Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Now it's GSC#1 vs GSC#2 Imedz cut! Goo, I forgot are you flowering both cuts?

Sometimes you can take two cuts from the same mother and have both come out slightly different. Maybe that's what happened to your GSC cut.
There juss vegging rite now.. I'm gunna flower the GSC #1 1st b'cuz she is big & ready.. But after that I'll have GSC #1 & #2 flowering side by side.. The 2 cuts look a Lil different so far now the #2 cut is showing explosive growth juss like the #1 cut.. The 2 cuts have slightly different leafs tho..

N

nightmarecreature

From tons of reading, the GSC#2 looks like the ICmag cut and it's suppose to be the most potent. I'm sure both are going to be fire! I'm interested in the yield on both. This is crazy, I've seen GSC#1, GSC#2, New Wave, GSC wavy leaf durban mutant. I would flower mine straight away but I don't have another cut to compare it to so I will leave the work up to you! Is Aliee Gee going to release the Platinum Cookie? Whta do you think I should call my Animal Cookie X Tahoe? Animal Hoe (as in Tahoe) or Girl Scout Hoe or Animahoe Cookies?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

From tons of reading, the GSC#2 looks like the ICmag cut and it's suppose to be the most potent. I'm sure both are going to be fire! I'm interested in the yield on both. This is crazy, I've seen GSC#1, GSC#2, New Wave, GSC wavy leaf durban mutant. I would flower mine straight away but I don't have another cut to compare it to so I will leave the work up to you! Is Aliee Gee going to release the Platinum Cookie? Whta do you think I should call my Animal Cookie X Tahoe? Animal Hoe (as in Tahoe) or Girl Scout Hoe or Animahoe Cookies?
south lake cookies

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Actually my GSC #1 cut from Aligee's is the IC cut its came from a well know member over there.. Im not sure if Aligee is gunna release the platinum Cookie all I know is he's giving it 2 me..

N

nightmarecreature

That's disappointing to drive all that way for the fake cut..... I should have picked up several when I was up there but I ran out of time. These collectives have the cut. If someone is looking for the cut, pick one up and post some pics so we can see which places have what cut. I'm sure some people know already.
Imedz ($20) Calling it GSC#2 cut for now
Granny Purps($25)
Angel's Care Collective($???)
Forty Acres($200)
Nature's Love Collective ($100)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's disappointing to drive all that way for the fake cut..... I should have picked up several when I was up there but I ran out of time. These collectives have the cut. If someone is looking for the cut, pick one up and post some pics so we can see which places have what cut. I'm sure some people know already.
Granny Purps($25)
Forty Acres($200)

It hasent been confirmed as fake.. I still need 2 flower out the cut 2 see what's up with it.. I call the iMeds cut GSC #2 b'cuz it's my 2nd cut I got.. At 1st Aligee gave me a GSC cut then I got the iMeds cut so that's y there called #1 & #2 so I don't get confused.. On the other site there r 2 different GSC cuts 1 grows sativa like with a super stretch with a small yield & the other grows short indica like with a bigger yield & they said the finished buds look the same but the sativa 1 is a tiny but more stony.. This is juss what I've read I don't know 4sho.. So maybe juss maybe I got both of them that's y the small difference.. But I will only know after I flower them.. There's still a chance they could even b the same juss cut off a different mom that was grown different.. I got a cherry pie cut that when it's happy it grows different leafs then when it's not 2 happy. I cut clones off the same mom & they don't look the same until there both happy.. Plants r real weird..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Granny Purps($25)
Forty Acres($200)

40acres is a rat hole shitty quality clones infested with bugs and mildew. dont step foot in there unless you want some creatures hitching a ride with you back to your grow.

harborside has 3 or 4 cuts aswell ranging from 30 - 50 atleast they dont have bugs. im rocking 1 cut of theirs now. its the MO (medical organics) cost 40$

N

nightmarecreature

That's true. What's weird is that my Chemdog D grows three leaves when it's not happy and when it's happy it grows five leafs. Strange, but I know exactly what you mean. GSC from what I have been told by people who have it, is that it's a small yielder. I know the real Animal Cookies is a small yielder. I'll see what it yields with the Tahoe. The dankest stuff from what I have seen are usually small yields.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

