Get down in the Fire

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

time to start packing it in a few gallons at a time..
ain't gonna do it, do a rain dance, please...
what up mogrow? man looking fantastic.

those OD girls are looking healthy as fuck. really nice.

and your doing that indoor spot right! good work brother!
thanks DB, indoor going better than OD. really liking the indoor, it's so nice and cool in the basement, no tics, no chiggers..and water everywhere...

Nice bro Im running some Jazz Berry Jams right now.. 4 of them but they may all be male.. still to be decided. Your plants are lookin really dank I cant wait for some dry shots.
good luck on that male ratio, surely there's a girl in there.. posting some nug shots now
Damn that sucks bro sorry to hear that.....guess you will have to hand bomb in some jugs of water for the time being or till you get some rain at least....but I guess where u are your not getting much at all since that hole is bone dry.......any other water sources near by for time being????
no water close enough to haul in, i could drive close to the spot but it would compromise it, to much trail.can't believe the damn pond dried up, rain dance plz...

some shots of the jazzberryjam all trimmed up and looking proper.

420alldaze

420alldaze

cant belive its that dry there bro. that sucks, i always try to do my outdoor near some kind of stream or pond so i dont have to sweat that shit. best of luck bro, and yeah thats some fire looking nugs ya got there

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

damn bro hope the rain godz are looking down on this thread and it pours for yah.....anyways that JBJ must be something to make u smile for the time being cause it made me smile ear to ear....those nugz look so damn pretty.......awesome work Mo and I hope the outdoors get better for yah!

Mogrow

Mogrow

^Nice bro...looks tasty.
not that tasty just yet, maybe witha cure it will develop more.
damn those are some beautiful nugs mo.
GROD/// stepping into the ozarks, welcome bro, love you socal dudes threads..
cant belive its that dry there bro. that sucks, i always try to do my outdoor near some kind of stream or pond so i dont have to sweat that shit. best of luck bro, and yeah thats some fire looking nugs ya got there

thanks Daze, god i love the basement compared to the harsh outdoor stops i have to go to, but we did just get over an inch of rain.. so they live on...
Eyecandy, the sight of purple budz:rolleyes:
thanks for stopping in krasi
damn bro hope the rain godz are looking down on this thread and it pours for yah.....anyways that JBJ must be something to make u smile for the time being cause it made me smile ear to ear....those nugz look so damn pretty.......awesome work Mo and I hope the outdoors get better for yah!
it raining Nugz, good rain dance..:)

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

it raining Nugz, good rain dance..:)[/quote]

Thanks bro...honestly the neighbours were looking at me kinda weird cause of the feathers and head dress but once they saw the dark clouds they were speechless!

psilobuds

psilobuds

peaches were the best i ever had, fucking squirrels eat the rest of them, ii had been feeding the fuckers sunflower seed and corn, ran out and they instanely finished off my peaches.. fuckers...

yep, bloody animals will do that. just had rats pretty much wipe out my sweet potato crop. little bastards! sharing is caring i suppose...grrrr!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

great job on the fire alien romulan mo. looks fantastic. mine now cured a month smells like grapes totally. its pure fire as well. cant wait for your smoke freport brah.

Mogrow

Mogrow

great job on the fire alien romulan mo. looks fantastic. mine now cured a month smells like grapes totally. its pure fire as well. cant wait for your smoke freport brah.
thanks GROD, bet it looks good dryed up too. it's a little stretchy and maybe not a big yeilder but it looks like fire.
7 ghosts starting to bud

plushberry budding out, been flipped longer than 7 ghosts

Mogrow

Mogrow

Serious healthiness in ur crop MG, lovely colour.
thanks Krasi

so the first run is in the books,of the 4 strains i grew, i believe the Fire Alien Romulan was the strongest weed. All of the strains were top shelf, the plushberry, jazz berry jam and tatoo jims kush, all top shelf stuff. the kush was the best producer weight wise with the plush not far behind.
ive gone with larger smart pots this next run and will be vegging in larger pots also. also will be topping more aggresively this time and some lst training while they are stretching. hoping to get closer to the 1 gram per watt think.

lot going on in the veg room, got the 7 ghosts cuts coming along, got the grenades vegging along nicely in their new 5 gallon grow bags, the cheeto kush just got new shoes too. and have 5 more 7 ghosts cut up and running wanting to be put in the big light.

Flower room is getting it on also, can't wait to see the 7 ghosts in the 15 gallon smarties fill out..

Veggie garden looking good too, the Atlantic Dill is getting big already.

cheeto kush getting going in their new shoes

seven ghosts cuts

grenades about 40 days old

seven ghosts @ 14 days , she's gonna be a big one

seven ghosts @ 21 days, getting the frost on, great smells from this pheno, can't quite put my finger on it, but it reaks..

plushberry @ 28 days

Oldsam

Oldsam

Man my brotha u are killin it fo sho nice Mo,,,
you even know what to smoke next with all that fire round da place probably got jars
lined up all over,hey make shur to lable it all before sampling the goods gotta be existing just to think about.
Great job

Mogrow

Mogrow

hello farmers, time for a little update from the basement. planted some WIFI and hashplant/tatoo jim bubba, all 6 came up, one WIFI looks special at 1 week old.:)
doubled the size of my veg room today, took almost all day.. not light leaks in flower room,,
7 ghosts @ 31 days, she reeks with fruity goodness

some plushberry @ 38 days

Top Bottom