Girl scout cookie genetics and availability?

• Thread starter UrbanGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UrbanGorilla

I'm posting this for two reasons.... 1 IDE like to know the true genetics of this strain. Is it og kush x Durban poison x cherry pie or is it cherry kush instead of cherry pie? I also have been told that cherry pie is og x GDP..... Second of all does anyone know where I can get seeds or cuttings of true genetics for my green house. The bay area has the medicine but can't find the cuttings..... Help me fill my green house!

U

Uce

I am going to be putting the original thin mints out NO GIMICS NO BILLSHIT THE REAL DEAL
IS GOING FOR 700 a pop killer deal one time and one time only so get them while there around
Cali only please

U

Uce

It's more than interesting my fellow grower....@makingoo
And I don't listen to lyrics when I know the cat who wrote it.

And I never new bout this forum till yesterday..
I'm on fuckcombustion.com same name..
So im putn it out for those really bout it..
So those that are get at me on the inbox.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Some other joker is selling gsc clones for $125.00 each on budtrader.

U

Uce

Gsc is or unknown genetics and pheno types

Get your shit right
Of course SOMBODY would be selling it
For so cheap if you want what's real.
You gota deal with real motherfuckers excuse my French..

Uce

B

Bluenote

Gsc is or unknown genetics and pheno types

Get your shit right
Of course SOMBODY would be selling it
For so cheap if you want what's real.
You gota deal with real motherfuckers excuse my French..

Uce

Translation: Ya gotta deal with a profiteering pirate , or so the profiteering pirate will tell you. FACT is though that ya DON'T have to deal with thieving clowns charging 700 a clone.

OOPSIE did I call you a T H I E F?

Wanna see it again?

U

Uce

@bluenote

Sounds like the only time you get to see the real
Is when you go club..me I believe in localizing..
So kiss my ass and find a rock to smoke..
I got no time for your kid games..
This be the last post on this thread made my own
Just so haters like bluenosnothing..

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Uce read the forum rules or you will be banned quick around here :)

I have the legit girl scout cookies along with some other new clones in my garden...i will get some pics up this week in the divine genetics section so you can compare when you find your cut

JAWS

JAWS

just took a couple pics of my vegging GSC...

not trying to DO or SAY anything here just lending some pics thats all..
peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

was told there was only one with the GSC and two with the CHERRY PIE...

dirk d

dirk d

everyone seems so touchy about the GSC lol. when i first started growing OGR seeds were almost impossible to get. there were so many peeps trying to get them that there was this massive secondary market and they were all scammers and thieves. people know growers can dump $$$ and just write it up as a loss. by the time you know its a fake its too late. Guess i will just have to pop the 10 DANK packs i have now and wait till a legitimate drop of the GSC comes. what to do????

U

Uce

See from my understanding is that my city started with this whole cookie strain shit 4 years ago..
It had been only leaked out first because dude that created the strain wouldn't give it up..
So he got followed one day and got his shit took...no names that's just the jest of the story behind
Original thin mints..the name girl scout cookie just caught on because of the flavor and smell and it
Reminded those of thin mint girl scout cookies..
The real name is "OTM" and it's genetics are rare..
So rare in fact if you don't have access to the originals you won't have it plain and simple
And as far as the mixes go...yes there is diff versions
And if some how was to come across the real deal Id suggest keepin it around for the
Time being and enjoy what life has to offer hahahahah..at least while we're all still here on earth..

JAWS

JAWS

hello DIRK:)
yes some strains can reak havac on the masses and ive yet to try this one but i think its going to be a good strain but shit ive grown and smoke alot of killler strain, this strain will fall to the next big thing soon enough....i also have to packs of GSC seeds so regurdless as to what may happen i have fall-backs if ned be..
peace:)

dirk d

dirk d

ahh must be in Frisco UCE. interesting story. obviously dude did a great job breeding the OTM or GSC to cause such a commotion. I hate to hear anyone get jacked over a plant we all love. Im not too far from Frisco, next time im down im going to try some of the GSC see what everyone is talking about for myself.

Top Bottom