Germinated My 1st!

• Thread starter Chooster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WonderDawg

WonderDawg

Everything looks pretty good. If you clean up all the bottom branches when you flower, you will focus all of that growth to the tops (Where they get the most light). The low branches are unlikely to produce anything worth while. It's best to focus that where it counts. That goes pretty much for the branches (internodes) only. I prefer to leave as many fan leaves on the plant as i can as long as they are healthy. Other growers prefer to eliminate everything and make the bottom 3/4 of their plants bare bones when they flower. Personally, I like having all of those old fan leaves around because A: They still collect light however little, B: The fan leaves are filled with all of the stored nutrients the plant has created so far in it's life, and C: If there is a nutrient or PH issue, those leaves will often be your first indicator of that issue. Without them, The plant would have to draw those nutrients from the only source it would have left (the flowers) which would very rapidly diminish yield and the overall health of your garden.

Top Bottom