction they grow.

The countdown begins today. I went 12/12 this morning. It's ON!:banana1sv6:

singlespeed

singlespeed

I changed my nutrient mixture today-Nothing too exciting. I really wish it would cool down. 80 for mid October is sort of warm. I like to keep the purps cool!

Now, it's time to smoke some…..well……Jacks Cleaner! yeah-ya

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

singlespeed,
the room looks pretty well set up. I like the meter readings, they all look about right. I dig the top hat irrigation as well. One thing that you should know is that it is bad to store the nutes where bright lights are shining on them. I would recommend an alternative location. Other than that you are looking great! Good luck on a great run.

-TF

singlespeed

singlespeed

singlespeed,
the room looks pretty well set up. I like the meter readings, they all look about right. I dig the top hat irrigation as well. One thing that you should know is that it is bad to store the nutes where bright lights are shining on them. I would recommend an alternative location. Other than that you are looking great! Good luck on a great run.

-TF

Thanks for checkin in. I have to give props to Leadsled on top hat manifold design and setup. His DIY thread is awesome. Dude, that so funny about the nutrients. Your first person to ever comment on them. LOL and Thank you. I'm going to cover the bottom portion of the shelf with Blackout canvas. Maybe velcro? Unfortunately they have to stay in the room due to my setup.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin killer bro gdp's bomb,next time u snap a branch try and lift it back up and fit it back on the stem and tape it around the break then u can supercrop above the break and continue to guide your shoot lots of times depending on how severe,the break will heal and form a nice knuckle and u can keep the shoot just a lil tip keep up the good work bro !

singlespeed

singlespeed

Lookin killer bro gdp's bomb,next time u snap a branch try and lift it back up and fit it back on the stem and tape it around the break then u can supercrop above the break and continue to guide your shoot lots of times depending on how severe,the break will heal and form a nice knuckle and u can keep the shoot just a lil tip keep up the good work bro !

Thanks Sticky. The real story is... I had a fews too many beers and thought it would be a good idea to mess with my plants. I went into my room, started bending plants. The next thing I knew, I was standing there with a plant top in my hand. LOL. I wont do that again.:swear

But since you brought up super cropping. How do you do it… and when should you start doing it?

I'm heading in there now to constructed some sort of wrap for the bottom part of my shelf. I need to cover my nutrients. I'll post some pics afterwards.

Single

sticky icky

sticky icky

Haha I've been there quite a few times myself bro lol...u know how it is when you got a hellified buzz on its time to takeva stroll in tha garden and fuck with ladies haha!supercropping plays a big role in my gardening u just simply pinch your stem breaking down the cellulose you'll feel it snappin between your fingers I usually do about a one inch area and then slowly bend the stem in the middle of your one inch area until its completly horizontal then u can't start doin your training from there this techniche sends surges of auxins to the all the surrounding shoots techniques been around forever I especially pinch stems even when not supercropping it builds up such a strong stalk for support and increases nutrient uptake,diff strains require diff methods u know,gdp has a really rigid structure and hold its own weight really well without much support but its really leafy like erkle so I do extensive interior pruning to allow light penetration and u can supercrop but not bend comp horizontal just kick em out to a 45 so u can open up the structure u know but growin in a trellis set up is a lil diff,that's just my 2 cents and method take it for what its worth I'm no master by any means lol...them babies are lookin good ur gonna have some purple candy dank goodness b4 to long bro rock it out!

singlespeed

singlespeed

Below are pictures from tonights nutrient covering project.

IMG 20111019 203442
IMG 20111019 205229
IMG 20111019 214401
IMG 20111019 215403
IMG 20111019 220550
singlespeed

singlespeed

My phone camera just started sucking all of a sudden. What the hell. It's always something. The plants are looking good and the trellises are filling in.
The temp has been between 68-82 and the humidity has been between 55%-35%.

Below are pictures of the plants, although my photos are horrible.

IMG 20111019 221714
IMG 20111019 221741
IMG 20111019 221759
IMG 20111019 222321
IMG 20111019 222343
singlespeed

singlespeed

supercropping plays a big role in my gardening u just simply pinch your stem breaking down the cellulose you'll feel it snappin between your fingers I usually do about a one inch area and then slowly bend the stem in the middle of your one inch area until its completly horizontal then u can't start doin your training from there this techniche sends surges of auxins to the all the surrounding shoots techniques been around forever I especially pinch stems even when not supercropping it builds up such a strong stalk for support and increases nutrient uptake,diff strains require diff methods u know,gdp has a really rigid structure and hold its own weight really well without much support but its really leafy like erkle so I do extensive interior pruning to allow light penetration and u can supercrop but not bend comp horizontal just kick em out to a 45 so u can open up the structure u know but growin in a trellis set up is a lil diff,that's just my 2 cents and method take it for what its worth I'm no master by any means lol...them babies are lookin good ur gonna have some purple candy dank goodness b4 to long bro rock it out!

Oh cool. I heard bits and pieces about supercropping but never truly understood it. It there a certain time during the grow that folks do it? GDP does tends to be pretty sturdy and hold it shape well. I'm more-or-less just point the branches in the right direction. Which is a perfectly level canopy. So far they are doing great. I do need to trim the bottoms though. I need to thin out a bit and get ride of a few small branches that will never make it up to the trellis. Maybe this weekend.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Nutes look much better. That reflective will help with the heat as well. Good show.

Plants are looking good. I like to super crop as well. I use it more aggsressively and bend on any tops that are taller than the others especially, and I will just pop the stems on the other mains from time to time. I never do it after the end of stretch.

-TF

singlespeed

singlespeed

Nutes look much better. That reflective will help with the heat as well. Good show.

Plants are looking good. I like to super crop as well. I use it more aggsressively and bend on any tops that are taller than the others especially, and I will just pop the stems on the other mains from time to time. I never do it after the end of stretch.

-TF
Thanks TF. This is my first dairy, so I am just hoping I don't experience a catastrophic disaster and loose everything!-While everyone watches LOL.

The bottoms need trimmed so bad. I have some work ahead of me this weekend...

Top Bottom