Gdp

• Thread starter singlespeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
singlespeed

singlespeed

Day 3

The temperature has cooled down a bit. The room high has been 76 and my low is 67. The humidity has been between 55%-37%. Although, my other meter(wireless) has had a lower humidity reading. It reads bout 10% lower?
THey are looking great. In the pictures they appear yellow, but are really healthy and dark green.

Picture 1: is tray "B" filling well.
Picture 2: is tray "B" with a plant with 10+ even top branches!
Picture 2: is tray "A" the un-topped plants
Picture 4: is tray "A" Top of a big plant
Picture 5: is tray "A" with main top brach bent over.

Single

Day3b
Day 3 B tops
Day 3 A
Day 3 A top
Day 3 top
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks TF. This is my first dairy, so I am just hoping I don't experience a catastrophic disaster and loose everything!-While everyone watches LOL.

The bottoms need trimmed so bad. I have some work ahead of me this weekend...

Right on man. I say post the good and the bad. We are here to help, not to laugh at someone who is putting it out here to learn better ways to garden. Sometimes posting your biggest problems lets you learn the most.

Don't worry. I bricked two batches here for everybody. Live and learn. Now I just had two awesome runs back to back. Good stuff man.

Keep up the good work.

-TF

singlespeed

singlespeed

Day 8 Trim

What up Farmers? Today was my first major trim. They were getting out of control. I had branches and leaves resting on the tops of my rockwool blocks. I was only able to start one tray and almost finish it, but it ALWAYS takes much longer than I anticipated. LOL Tray B, the side with the topped plants. I trimmed underneath most plants but I still have a bit more to take off on the plants along the back wall. I've been sick for a few days, so today was the first time I was able to get in there and do some work. :puke

Below are some pictures before and after the trim.

Day8 B b4
Trayb after
Day8 B4
Day8 Tray B after
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn bro those things are blowing up looking very good to, those previous bud shots look killer gotta love the purps!

Looking forward to seeing these girls shine, Great Thread!

Great comment by Trichromefan as well!

singlespeed

singlespeed

Damn bro those things are blowing up looking very good to, those previous bud shots look killer gotta love the purps!

Looking forward to seeing these girls shine, Great Thread!

Great comment by Trichromefan as well!

Thanks for checkin in. I agree, Its crazy how fast they took off. GDP is such a leafy plant. "Ah, how they grow up so fast" haha. And good or bad, I will keep posting. I am here for the long-haul. Hopefully, no too long though… In the past my GDP went about 70 days. Last time was 72. My target this run "69." LOL just cuz. The trichomes will let me know when they are ready.

Single

T

TreFarmer

Looking nice!! Well done so far..
Here is a GDP baby I couldnt bring myself to snip
so I just put her iin my garden to finish she didn't get any growth but at least she go5 to finish her destiny... Good Luck with your purple ladies.
IMG_20111018_140220.jpg

S

ScrOGer

That fresh haircut is looking good. good ventilation down there know to, and and some cool air will put em in paradise. looks great bro.

that outdoor GDP looks perfect too :D if it gets cold enuff at night chop then, the sugar will be low, but color should become deep with purple... I think if was ken himself who said she loves mid 60s temps and she shows it with great hues of purple and even red when into late flower. i love this strain!!

singlespeed

singlespeed

Looking nice!! Well done so far..
Here is a GDP baby I couldnt bring myself to snip
so I just put her iin my garden to finish she didn't get any growth but at least she go5 to finish her destiny... Good Luck with your purple ladies.
IMG_20111018_140220.jpg

That looks great. I love those purple leaves! I can't wait to see mine turn purple!

That fresh haircut is looking good. good ventilation down there know to, and and some cool air will put em in paradise. looks great bro.

that outdoor GDP looks perfect too :D if it gets cold enuff at night chop then, the sugar will be low, but color should become deep with purple... I think if was ken himself who said she loves mid 60s temps and she shows it with great hues of purple and even red when into late flower. i love this strain!!

Yeah-They really needed that trim, especially for the airflow. Plus, I've gotten knat/fruit flies when they all brushy and the leaves are resting on the cubes. After I trimmed, I put a few of those yellow sticky card under there too. I haven't seen any flying around but I saw a few on the existing cards.

GDP does like it cool. It cooled down a bunch this week so I have been able to keep my room between 62-74. Which is perfect. Toward the end of the grow the weather will be cooler and should be able to keep it in the 60 day and night. I have a vented room now, but I want to try co2 with my next grow operation.

singlespeed

singlespeed

Day 11

They grow up so fast! Seriously, I can't believe how well these girls are doing. I'm pumped! Both trays are looking equally awesome. The temperature has been between 62-75 and humidity is 40-57%. My nutrients are @ 1200 ppm and 5.8pH.

Below are a few pictures.

Great top shot 10 29
Good tops oct 29
Single top 10 29
singlespeed

singlespeed

Plants are looking great man.

-TF

Thanks bro. I am really happy with this grow. I hope they stay that way. The last time I thought my grow was going perfectly- I had some spider mites throw me a curveball. In all honestly, it was my own ignorance that allowed that to happen. I guess we live and learn.

singlespeed

singlespeed

How often do U water, and how long? Is it drip to waste?

Hey Bud Head, Yeah I drip to waste with a weekly reservoir change. I have 2 trays and each one operates individually with its own reservoir(on the same timer). I water when the light are one, 2 times a day, for about a minute per feed.

Thanks for checkin in - Sinlge

S

ScrOGer

i'll second everyone's opinion. looking sweet SS!!! How is the stretch? 3x or just 2x stretch?

singlespeed

singlespeed

Lookin good Doggie keep up the great work

you're killin it man!

can't wait to see how this turns out.

i'll second everyone's opinion. looking sweet SS!!! How is the stretch? 3x or just 2x stretch?

Thanks gentleman. It's definitely lookin good in there. Its has potential for a great yield based on my limited space. The trellises have been key for training and spreading them out. They stretched a little this week but it was a good thing. I just tucked them back under the net and spread them out. I start week 3 tomorrow, so it should be my last week of stretching. From there, they just get fat, sticky, and PURPLE!

I'll post some more pictures tomorrow,

Single

singlespeed

singlespeed

Day 15

What up farmers? I didn’t have the energy to post light night. Everyone in my house is sick. Seriously, what a pain in ass! It took all I had just to manage the reservoir change last night.

For me, res change meant: brush out some buildup on my reservoir walls, run ClearEX(as maintenance 100ml per 5-6 gallons), new nutrients, and I even calibrated my Hanna ppm/pH meter. I wish I wouldn’t have skimped when I bought it. I got the model without a temperature reader. Instead, I have the little suction-cup POS one and ALWAYS frees itself and float around in the furthest corner of my reservoir. LOL

My room vitals are:
Temperature: 64-75
Humidity: 38%-55%
PPM: just under 1300
pH 5.8

Day15top
Calibrate
Day15goodbranch
Day15room
singlespeed

singlespeed

And here is "the picture." Check out this frosty little nug. Trichome heads on day 15. Really? Holy Poop! :pimp: They're getting so sticky and starting to smell fruity too. yum…

Single

Day15
singlespeed

singlespeed

I am sitting on my couch with a sinus infection waiting for my lights to turn on. It's a sad sad scene!

Latest posts

Top Bottom