Girl scout cookie genetics and availability?

• Thread starter UrbanGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

just finished a small seed run n got sum gsc s1s.. looking forward to seeing what expressions pop out these beans.. once things get interesting i'll post thread.. lotta new gems.. gsc is suuper fire btw def keeper.. can get easy 3z plants with her last run i got 1.75 per k gsc.. n the quality hangs with the best ogs n looks hang with any bubba or rock hard white/purp kush.. still have yet to build tolerance to it.. great plant

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
are you sure "pie guy" is exactly who he says he is????? these strains come from Humboldt not frisco/Oakland..
inbox me...I really don't want to say tomuch on a internet website....... shits comedy to me cause I can get this cut very easy....

Show us your cut!

You started this thread...now..you dont want to talk about it? :confused:
Should I delete this thread then?

There are already 100's of pages of this on the web.

jasongood31

jasongood31

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah roflmao @ "fumunda cheese" dude please tell me you did not name your strain that???? sounds tasty lol

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

show us a pic of your real cherry pie then. no talk put your money where your mouth is.

the people that claim to know the creators say its erkle. so until you start showin or provin youre just another name trying to be cool IMO.

Natural

Natural

just finished a small seed run n got sum gsc s1s.. looking forward to seeing what expressions pop out these beans.. once things get interesting i'll post thread.. lotta new gems.. gsc is suuper fire btw def keeper.. can get easy 3z plants with her last run i got 1.75 per k gsc.. n the quality hangs with the best ogs n looks hang with any bubba or rock hard white/purp kush.. still have yet to build tolerance to it.. great plant
That's the way Illy...bet you'll find some great phenos. Is it the Forum Cooks?

shawnskush

shawnskush

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah roflmao @ "fumunda cheese" dude please tell me you did not name your strain that???? sounds tasty lol
Yes I totally named a strain fromunda cheese that wasn't sarcasm at all..

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
So WTF is the cherry pie then? Urkle, GDP, and the Ape were all bomb in my book. I'd eat a grass hoper to get any one I those cuts back.

J

jaybudding

Bs the dudes from Frisco have farms up north! I believe that it was a huge mess up they never back crossed anything they're trying to say they worked it no they didn't.

J

jaybudding

And there's no GDP or cherry pie in GSC get real this has been proven! I read on jiggas page!

J

jaybudding

Dudes talking about Estes's phantom cookies has GDP or pie cause he even tried cashing in on cookies trying to take cred like he did GDP!

B

BullRiderISMINE

Been a while since i have been here. Been hard at work the last four years. I am so over these clowns. It is a old school crossed to a ibl Three time afghani! period. Kate kush crossed to a Grape ape/gdp/purple urkle or what ever some one wants to call it. These varieties are all from the same family for all the uneducated. (Not offending any one). IBL from strategically locking in traits that I liked and valued. It came from a line that had saw a true open pollination for three generations in zone 23. if you dont know the location grow your mind from the american western gardener. great book!
I found a old seed stock from the mid 80's and only had 7 of them pop out of a few hundred. But seeing varieties flourish from the hay day of sativa's I knew what i had. pure landrace. As the open pollination grew more successful i started realizing how much more i liked breeding than flowering for yield. Breeding programs can really get in the way.
This old variety that I selectively breed until i found the recessive traits and wanted those more than the dominant it got interesting. Old flavonoids that seemed lost with all the clones and fast finishing line's available in the market as we know it today. Dj short had a old variety highland thai. My parents had some left from their hay day and i put it to the mix. That is where this purple variety or a durban appearance comes from. Chocolate and fruity flavonoids in the mix now. Thai as we know it can create anthers in some way or another. Breeding has to be understood to mask this trait. This so called new variety will be lost because they are now trying very hard to stabilize without the proper genetic spectrum. I find it humorous how this group does not know breeding but they did this with lines the know nothing about. It will never be true unless you have p1 parents that created this original combination of a gene pool.

Canappa

Canappa

Welcome to the Farm, BullRiderISMINE sounds like you know more about breeding that I will ever know. I give mad respect to all you "true" breeders.

B

BullRiderISMINE

KAtekush is a bubba kush bag seed. I believe though i never really will know. That it was crossed to a sour diesel herm do to the fact it only had two seeds both female but one did not have it in her to survive. They where bag seed around christmas of 2005. I started throwing pollen around then. KK popped the day my grandmum passed and so it got her name.....Grape ape will be dominant in all future cookies i guarantee with a little bubba kush flavor because as we all know bubba is a recessive flavonoid. And what they call cookies i call a f1 hybrid. If it gets more kush flavor to it it will be because they are trying to cover there lies by the claim to fame buy trying real hard to recreate this species of genes. Useing master kush or ultra more than likely.It will never be though. I know this because they did not have the male pollen or varieties use from 2010 for my pollination.

Top Bottom