Germinated My 1st!

• Thread starter Chooster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chooster

Chooster

I like it. OF is just too damn hot.
Yeaa ive heard to mix OF with something else and itll help it out... but then i heard good things alsovjust by using it alone, so it just depends on the grower on how they use it, i think... Cuz I learned i made my OF hotter by adding Cyco nutes to early in Veg... so this BB seed, ima hold out on nutes till i really need them an just have it OF an feed it just water an cal mag an see for myself...

Chooster

Chooster

Day17 on BB she's lookin good.. lights up higher so she might stretch... but only cuz of the other ladies i got going dont wanna burn them.. they looking good also after my hiccup Day 41 (king louis-tall one) (Green Crack- short one)

Chooster

Chooster

Help idk if anyone can see but im getting like white shyt on my leafs idk i remember reading about some silky shyt caused by something but cant find the forum idk if it could be related but any help id appreciate it...

IMG 0241
IMG 0242
iKharon

iKharon

Help idk if anyone can see but im getting like white shyt on my leafs idk i remember reading about some silky shyt caused by something but cant find the forum idk if it could be related but any help id appreciate it...
WPM perhaps? How's your ventilation and RH?

Chooster

Chooster

WPM perhaps? How's your ventilation and RH?
Well i dont have a exhaust fan right now cuz its out of my budget and i dont wanna people who I stay with to start trippen on me so i just have it crackd open i was thinking i might need some type of co2 maybe?...

incogneato

incogneato

Looks like dust honestly. If an exhaust fan is out of your budget then running a sealed room with C02 is even farther out of budget. If weed bothers the people you're staying with then get ready for them to start trippen when she starts stinkin

Top Bottom