Giddeon's 8k Watt 4 Plant MPB

• Thread starter Giddeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HG23

HG23

Looks nice man. I have lots of experience with automotive electrical systems so wiring up rooms isn't totally foreign to me. Those are timers hooked up right? And what all are you going to have hooked into that? Most of the circuits I'm used to are small amperage and only use a power and ground. I don't quite understand what the white "common" ground wire is all about. If you could give any insight I would appreciate it. thanks for sharing everything, you've clearly got your shit together.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Almost Done

:banana::rastadancing::banana: :rastadancing::banana::rastadancing:

102 3282
JPLord01

JPLord01

Your cage is to small you need 6X6 bro or just cut out the cage you have. But it all looks good. NICE SETUP Giddeon.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Too small?? the holes?? thats easily fixed but whats better with a 6x6 over what I have?

C

Cannabear

i think he's trying to say the holes are a bit small. buds will be deformed when they get big. really nice grow man, very clean setup i like it. i always like to go with larger holes so the plant can really branch out, and if need be tie up tops to the cage. works well.

cant wait to see this room full of buds

JPLord01

JPLord01

When your plants get big you can tran them better. I think the 6X6 will be easer to work with.That All what you have will work I just like the 6X6 myself that is what most are useing.

Giddeon

Giddeon

The Plan is to not have to do much training just hoping to be using the cage to support my plants. Going to be mostly going with the double d's method of lights every where (11 in all) and just letting trees grow and only tie up branches when they are too heavy!

J

jakew215

The Plan is to not have to do much training just hoping to be using the cage to support my plants. Going to be mostly going with the double d's method of lights every where (11 in all) and just letting trees grow and only tie up branches when they are too heavy!

i believe i read that dd uses cages to train the branches down, making like a christmas tree, they will still be there for support, but that is one of the most important parts to growing vertical, is getting light penetrating deep throughout the plant.

i think dd's specific words were train the branches down and come back in a few days and the open part you made by training will be full of new growth.

all up to you though man, just passing on what i read, ill look into it more.

on another note this build is fantastic. bravo! keep us posted.

Giddeon

Giddeon

i believe i read that dd uses cages to train the branches down, making like a christmas tree, they will still be there for support, but that is one of the most important parts to growing vertical, is getting light penetrating deep throughout the plant.

i think dd's specific words were train the branches down and come back in a few days and the open part you made by training will be full of new growth.

all up to you though man, just passing on what i read, ill look into it more.

on another note this build is fantastic. bravo! keep us posted.

thank you for that information I must have confused training with topping in one of the hundreds of post I read :icon_spin: thanks again for the reminder!

J

jakew215

thank you for that information I must have confused training with topping in one of the hundreds of post I read :icon_spin: thanks again for the reminder!

trust me i know how you feel, i havent even started buying stuff yet and im already confused. yeah i remember him saying you shouldnt top either, if thats what your meaning.

its looking good though, i cant wait to join you guys. good luck my friend.

Giddeon

Giddeon

no training at all except i put nets over them because they will break off branches at 3 weeks bud from the weight.

I knew I read a post where DD's said no training......I know that in the thread where he post it isn't in the MPB thread section but he is in the MPBS with no training just straight TREES heres the link to the thread if you haven't already read it

J

jakew215

I knew I read a post where DD's said no training......I know that in the thread where he post it isn't in the MPB thread section but he is in the MPBS with no training just straight TREES heres the link to the thread if you haven't already read it

aha! well i stand corrected! well im glad you looked it up. lol sorry to shoot the bad info out there. could of sworn i read that somewhere.

good to know on my part also... thanks friend, sorry again for the misdirection.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Another Update

A few more pics trying to get everything buttoned up and start rockin the MPB's
:sun2:
PIC 1: Some Co2 anyone?? (Ng generator no refilling tanks!!!)
PIC 2: Bulbs in and cords tied up
PIC 3: Front 3 lights are my stack of 2 - 400 MH and 1k HPS in the center of my room. The back two are my off set 600 and 1k HPS in the corners (Each plant gets hit with 5 HPS Lights 3-1k's and 2-6's and then the 2-400 MH hung in the center adds a great spectrum to my room)
PIC 4: WE'RE BUBBLIN!!! (my tubs are now insulated just haven't snapped a pic of that yet)

102 3305
102 3306
102 3308
102 3307
Giddeon

Giddeon

My Light lay out

Lay out from above as best I can
P: MPB bucket
K: 1000 watt HPS
6: 600 watt HPS
4: 400 watt hortilux blue

..K......P......K..
..P......K......P..
..K......P......K..

M

mrdizzle

looks great bro, DD does train his branches down thou, to open the plant up, its not a big deal and only take a few seconds a day during veg. he used to not but later he started doing it, as every run with this system you fine tune it one way or another

Giddeon

Giddeon

looks great bro, DD does train his branches down thou, to open the plant up, its not a big deal and only take a few seconds a day during veg. he used to not but later he started doing it, as every run with this system you fine tune it one way or another

Thanks Dizzle thats good to know I guess I really did miss that post after all.

mikeross

mikeross

I really like the mesh on the ceiling... gonna incorporate it in my grow.

Thats some crazy bubbling going on lol. Whats your pump and air stone setup.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Its a AP-100 hard piped with 9 inch air stones, all pressure to each bucket is controlled with ball valves and it has a blow off to relieve back pressure to the pump

if you check out the AP-100 SETUP thread I have a post there detailing my air pump and stone set up.

Top Bottom