GIESEL / APPALACHIAN & GREEN CRACK / SNOW LOTUS BODHI TEST

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
genepool

genepool

[quote="soserthc1, post: 980874, member: 29527"
yea keep them in clear cups inside colored cups and all roots have just about hit bottom.... once they start swirling around the cup the leaves will take off , and your always welcome to peep any of my threads.... peace soser[/quote]

Thanks alot my friend I'll be posted right here front and center with my bean bag and some snacks to nosh on. This will be fun and I'm very happy for u. these genetics are gonna make u proud I have know doubt bhodiseeds kills it..

soserthc1

soserthc1

green lotus in front row 5/5 giesel/Appalachian back row 5/5 .... a little more than 3 weeks old ......
IMG 20130114 01923

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

right on soser looking great.....got to the show a lil late but glad to see yah got them up and out of the dirt.....curious how the dinachem smokes?

looking forward to the updates bro.....good luck!

soserthc1

soserthc1

looking good, Sose. taking it that you're leaving them in cups until sex show, am i right?
no might trans these two one gal containers and run them all together with a few uk cheese - thinking about my first scrog as the green lotus are almost root bound all ready in like three weeks - 3 of them are all ready swirling around the bottom of cup.... thanks bro ....peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

right on soser looking great.....got to the show a lil late but glad to see yah got them up and out of the dirt.....curious how the dinachem smokes?

looking forward to the updates bro.....good luck!
thanks bro, your not late these girls (positive thinking ) are only about 3 weeks old or so and wont hit flower for at least another month , got a seat reserved for you Nugs .....

soserthc1

soserthc1

all 10 plants plus 3 uk cheese cuts have been transplanted today into 1 gal containers - with a bunch of new supplies and roots organic - was contemplation coco but not dealing with nats or bugs of any kind, added glue (yellow) boards to the bottom of each container yesterday and in 24 hrs not 1 nat on any trap.... sweet .... will update picture tomorrow ... 1989 uk cheese here .... really strange to think i have plants that are a year older than my 1st child ...... gotta love cannabis ...
IMG 20130116 01930

soserthc1

soserthc1

update time well these were planted 12/19 and all were up by 12/25 so they are currently a little less than a month old - but with the clear cup method i use now i was able to tell that the roots were swirling around the bottom of the cup. Hence this is a cause of more male plants or should i say one of the causes - So yesterday they were transplanted into some nice new little containers i would say they are about half gallon containers (still not ventured into grow bags ) All are doing fine all ten are healthy and happy - The green lotus seems to be a little shorter than the giesel cross but not by much.... so picture of transplant then i'll let them go for awhile before updating again as veg shots become boring ..... but i'm really liking the uniformity of these girls (Not fem - positive thinking) ..... thanks for checking out my thread all ..... much appreciated .....green lotus to left and giesel/app three to right and front
IMG 20130118 01943

soserthc1

soserthc1

All ten plants are going strong all are 5 weeks out of dirt , all are fimmed a week ago at 1 month. The only difference is the green crack are kicking 5 leaflets and the giesel / appy crosses are kicking out 7 leaflets this is going to be my first scrog as they are all uniform , lets hope for good female ratio's will be growing with some uk cheese also ...... have individual pictures off all 10 but no time will get up asap but here is the gang after a early feed .......
IMG 20130131 02012
giesel 4 is needing a little N in her yellow leaves - she was feed accordingly

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking great Soser! nice and healthy. Hows the new year treating ya?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking great Soser! nice and healthy. Hows the new year treating ya?
Thanks Bud all is well except once again house shopping and its a pain in the ass but besides that all is good , hope yours is the going well also , don't see any current grows - what u got going on bro..... rap soon.... be well .......soser

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thanks Bud all is well except once again house shopping and its a pain in the ass but besides that all is good , hope yours is the going well also , don't see any current grows - what u got going on bro..... rap soon.... be well .......soser
Yeah I got a few threads going, Starbud x Sour Power in Hortilab, Popped some new divine gear 4 strains, and a test for Uprising Seed co. Ahh house hunting. Lotsa fun there. Hope to be doing that soon cause I need a new spot with more room. Growing family and all.;) We all caught that fuggin flu beginning of Jan so it was Snott Fest 2013!!! Glad thats over with. Things are looking dank for the rest of the year. Gonna be poppin lots of new stuff!

genepool

genepool

Hey soserthc1 plants r lookin great there is gonna be some sweet foul funk come flower time, I can't imagine how stinky it's gonna get in there with that uk cheese cut ur so lucky.

