Girl scout cookie genetics and availability?

• Thread starter UrbanGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BullRiderISMINE

the odd flavor i sought after was just something unique. When you put a 5-1 ratio in a pool you can achieve great flavors. but the terpenoid profile is what creates the aromatic qualities that in turn make flavor. I like knowing what terp is dom and what is not before i start using pollen, only way to do this is to finnish a pretty big population and find the traits you desire. then the few more steps to lock in what you like. You cant just go crossing varieties of cannabiss without work to make something new. thats where these guys fukked up....with lying saying they did it look at me im famos bull shit. lets see there work is in another two years. It will be lavenders and bubba thats it. Kush flavors are gonna die here shortly when the rest of the world tastes sativa's that have been bred to work and grow strong. That musky danky earthyness comes from 87. Old 50-50% sativa/streach indica for compatibility rations to straight old school hash plant Like we use to remember if your older than these kids who think the know the pool off there gene base.(which is just a few of my offspring)

B

BullRiderISMINE

have you seen your children lately? yea some thugs from da hood kidnapped them and are keeping them for profit. What should we do? laugh our fucking ass off while they make my items famous. the cream always come out on top.

Canappa

Canappa

have you seen your children lately? yea some thugs from da hood kidnapped them and are keeping them for profit. What should we do? laugh our fucking ass off while they make my items famous. the cream always come out on top.

Its a shame that in the game of growing Money is still the evil motivator. I been growing since the mid 90's and back then if we had a good strain we would pass it along a group of friends Its was clone only. It never occurred to be about breeding until the last few years, But I am still just a learner in this big game. In the future I would love to be able to be creator of a strain but then again would I want all the drama that comes along with it?

The Cookies madness is insane so many stories out there. Does it ever end? lol Well I am glad your on the farm sharing your knowledge.

B

BullRiderISMINE

Its been awesome how breeding cannabis brought me to love and respect humanity. You can create life and be grateful. or you can fuck it of and not leave it for the next generation. When mankind starts stealing from each other kings must draw the line. I am now drawing the line for friend and foe. To future kinds as myself who truly value the possabilities this great plant has. don't cross this it will be disastrous to any perpetual harvester. when its legal this flavor will be there for the public.

B

BullRiderISMINE

I have been growing since a child in mid 80's. it is funny all the stories. want to see the male from the cross? sadness and anger mrnice. For fear of legal woe's i choose to not participate until.

Spiritually Enhanced Genetics

B

BullRiderISMINE

And i will not struggle to reproduce either. i tried to plug in some pictures but i will need more time. I found some old cd's with great photo's. But I am looking for a few males. soon as i can find them i will post.

B

BullRiderISMINE

you can steal all you want and watch a man leave just to steal his art but you can never recreate the picture. This is the reason i became a hoarder. I see people profit from my years of labor and im still broke. But i was not wanting wealth until it becomes legal for a man to do so. I will continue to hoard, watch all friends closely and check every plate on every car that goes by my camera's. You see all this from some little man(me) reek havoc in a industry that is about to blow the American sky scrapers in to this industry. I foul ball on occasion but when I manage my off spring i make them gold medalist. I hope the purple stems and 5-9 pedals stay thai sweet, I hope you like my 23-27 % thc, I hope you learn to manage herm symptoms and gain knowledge in the facts of genetic diversity. Because if you do not watch varieties closely you can loose all valuable traits.

In the beginning of hay-day sativa's. It would never finish in eight weeks and would go 10-12 weeks before you chop. Some longer. And when you have a stretch indica from the old days you have compatibility. I know this from trial and error. nothing else. never bought seeds from anyone. always started from scratch. that is why what they call gsc is so different from all else. If you take a few men that smoked in the eighties they will say it is like the old days. That is who i help now a day. sick and in distress folks who are not recreational users. Sure i have friends in my age bracket( they are the ones who brought this to my attention), but as i said before i dont make money doing this. I eat sleep breath shit cannabis. Nothing else there in my life that brings me joy like this plant has. So what i am about to do this year is use the same pool that developed this variety. For masses. It is not hard if you know the mapping techniques used (or seeds) to do so. I retain all p1 parents in seed format and never self or feminize my of spring. It ruins what is there. Unless you are a thief who likes to duplicate others work.quackmotherfucks!

A true variety must see pollen from a true male not a transgender male that shows female pistils. You need to know what seeds from which part of the plant are most valuable. Some seeds from the same progeny will not come out the same if you pollenate in say spring vas summer. I will prove this. Pm Shanti and he will reiterate on my findings. Prove this is no joke like the cookie fam. fucking bull shit. I see great weather year around and it has allowed my r&d to travel quite far in just 9 years.

B

BullRiderISMINE

I love all this guessing and speculation. This just shifted me into high gear. Can you fathom the image this group will face when truth is resurrected. I can. been growing this flavor around here since 2008. I just dont put out greedy crops. If i had the demand. I still would not untill its legal. This year though......ITS ALL MALES.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Fuck that legal shit! If you got it then bring it or quiet down. I was taught money talks and bs walks so you cant be trying to hustle the price down when you paying on credit!
what i mean is by the time you end up initiating it(legalization)no one whos been following your rants are gonna take you seriously. Dont let the feds get between you and happieness, your doing it already!

Top Bottom