Girl scout cookie genetics and availability?

• Thread starter UrbanGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hey UCE:)
i thought the CHERRY PIE was the DURBAN * GDP * OG KUSH and the GIRL SCOUT COOKIES was CHERRY PIE * OG KUSH?......man these two strains have more parentage and back stories then the OG/KUSH did back in the day...
peaceo_O

U

Uce

@jaws...
K Ill breakit down

Yes GDP x durban poison=cherry pie

But the maker of this strain did not create cherry pie and mixd it
He mixed the strain one by one to create it.

U

Uce

OG Kush x Granddaddy Purple x Durban Poison (confirmed, that while the cross did not include Cherry Pie, it was made with the same parent plants, GDP and Durban Poison

To mix up the line was a great way
And confused the line up i guessn if you want the same
Results you have to doit the same way same order..

U

Uce

That's why in the passed three years we've seen FORTUNE COOKS/animal cooks there all good I believe..
SHIT THERE ALL NEW GENETICS FRESH ON THE LINE IN MY EXPERIENCE
NEW STRAINS ARE ALWAYS BUSTN AND FLYING OFF SHELVES

JAWS

JAWS

hello UCE:)
ya there seems to be a ton of confusion going on around these two cuts, but for real alot of the NOW stains of there time have been that way, either purposly or not it always seems to break down that way....we all seen crazy online fights over the buds we all like to smoke and grow......

im one who just like to get and grow and smoke the best i can get my hands on...good info.......
peace:)

Illmind

Illmind

Instead of yapping endlessly how about u throw down some pics big guy. Lol u even say cookies 5 marks jump out the cut like "i just so happened to be selling cookies cuts for 800$" lol.. Back to craiglist wit ya bum ass..

U

Uce

Jaws I feel ya brotha
I'm thinkn bout makin and stablizing my own cookies flavored notes like the SAMOAs mmmmm...that be kuu..I got my own sfv x whitewidow. Stable and everything named it (DISGO)frosty ww tops with heavy lemon undertones also colors a bit when finishing..blues and purps..very dense no air spaces at all between the nugs..throw one give a black eye hahahah and fire so yess I back that up all day..

U

Uce

Illmind get bak with your fortune cookies china town..I'm given facts
Now so if you wanna learn shut up sit back..and raise your hand
If you gota question..Only fuckups like you shop On Craigslist.
Elevate your self you ignorant stereo type..

B

Bluenote

@bluenote

Sounds like the only time you get to see the real
Is when you go club..me I believe in localizing..
So kiss my ass and find a rock to smoke..
I got no time for your kid games..
This be the last post on this thread made my own
Just so haters like bluenosnothing..

Yeah , think so ? I was doing this when you were still crapping green in your diapers. So what was that about who kissing whose ass again there you profiteering puke?

And I'll just bet it wll be your " last post" , pukes like you always cut and run when called on your crap.

JAWS

JAWS

hey UCE:)
ill be making HIBRIDS with her all year long and then i'll most likly move along to something else, i like lots of GEAR around me i never get stuck on one strain nor would i want to.....i try to get the best i can and work them for a bit then look for others thats just the way i like to grow..
peace:)

U

Uce

I'm sells for 10 000!!! Uh!nigga!! beat that

Hahahahah clownin blood sshut up

U

Uce

Blue note times have change since your bobby browns been out blowin in the desert..
Man get with the times...it's life man some have it
SomE don't....those that do and want it will regardless with tht diaper statement
I'll be around you won't in a few years so I can give a fuck about your life especially
If the first then out your mouth towards me was sour..
Dnt care never will..all I know is I cleared up genetics on te OTM
PUTTING BULLSHIT TO REST.

U

Uce

Ok well I will set it in stone wit pics soon I ain't no photographer..
All in time

Illmind

Illmind

Move along fraud.. Not saying ya mark ass dont got the cookies cuz anyone in any town can have it im jus basically calling u a fraud period. Hurry up n go search the net for cookies pics that nobody has seen so u can post those. Btw cookies lineage was never verified and it was passed along freely not stolen fact.. Lol someone followed him home and stole it roflmao. In the mean streets of san fran.. Bob saget hit em roflmao.. Aight im done with this herb.. Continue yappin, ill be back when logic posts up some snaps cuz he aint full o shit. I despise people who jump in this game and know nothing about it. U come out nowhere selling cuts out in the open.. Guess what the pros dont do.. Everything u do.

B

Bluenote

Blue note times have change since your bobby browns been out blowin in the desert..
Man get with the times...it's life man some have it
SomE don't....those that do and want it will regardless with tht diaper statement
I'll be around you won't in a few years so I can give a fuck about your life especially
If the first then out your mouth towards me was sour..
Dnt care never will..all I know is I cleared up genetics on te OTM
PUTTING BULLSHIT TO REST.

BWAHAHAHAHAAA........the only thing you're doing with bullshit is pileing it higher and deeper.

And since I've been around for better than three decades and seen a great many blowhard punks such as yourself come and go , when they get in a crunch they never come back.

As for my " mouth" I'll say just exactly what I choose to , do something about it if ya think you're capable. Otherwise quit waving that miniscule soda straw that you so euphemistically call a pecker around , nobody here is much impressed.

Let me know if my disdain , disrespect and disgust for you failed to come through sufficiently and I'll willingly put it into plainer mono-syllabic form that a grunting wannabe gangsta punk can understand.

Top Bottom