Girl scout cookie genetics and availability?

• Thread starter UrbanGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shawnskush

shawnskush

I have a buddy who grew up in Garberville/alderpoint aka southern Humboldt he knows the guy who created GSC/cherry pie and now Bay 11....... the guy mislead everybody on the genetics so others would not copy his strain (boy has it worked) the true genetics are ( cherry pie X master kush) not a OG cross like most believe.....just letting all know
bay 11 is some of ken estes' stuff he just came out with...certainly nothing impressive. Seriously doubt the humboldt connection LOL master kush? really? I dont think so personally.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Bay11 is a jacked renamed cut from bodhis appalachia......appalachia and bay11 are one in the same.

...and correct me if I wrong but I thought I saw a video on youtube where pieguy said he had nothing to do with gsc. I tbought he was saying he was only responsable for cherry pie? Or did I not hear him correctly?

ftwendy

ftwendy

You're correct smf, pieguy takes no credit for the cookies... same crew, different chucker if I'm not mistaken

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH!!!!! I never knew true cookies were so hard to find...in 2011 we tried to cross cherry pie X holy grail OG and was nothing close, knew something was off... My boy learned from the creator its a master kush cross and there we found the problem..........if you know where ALDERPOINT CA is then you know real cookies...sorry to those who believe its a myth lol....... jan 2012 cuts where going for $1,000 up in SOHUM #NOJOKE
Ummmm..... Do you know what the word "phenotype" is, general seed breeding overall or genetics??? Even "if" it was master, not an og, that speculation mixed with your enthusiasm to re create this YEARS AGO baffles me.

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH!!!!! I never knew true cookies were so hard to find...in 2011 we tried to cross cherry pie X holy grail OG and was nothing close, knew something was off... My boy learned from the creator its a master kush cross and there we found the problem..........if you know where ALDERPOINT CA is then you know real cookies...sorry to those who believe its a myth lol....... jan 2012 cuts where going for $1,000 up in SOHUM #NOJOKE

:hilarious:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
She smells nice in the air after burning dabs or nuggies...plat don't do that, just a lil secret there as to why it's winning imo

Yeah She does! You cant help but notice that too! :woot: The awesome smell lingers in my garage for a while...
I love to walk back out there and smell it!!;)
I will cuttting a fresh batch in just about 10 days !:D and Im loving the smells coming outta there!!

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Bay11 is a jacked renamed cut from bodhis appalachia......appalachia and bay11 are one in the same.

...and correct me if I wrong but I thought I saw a video on youtube where pieguy said he had nothing to do with gsc. I tbought he was saying he was only responsable for cherry pie? Or did I not hear him correctly?

You're correct smf, pieguy takes no credit for the cookies... same crew, different chucker if I'm not mistaken

but in the video pie guy makes it out to be an accident he says they were in the room when f1 busted dicks so idk if jigga did it on purpose or if it was an accident well probably never know

jasongood31

jasongood31

wow!!!!! are you guys serious.......... I didn't know this was such a big deal, I mean I know cuts were going for $1000 but that was last year...... my cut comes from the rancho syquoia/alderpoint area....... I did not know I was so special ;-)

jasongood31

jasongood31

Cherry pie= GDP X Durban poison (African landrace) X OG......................... GSC is cherry pie X Master kush not OG like most think....don't take my word just think about how the strain grows,taste an smells lmao..... sorry conspiracy theorist, didn't mean to burst your bubbles ;-)

619ster

619ster

So the Cherry Pie goes back to being a GDP hybrid instead of Purple Urkle?:rolleyes:

OK this is getting old. Show us what you workin' wit'. Enough talk!

jasongood31

jasongood31

For the record..............we tried to cross Cherry pie by Blackwater in 2011, it failed cause this dude ripped some of the plants and mixed shit up....... these genetics are not so hard to find in SOHUM

jasongood31

jasongood31

^^^^^^^619ster I promise you bro... who ever said its urkle hybrids is wrong.....

jasongood31

jasongood31

are you sure "pie guy" is exactly who he says he is????? these strains come from Humboldt not frisco/Oakland..

Reactions: SHC
619ster

619ster

are you sure "pie guy" is exactly who he says he is????? these strains come from Humboldt not frisco/Oakland..
Well obviously that's not his real name lol. I'm giving you benefit of the doubt, but you're giving me very little to go off of considering you have no facts or even pics to help prove your point. Of course all that can be fabricated by anybody, so really I'm just keeping myself entertained. Feel free to bring some grounbreaking proof when ya got it though! Not gon' knock ya for stirring the pot a bit. Always fun peeping all this.

jasongood31

jasongood31

inbox me...I really don't want to say to much on a internet website....... shits comedy to me cause I can get this cut very easy....

Latest posts

Top Bottom