Germinated My 1st!

• Thread starter Chooster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If the white spots are in the leaves look at the bottom of the spotted leaves with a pocket microscope for spidermites and eggs.
It kinda looks like spider mite damage, green cleaner will knock them out.

Chooster

Chooster

Looks like dust honestly. If an exhaust fan is out of your budget then running a sealed room with C02 is even farther out of budget. If weed bothers the people you're staying with then get ready for them to start trippen when she starts stinkin
I was looking and seen theres bags of c02, would that help out??? And its not the smell thats bothers them, its more using the electricity for all the equip...

Last edited:
Chooster

Chooster

If the white spots are in the leaves look at the bottom of the spotted leaves with a pocket microscope for spidermites and eggs.
It kinda looks like spider mite damage, green cleaner will knock them out.
Thanks mann, Yea ive lookd and so far i cant see nothing related to spider mites but ill keep an eye out for that more..

incogneato

incogneato

I was looking and seen theres bags of c02, would that help out??? And its not the smell thats bothers them, its more using the electricity for all the equip...
I've heard good and bad about them. My understanding of it is if you don't have everything else in your environment dialed in first then you're wasting your money. Co2 is like steroids for plants, if they're not already up taking the maximum light and nutrients then its not going to do much. It allows them to uptake more light and nutes than naturally possible without it. Better to keep it simple and dial in your nutes, lighting and environment first. There's no magic nute, light, technique out there. That's why you see so many different styles and techniques out there. Fins what works for you and your environment and go from there to improve it

Chooster

Chooster

I've heard good and bad about them. My understanding of it is if you don't have everything else in your environment dialed in first then you're wasting your money. Co2 is like steroids for plants, if they're not already up taking the maximum light and nutrients then its not going to do much. It allows them to uptake more light and nutes than naturally possible without it. Better to keep it simple and dial in your nutes, lighting and environment first. There's no magic nute, light, technique out there. That's why you see so many different styles and techniques out there. Fins what works for you and your environment and go from there to improve it
Are these good enviorment temps for veg stage?... lights off and lights on

IMG 0270
IMG 0274
incogneato

incogneato

Are these good enviorment temps for veg stage?... lights off and lights on
I would get some ventilation going in there, especially during lights on. Stagnant humid air is a good way to breed problems. 79% is on the high end of things, especially without air movement and ventilation

Chooster

Chooster

I would get some ventilation going in there, especially during lights on. Stagnant humid air is a good way to breed problems. 79% is on the high end of things, especially without air movement and ventilation
The humidity is high right? its been hard geting the temps right but do you think a dehumidifier will help and more ventalation?

Chooster

Chooster

I think your best bet would be running an exhaust fan but if that's not possible a dehumidifier would lower rh. Just not as efficient or as cheap.

You talking about the cotyledon (small round leaf)?

Ok man ill see bout a dehumidifier thanks... and yeaa the small round leaf i noticed it the day before but though it was just growing slow or something..

Chooster

Chooster

4/29/2017

BLACK BUCKET--Little update for the Blueberry og (from seedsman) made her own veg box out old computer desk. Honestly been winging it from the start with my build/setup but been working ok so far..

ORANGE BUCKET--- Update on my Green crack clone in flower mode since 4/10/2017 looking good so far used this product called Crystalic with my mix of cyco nutes and cal mag. Any reviews on Crystalic I'd appreciate it.

WHITE BUCKET-- King Louis looking good also same mix as with my Green crack but last feeding just used plain ph filterd water at 6.0, just to see if there would be a difference in growth if using nutrients every feeding then every OTHER feeding.. haha I do t I'm new so I'm just trying shyt out I'm NO PRO lol

I have been going through deficiency's I know but I've tried my best to correct them thanks to you guys so thank you for the Help Everyone..

WonderDawg

WonderDawg

Although, vegging with higher temps (80-85 degrees) and higher humidity (60-85%) can lead to specific issues like increased fungus growth and insect population increases, If these are kept under regular treatment and control (as they would be in a clean professional garden), higher temps and humidity can actually vigorously increase vegetative growth. Especially with the addition of Co2. Even the Jungle Boys of TLC Las Angeles (one of the largest permitted cultivation/dispensary sites in LA) runs their veg room at 85 degrees and 85% humidity. They also run full synthetics in rockwool slabs so there isn't a cubic foot of organic material in the place (which also helps reduce potential airborne molds and fungus'). Food for thought! Don't be afraid to let your plants GROW. Your biggest fault at this point will be over doing it. The hardest part as a beginner is just hanging back and letting them grow. Lookin' good dude!

Chooster

Chooster

Although, vegging with higher temps (80-85 degrees) and higher humidity (60-85%) can lead to specific issues like increased fungus growth and insect population increases, If these are kept under regular treatment and control (as they would be in a clean professional garden), higher temps and humidity can actually vigorously increase vegetative growth. Especially with the addition of Co2. Even the Jungle Boys of TLC Las Angeles (one of the largest permitted cultivation/dispensary sites in LA) runs their veg room at 85 degrees and 85% humidity. They also run full synthetics in rockwool slabs so there isn't a cubic foot of organic material in the place (which also helps reduce potential airborne molds and fungus'). Food for thought! Don't be afraid to let your plants GROW. Your biggest fault at this point will be over doing it. The hardest part as a beginner is just hanging back and letting them grow. Lookin' good dude!

So am I over doing it, Any suggestions? I'm so new to this really, I'm on this site almost everyday trying to soak up info

Top Bottom