Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

The thing is, how can you verify you have the real cut when all the flowers are suppose to be the real GSC? I have smoked several flowers of the GSC, all slightly different. Without the creator of GSC pointing out the real cut, whoever he is, no one will be sure which cut is the real deal, therefore which flowers are also real. For all we know the imposter could be danker.

N

nightmarecreature

Even if I flower my cut, I still wont know if it's real because I don't have the real cut to compare it to. Until the breeder comes out and says this is the real cut, we don't know which one is. The guy I know says he bought his GSC from the breeder for 2.5k last year, he says he has the real cut and it does not look like yours. His Thin Mint has the wavy leaf mutant pheno and very dark purple leaves almost black.

JAWS

JAWS

sorry about that hit the wrong button......

ok lll you said this "her leaves get rust colored and crispy" you mean like this..

this cut does this every time i grow her and i cant figure out why it does it or how to keep her from doing it.....and the stems do get purple and to me she looks just like all the so called real cuts ive seen all over the boards in three different sites, im no expert not even close to one on this strain but i think its real the only thing im missing is that MINT smell which this cut has but it never seems to stick with th plant as i flower her out...

im very confused and ever time i start talking and showing pics the thread begins to go down hill kinda like this in the last 3-4 post......im not wanting to start anything my friends i just simply want to know 100% what i have wether its the real deal or not i want/need to know......

here she is in a full shot im like 7-8 days into 12/12 and yes i know she needs a longer vegg but last round i veged her for over a month and got a decent size plant and still lost control of her and she went to the scrap pile and the seeds were tossed out.....

listen folks this could be a grower problem on my end maybe i just cant grow this strain, ive tried and this is my 4th attempt and already im seeing the drying crisping of the leaves so im thinking this will be another unimpreesive grow of this cut by me.....

LLL--ODB & NIGHTMARE please guys can we not start the shit slinging in this thread were all adults here and can talk and disagree with out being like the GSC threads at the mag.....

peace friends:)

N

nightmarecreature

I'm going to have that guy send me a picture of the 2.5k GSC clone, in flower. If you like it, I'm sure we can pool the $500 for a cut to share.

I'm cool, arguments are fine as long as the argument itself does not turn into the topic.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

getting some purple over here my friends but its not the normal purpling i see umm usualy its on the bud leaf tips but im getting some on the buds themselves so just one more reason to think she is real, just need some smell now......

peace;)
Nice I'm glad ur gettin some purp action going on.. I hope the smell comes out soon

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Jaws your cut is defy not gsc.. It purps regardless of temp. I can get the leaves to purp in veg in hot ass summer no prob with proper air circulation and minimal nutes.. The gsc also doesnt show deficiencies like other plants her leaves get rust colored and crispy its a trait I have yet to see in my garden. Also the stems like to purple up. She vegs slightly below avg speed. And yields crap without a nice 4 week veg. The gsc I have is 100% verified the thin mint or icmag cut as them lames over there call it and it's been had since before all the imposters/S1 cuttys made their way and thankfully before the hype machine. I have yet to flower her out but I'm about too I just cloned up some for the occasion. Just growing 4 for the head only to see what its all about. Here's the clones at about 3 weeks old from cut date... They root in about 6-10 days and start vegging by 14-16. These are still under very low amounts of light so they look ass, Im soon cleaqr room in the real room and veg em properly for 2 weeks after transplant then 12 em. Good luck with yours goo, the #1 looks legit but the S1s look legit in veg. The true test is flower the s1s dont get the frost of the insanely frosty gsc thin mint cut. Frostiest of all the gsc including the ogkbreathe cut which i believe is moer of a cherry pie leaner. On too the lil clones....
View attachment 247611
Nice pics doggie.. My GSC #1 cut is from that other site ur talkin bout it's the cut u see all the pics of.. I'm 99% sure it's the real deal it's been verified by 2 growers after receiving the cut from the other site.. But I won't say I'm 110% sure till I verify her with my own eyes after flowering her.. Ali gets this #1 cut 2 root in 7 days & she vegg's like a beast super crazy fast after a topping.. Thanks 4 posting ur pics keep me updated..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

some people don't like to play games and like knowing 100% what they have and do hella research and often passing to get it verified. others just post pics of a cut they got labeled gsc and are like verify me. i am not the ladder is all, and if my shit was fake I wouldn't toss pics up and make an ass of myself like here's the cookies. I've been growing it awhile I have 2 bonsai moms that are huge. I don't flower shit till I know what it is, but gsc is very distinct it didn't take long to verify even before flowers were verified. after u grow something awhile recognizing her gets to be pretty easy due to time spent. I've been growing her for like 7 months I know her when I see her but pics can be deceitful as well as diff environments. which is why flowering is the only way. don't trip there will be a flower joint up when that time comes. not like u care but I'm soon scooping a dope cam so ima overdose on pics. my joint now is like one of them old school cameras that takes a pic like a gunshot and has a blanket on the back lol.. so I'm hopin no hard feelings... this isn't my cut either, many have it. and I sure wasn't the first.
Hell yea I can't wait 2 see ur flower pics.. Let's fill this thread with lots of fire ass GSC pics