If u do go with coco u can u should use orgnic teas, seems to eradicate flys their larva and other pests from what I've seen but it's not overnight.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yeah I got a few threads going, Starbud x Sour Power in Hortilab, Popped some new divine gear 4 strains, and a test for Uprising Seed co. Ahh house hunting. Lotsa fun there. Hope to be doing that soon cause I need a new spot with more room. Growing family and all.;) We all caught that fuggin flu beginning of Jan so it was Snott Fest 2013!!! Glad thats over with. Things are looking dank for the rest of the year. Gonna be poppin lots of new stuff!
I here you there BM put a bid in on a crib last night and its great for my growing family - a finished basement with a entire back section that i can seal off and start really doing this shit right and at 43 that is the only family that will be growing - if it was not for my damn kids 16-22 i would be in Nor - cal.... good to rap hope all goes well - i check your threads out .....peace SoSer
Hey soserthc1 plants r lookin great there is gonna be some sweet foul funk come flower time, I can't imagine how stinky it's gonna get in there with that uk cheese cut ur so lucky.
If u do go with coco u can u should use orgnic teas, seems to eradicate flys their larva and other pests from what I've seen but it's not overnight.

Thanks Gene first for all the likes yesterday and for commenting but i will be not be switching to coco as i have been a soil grower my entire 5 or so years and it has worked fine for me and only had one bug issue - I currently have 8 plants in flower and sticky traps under all and I am not exaggerating but there might be one or two fungus gnats on 1 trap and i have never had a mite or any other bug , if it aint broke don't fix it........

soserthc1

soserthc1

Quick update as of now all ten plants are standing tall 1 male of each has been confirmed , so far and female confirmed are 2 of each I believe (1 giesel male is clearly a stud - but I will chop unless bodhi says other wise ) have not seen him around checking the test thou , so if no contact I will discard the males as that would be proper thing to do - will have picture updates of the gang tomorrow as life keeps getting in the way of my picture taking - plus we were at the boring state but all is alive and well - Will be the first group to hit the new flower room in early feb .....

soserthc1

soserthc1

We are on day 57 since popping from the dirt on Christmas and have been kept small until about 3 weeks ago - I let them start there stretching out after they were fimed or topped. Sex was checked today and we will show the 2 Green Lotus
GREEN LOTUS 3
GREEN LOTUS 5
confirmed males out of 5 first - One is a stud in the making but will wait to see if Bodhi checks in before destroying and if not they will be destroyed thou I would like to do a little pollen chucking for personal use but I will not unless told ok - if not you will see pictures of them being chopped to piece......... None can hit flower until 1 or 2 nd week of March under a brand new 1k in a brand new room , super stoked but hate the settlement part of homes never seems to go smooth ....I # 5 male nice and tight and the tallest of the group

soserthc1

soserthc1

Here is Green Lotus 1 -2 -4 in that order and my favorite of group right now is # 2 but all of the green lotus are looking solid with big healthy stems and fat ass leaves .......
GREEN LOTUS 1
GREEN LOTUS 2
GREEN LOTUS 4
actually 2 & 4 both look pretty similar in the pictures - guess i'm digging both .....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Giesel Appalachian time below is number's 1-2-5 these are alot harder to tell sex and are slightly larger in statue than the Green Lotus with smaller leaves 1 appears to be a def male but does not have prevalent balls 2-5 are undetermined and 5 is really the weakest of all ten plants ... keep in mind these plants need a drink bad today and all got fed after the picture session 1/4 strength organic nutes and sea green with a dash of molasses
G A 1
G A 2
G A 5
if allowed to keep a male here would be number 1 at this point .......

Latest posts

Top Bottom