Germinated My 1st!

• Thread starter Chooster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chooster

Chooster

So first off thanks for checking my shyt out, I'm new and eager to learn to grow my own proper MJ plant... I'm very simple and still very new to all the vocab, and to all this so I might ask a extra ? or two lol ANY HELP id appreciate it. I'm just doin one new plant (blueberry og) now cuz I don't wanna waste nutrients/plants like Ive done already until I understand how shyt suppose to work right and I mean mainly in the nutrient dosages field. I was told using cyco grow and bloom a,b and Ryzofule, I could grow from start to finish if false plz let me know. I tried already with two clones the dosage recommended by the guy who sold me the stuff and clones, but noticed they were turning yellow an dieing on me, so I stoped the nutrients cuz I found out it was the FFOF soil and mixing nutrients so early is what did damage SO now just been watering with just tap water ph 6/6.5 and one (king louis) looks like gonna make it, the other one (green crack) I doubt it ;(..... sooooooo for this new BB OG I'm gonna try to keep it simple as possible till I gain the proper knowledge... sorry for my GHETTOness lol thanks again.... ROLL ONE

Germinated my 1st
Germinated my 1st 2
Germinated my 1st 3
Chooster

Chooster

here is my first baby day 5.

will be fun to watch yours grow along mine :D lets hope for some hot bitches.
oh yeah she is critical kush.
chris.
Yeaa man hoping for some fire.. but funner for me to just be able to finish a whole grow in decent condition would be nice also lol... ill keep an eye out on yours and goodluck..
Jesus

Latest posts

Top Bottom