That's true. What's weird is that my Chemdog D grows three leaves when it's not happy and when it's happy it grows five leafs. Strange, but I know exactly what you mean. GSC from what I have been told by people who have it, is that it's a small yielder. I know the real Animal Cookies is a small yielder. I'll see what it yields with the Tahoe. The dankest stuff from what I have seen are usually small yields.

im a firm believer that any plant has the capability to yeild given the proper training or grow method. most of us me included dont always have the patience to work with a strain over and over if at first we dont see somthing spectacular. ive ran thru so many strains its not even funny and to this day have yet to find a real keeper except my blueberry that was lost.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn really no keepers? You need to run some Gage Green Genetics and Bohdi seeds. There's plenty of clone only keepers! The White is not a keeper? You must have ADHD like me. :)
the white was dope, id run her again as a matter of fact i am, this time from seed. ive also ran sour grapes aka grape stommper, its fire but not enough purple coloring to be considered a purple and where im from your purp better be purp or it aint worth much but the flavor is dead on grapes. i probably do have ADHD or ADD or some kind of STD who knows haha

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

im a firm believer that any plant has the capability to yeild given the proper training or grow method. most of us me included dont always have the patience to work with a strain over and over if at first we dont see somthing spectacular. ive ran thru so many strains its not even funny and to this day have yet to find a real keeper except my blueberry that was lost.
Very true cheese.. After almost 2yrs of running WiFi #1 i got her 2 yield the best this round.. Usually I get small acorn OG size buds & this run she blew up way bigger then any other run.. It takes time 2 get a strain 2 yield the max amount.. Im very happy this run..

But I love strains that monster yield with Lil effort like Aliens strains so far I'm gettin the biggest yields ever with Aliens gear..

JAWS

JAWS

getting some purple over here my friends but its not the normal purpling i see umm usualy its on the bud leaf tips but im getting some on the buds themselves so just one more reason to think she is real, just need some smell now......

peace;)

Illmind

Illmind

Jaws your cut is defy not gsc.. It purps regardless of temp. I can get the leaves to purp in veg in hot ass summer no prob with proper air circulation and minimal nutes.. The gsc also doesnt show deficiencies like other plants her leaves get rust colored and crispy its a trait I have yet to see in my garden. Also the stems like to purple up. She vegs slightly below avg speed. And yields crap without a nice 4 week veg. The gsc I have is 100% verified the thin mint or icmag cut as them lames over there call it and it's been had since before all the imposters/S1 cuttys made their way and thankfully before the hype machine. I have yet to flower her out but I'm about too I just cloned up some for the occasion. Just growing 4 for the head only to see what its all about. Here's the clones at about 3 weeks old from cut date... They root in about 6-10 days and start vegging by 14-16. These are still under very low amounts of light so they look ass, Im soon cleaqr room in the real room and veg em properly for 2 weeks after transplant then 12 em. Good luck with yours goo, the #1 looks legit but the S1s look legit in veg. The true test is flower the s1s dont get the frost of the insanely frosty gsc thin mint cut. Frostiest of all the gsc including the ogkbreathe cut which i believe is moer of a cherry pie leaner. On too the lil clones....
GSC1

Illmind

Illmind

already been flowered by others and verified. but thanks for your uneducated observation. have a good day sir.

Illmind

Illmind

some people don't like to play games and like knowing 100% what they have and do hella research and often passing to get it verified. others just post pics of a cut they got labeled gsc and are like verify me. i am not the ladder is all, and if my shit was fake I wouldn't toss pics up and make an ass of myself like here's the cookies. I've been growing it awhile I have 2 bonsai moms that are huge. I don't flower shit till I know what it is, but gsc is very distinct it didn't take long to verify even before flowers were verified. after u grow something awhile recognizing her gets to be pretty easy due to time spent. I've been growing her for like 7 months I know her when I see her but pics can be deceitful as well as diff environments. which is why flowering is the only way. don't trip there will be a flower joint up when that time comes. not like u care but I'm soon scooping a dope cam so ima overdose on pics. my joint now is like one of them old school cameras that takes a pic like a gunshot and has a blanket on the back lol.. so I'm hopin no hard feelings... this isn't my cut either, many have it. and I sure wasn't the first.

Top Bottom