Girl scout cookie genetics and availability?

• Thread starter UrbanGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lmao so gsc is the new thing now... or is it cherry pie... wow this internet hype bullshit just keeps on rolling.. first it was cali connect with all the og hype then raskal kept it going with his " no one has my fire og cut no one does".. too bad swerve gave it to wick and wick gave it to the world.... now you have alien genetics to drool over.. lol
What people need is patience and time and you too will have dank cuts and if you grow them right and take nice pics you too will give the next person something to drool over..

socalval

socalval

lmao then the lame uses the n word to top it off 700 for a stolen clone what an odd number . I think anyone who has it didnt pay a dime for it .

socalval

socalval

I know the economy is bad but damn . the whole way he went about it was funny.

sox

sox

I'm posting this for two reasons.... 1 IDE like to know the true genetics of this strain. Is it og kush x Durban poison x cherry pie or is it cherry kush instead of cherry pie? I also have been told that cherry pie is og x GDP..... Second of all does anyone know where I can get seeds or cuttings of true genetics for my green house. The bay area has the medicine but can't find the cuttings..... Help me fill my green house!

I got my cut from the guy who supplies Harborside with there GSC meds...Cuts dont go out.
Although I do know that the 215 farmers market in Lake Co has a verified cut and is going to be distributing it soon.
For how much $$ i do not know...

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Oakland organics is selling them for $100, I almost bought one but I learned my lesson from buying clones from organic places...mites

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Oakland organics is selling them for $100, I almost bought one but I learned my lesson from buying clones from organic places...mites
I don't know what organic have to do with having mites on your plants. Everything I used to treat my plants for bugs and mold is organic and I don't have either. It would be for growing skills if you continue to have those problems. That wasn't aimed at you more the dispensary for giving you mite clones

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

I don't know what organic have to do with having mites on your plants. Everything I used to treat my plants for bugs and mold is organic and I don't have either. It would be for growing skills if you continue to have those problems. That wasn't aimed at you more the dispensary for giving you mite clones

Yeah, I am talking about once it gets out of control for them, the organic pesticides aren't effective at wiping out the mites entirely

These particular folks have been having on going issues in the clone dept I found out after the fact

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yeah, I am talking about once it gets out of control for them, the organic pesticides aren't effective at wiping out the mites entirely

These particular folks have been having on going issues in the clone dept I found out after the fact

I was able to knock him out using only organic pesticides. It's a matter of technique as well as effective products .. using in atomizer sprayer allowed me to spray daily with no ill effects towards the plants. Everything in between productsand so that mites dont build tolerance to just 1 spray.

N

NorcalKid

If you look on CL availability is pretty good for the genetics but then again there's about a 90 percent chance your NOT getting the real thing....I got pics to help distinguish the real from the fake but can't post because I'm on an iPad. This new layout is cool but quite a bit more confusing thn the old one.

sox

sox

If you look on CL availability is pretty good for the genetics but then again there's about a 90 percent chance your NOT getting the real thing....I got pics to help distinguish the real from the fake but can't post because I'm on an iPad. This new layout is cool but quite a bit more confusing thn the old one.

if your gunna use pix to determine check out ICMAG, a few cats there have the real deal...I think Jaws has some pix of his too on here, Def Real Deal.

N

NorcalKid

Thanks for the input it's much appreciated. I already got the animal and the GSC. My pix are actually there as well. The GSC thread got shut down so can't really reference that anymore. Even with the thread at icmag there was still a bunch of confusion regarding the cuts and verifying their authenticity. Like I said lots of fakes going around it's crazy...

N

NorcalKid

And is there another thread here on the gsc? If so i havent seen it..

Reactions: sox
H

huey14

I am trying to buy some gsc clones to much fakes on bud trader and crags list was wondering If you guys would piont me in the right driection

Top Bottom