it has aroma///good aroma...
Looking very sweet that Flushberry.
very sweet indeed Krasi.. thanks for popping in

here's the seven ghosts pheno #3 @ 49 days

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Seven Ghosts is real frosty Mo. The heat is a bitch this year. Stay cool Bro.:cool:

Oldsam

Oldsam

Yo Mo ur are stepping up fo show,,,pic ur favorite outside plant and take all ur water to that one.
All look good look hard to choose I bet.
Looks as though the camera skills are getting better to or you still stink and your indoor plush is making u look good lol keep up the good work.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Damn that SG #3 looks amazing bro frost monster for sure!!!!!!!
thanks PG, she is a frosty one.
Yo Mo ur are stepping up fo show,,,pic ur favorite outside plant and take all ur water to that one.
All look good look hard to choose I bet.
Looks as though the camera skills are getting better to or you still stink and your indoor plush is making u look good lol keep up the good work.
my darn back went out, had to cancel the watering today, its been over a 100 for a bunch of days in a row, but it rained a little bit, praise alah/jah/krishna/god/and whoever else i left out.. yeh the best plant always gets the most and first water.. always..
anybody can take a good pic of that plushberry, is ol strider still runnin it????
peace mogrow

Oldsam

Oldsam

thanks PG, she is a frosty one.
my darn back went out, had to cancel the watering today, its been over a 100 for a bunch of days in a row, but it rained a little bit, praise alah/jah/krishna/god/and whoever else i left out.. yeh the best plant always gets the most and first water.. always..
anybody can take a good pic of that plushberry, is ol strider still runnin it????
peace mogrow

Yes and I got cuts from him but I suck at cloneing.real woody 2 are growing ok but they won't take off I'm waiting
for it if nothing else I'll get a cut to save over winter.
Just up potted my project like 40 budd sites on her due to pinching and cropping only 4 ft with pot, into compost with greatwhite. every site
the inner part of the node is purple I'll try to get shots for every one.
Sorry bout ur back bro have to say never had any 53 only thing that hurts are my feet nuropathy but budd helps
alot.
No narcotics from big pharma for me I know what it is and how to treat it so on we go.
Where did ur plush come from??

Mogrow

Mogrow

Fantastic work Mo!!! That SG # 3 is a keeper!!!! Awesome..

Peace
OC
i believe you are correct, picked it last nite so we';ll see... thanks for stopping in
Killer grow.. U got some nice phenos going.. Great job
thanks goo.
Yes and I got cuts from him but I suck at cloneing.real woody 2 are growing ok but they won't take off I'm waiting
for it if nothing else I'll get a cut to save over winter.
Just up potted my project like 40 budd sites on her due to pinching and cropping only 4 ft with pot, into compost with greatwhite. every site
the inner part of the node is purple I'll try to get shots for every one.
Sorry bout ur back bro have to say never had any 53 only thing that hurts are my feet nuropathy but budd helps
alot.
No narcotics from big pharma for me I know what it is and how to treat it so on we go.
Where did ur plush come from??
sup mr. K, got the plush from subby, not sure where??? nice strain, very aromatic..

ok people, put in another 1000 watter in flower room, it just got alot brighter in there.. picked the seven ghost # 3 pheno, kinda crashed into it and it had a full 8 weeks on it so i pulled her.

cheeto kush is gonna be special, got a feeling..
now no rapper has rapped about my seven ghost cut but i do have pics.:cool:
seven ghosts#3 cut at 56 days

cheeto kush at about a month old

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking stellar as usual Mo...u got those Plushes locked they look amazing and not sure what u mean by not being able to grow the fire rom to well cause it looks amazing as well.....would love to smoke some of that probly such a nice cross....get some more shots of it next time your in the room...much appreciated....the seven ghosts seems to be a pretty good yielder...whats is she smelling like??

cheers bro!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Makin Goo// thanks for popping in, know your busy with harvest, buds stacking up nicely, keep up the good work.
BudMuncher/// thanks man, she's like a pretty girl, looking all good on the screen...
Mitchy Nugz// hey the 7 ghosts changes smell from one week to the next, the #3 had the most smell. it was the best producer ive had in my short indoor grow life. think ill beat it this time though.
A guy could do alright if he dialed in either the Plush or the FAR, both have alot of good traits,, plush grows like a bush and doesn't seem to let anything slow it down, it did thrown a few nanners but real late last run. I need to spend more time with the FAR, get it where it will produce, the punch is there, just my growing techniques in it are lacking

Tattoo Jimmy/// share the FAR love bra.....

Outwest//// the cheeto kush came out strong and hasn't let up, they're going into 15 gallon smarties as soon as the dirt cooks a little more. If they look anywhere close to Waaynes , i'll be pleased as punch.

Top Bottom