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

sorry about that hit the wrong button......

ok lll you said this "her leaves get rust colored and crispy" you mean like this..
View attachment 247616

this cut does this every time i grow her and i cant figure out why it does it or how to keep her from doing it.....and the stems do get purple and to me she looks just like all the so called real cuts ive seen all over the boards in three different sites, im no expert not even close to one on this strain but i think its real the only thing im missing is that MINT smell which this cut has but it never seems to stick with th plant as i flower her out...

im very confused and ever time i start talking and showing pics the thread begins to go down hill kinda like this in the last 3-4 post......im not wanting to start anything my friends i just simply want to know 100% what i have wether its the real deal or not i want/need to know......

here she is in a full shot im like 7-8 days into 12/12 and yes i know she needs a longer vegg but last round i veged her for over a month and got a decent size plant and still lost control of her and she went to the scrap pile and the seeds were tossed out.....
View attachment 247617

listen folks this could be a grower problem on my end maybe i just cant grow this strain, ive tried and this is my 4th attempt and already im seeing the drying crisping of the leaves so im thinking this will be another unimpreesive grow of this cut by me.....

LLL--ODB & NIGHTMARE please guys can we not start the shit slinging in this thread were all adults here and can talk and disagree with out being like the GSC threads at the mag.....

peace friends:)
I've read that the GSC cut is hard 2 dial in & get her perfect.. They say she is even more picky then OG.. That's juss what I've read I don't know from experience.. So far I can't get my cuts 100% happy I still have no idea what she wants..

Did I miss sumthin I haven't seen any mud slinging yet?

JAWS

JAWS

I've read that the GSC cut is hard 2 dial in & get her perfect.. They say she is even more picky then OG.. That's juss what I've read I don't know from experience.. So far I can't get my cuts 100% happy I still have no idea what she wants..

Did I miss sumthin I haven't seen any mud slinging yet?

no real mud slinger just some dry dirt kicking but were all good now and i hope to be adding something to this thread of yours so please guys dont make me look to bad OK.....

hahaha:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The thing is, how can you verify you have the real cut when all the flowers are suppose to be the real GSC? I have smoked several flowers of the GSC, all slightly different. Without the creator of GSC pointing out the real cut, whoever he is, no one will be sure which cut is the real deal, therefore which flowers are also real. For all we know the imposter could be danker.
I've also smoked several different batches of GSC from the Bay Area & different grower get different results some grow it fire & some grow it super major fire.. I'm juss hoping mine cuts finish like the dank GSC I get in SF.. Real or fake that's what I'm lookin 4.. But I also know its up 2 me 2 bring out the fire out of my cuts..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Even if I flower my cut, I still wont know if it's real because I don't have the real cut to compare it to. Until the breeder comes out and says this is the real cut, we don't know which one is. The guy I know says he bought his GSC from the breeder for 2.5k last year, he says he has the real cut and it does not look like yours. His Thin Mint has the wavy leaf mutant pheno and very dark purple leaves almost black.
I'll know when I smoke the buds if it's what I'm lookin 4.. I'm lookin 4 that bud I get at the Green Door in SF or the bud pics I see on the other site those r the real cuts 2 me.. If I haven't seen or smoked the real deal then that's not the cut I'm lookin 4 b'cuz I fell n love with the ones I've smoked..LOL!!

Shit I still got a 1/2oz GSC, a zip of Platinum Cookies, & a 1/2oz Cookie Monster hidden.. And the cookie monster killed both of the other buds I've smoked..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

no real mud slinger just some dry dirt kicking but were all good now and i hope to be adding something to this thread of yours so please guys dont make me look to bad OK.....

hahaha:)
LOL!! Mud slinging is not acceptable in my thread I hate 2 get dirty.. Dry dirt kicking is ok as long as it don't get on my white kicks..LOL!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

PhMe

PhMe

Most of us here in this thread are trying to verify or want to see it get verify, doesn't mean if I got a cut let say from MakinGoo and he already verify it. I still would not say I have the real one until I myself verify it. It's just like what MakinGoo you won't be 100% sure until you have verify it yourself. That's why we have forum like this to try to educate ourselves and get help from others.

Let's keep it happy here =)

Top Bottom