Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The Faceoff OG did not come from Raredankness but RD does have the cut and they use it in breeding. The Faceoff cut was a tightly held cut that circulated in the Hollywood music industry. It came from an S1 of The Triangle or Ghost cut, too much debate on which one. Nothing beats it right now and it's rarely known. As far as RD, I'm running Moonshine,Long Peaks Blue and GTH#2. The 501st looks good too. I forgot to mention the Real deal Skywalker OG is bomb and should have been added to my list. Cali really does have the best strains.

NORCAL:
GSC
CHERRY PIE
SKYWALKER OG

SOCAL:
FACEOFF OG
SFV OG
ABUSIVE OG
too many other og's to list.
I stand corrected u r rite RareDankness used the FaceOff OG 2 make Doc's OG.. I need 2 grab a pack of DOC's OG I already got Scotts OG.. I need 2 try some of that Face off OG.. What club in SoCal has the best Face Off OG on deck?

N

nightmarecreature

Clubs don't carry the cut. It's rare to find even the flowers in the clubs and when you do it only lasts about three days and it's gone. Remember it's one of the best and rarest of the OG's. I got my cut from the guy who released it to the scene, if possible I try and pay for verified genetics. It was released in 2010 and word is starting to spread about it. It took me 8 months to get it. The bad part about it is that it's a very low yielder but it makes up for it in quality. I don't know who has it but I do know that 50 or so genuine cuts were transported to San Fran Bay.

IMG 0134
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Is the GSC available at iMeds, Aligee? How long is the flowering time on the GSC and does it run after you flip it? if so, how much does it grow? I have a cut that is what call GSC but How do I know? they did say it is a yielder. The bud looked like some granddaddy and smelled like some OG musk. Does that sound right?

soserthc1

soserthc1

so basically a combination of both meaning's but mostly just consider top of the line of the strain with a few exception's .... thanks smokintrees and baba, the response is appreciated... and baba i guess just take pride in the fact they call your strain platinum and not the extra money but that sucks......... respect soser

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Clubs don't carry the cut. It's rare to find even the flowers in the clubs and when you do it only lasts about three days and it's gone. Remember it's one of the best and rarest of the OG's. I got my cut from the guy who released it to the scene, if possible I try and pay for verified genetics. It was released in 2010 and word is starting to spread about it. It took me 8 months to get it. The bad part about it is that it's a very low yielder but it makes up for it in quality. I don't know who has it but I do know that 50 or so genuine cuts were transported to San Fran Bay.

Sounds like a nice strain.. I love a good OG.. I knew cuts wernt available I was hoping a club had the buds on deck.. I'm not headed that way anytime soon but maybe in Nov.. So I thought I could walk in a club & grab a 1/8 or 2.. Oh well maybe someday I'll try some but till then I might get me a pack Of Doc's og & see what I find.. Thanks 4 the info

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Is the GSC available at iMeds, Aligee? How long is the flowering time on the GSC and does it run after you flip it? if so, how much does it grow? I have a cut that is what call GSC but How do I know? they did say it is a yielder. The bud looked like some granddaddy and smelled like some OG musk. Does that sound right?
Aligee & me have never run GSC b4 but from what I've read it goes anywhere from 56-63 days & some even took her to 70 days but it looks done at 49 days but adds extra waight & a heavier high if took longer..she is a mega stretcher & not a high yielder but if trained rite she does ok..

S

smoketrees

ya the face off seems to be slowly getting out there, where before everyone kept her VERY tightly held... I just got a cut of her a couple months back. Always one ive wanted to try... First ive read of it being a S1 of TK or the Ghost.... Ill be interested to see how it stacks compared to the TK, as the tk is without a doubt the best og i have grown (strictly from a quality standpoint).

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ya the face off seems to be slowly getting out there, where before everyone kept her VERY tightly held... I just got a cut of her a couple months back. Always one ive wanted to try... First ive read of it being a S1 of TK or the Ghost.... Ill be interested to see how it stacks compared to the TK, as the tk is without a doubt the best og i have grown (strictly from a quality standpoint).
Nice work on that pick up.. I really need 2 try the Face off & TK if the face off is a small producer then my guess would b S1 from TK b'cuz I think Ghost OG yields pretty good.. But that's juss a guess pulled out of my ass I don't know 4sho..

N

nightmarecreature

No one knows if it's an S1 of the Triangle or Ghost. I read so many different things and it's just like the GSC stories. I read it was the best S1 out 50 TK seeds. I have never tried the TK cut so I can't compare it to faceoff. The lucky people who have tried TK have said its the best of the ogs. I have never even seen the TK cut for sale, trade or know anyone personally who has it in the few years I have been growing. I have not even seen buds of it anywhere.

JAWS

JAWS

Lookin good.. Maybe it's 2 hot this time of year.. If u got a powerful AC u should drop the night time temps 2 see if that helps..

ya GOO that might help with the coloring but i dont see where that would bring any smell to her, its a thought though..

peace:D

got a pack of FACEOFF OG the other day and after reading this im damn glad i did....

N

nightmarecreature

That sucks, doesn't look like the cookie. No mint smell no cookie.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ya GOO that might help with the coloring but i dont see where that would bring any smell to her, its a thought though..

peace:D

got a pack of FACEOFF OG the other day and after reading this im damn glad i did....
That's weird about no smell.. Yea the AC sure won't help u get some smell..
Nice pick up on them seeds

JAWS

JAWS

humm maybe i should pull her out and set her in front of an AC vent and see whats up, at this point what could it hurt...i have a fresh one going in the flower room and 4 clones under floros so if she dies screw it i'll just try with another one, i ve had this one for months and if its not real then ive wasted a crap load of time with what ever the hell she might be......at this point NO ONE can tell me what it is..

peace;)

S

smoketrees

dont put her directly in front of an AC vent with AC air blowing right on her... The air is too dry, and will burn your plants.
The leaves definitely have a VERY gsc look to them, the internodal spacing looks right. Lack of smell and lack of purpling is worrying. What are your temps??? Most of the pics you post of other strains look real happy and dialed, so its hard to say.
Would be interesting if you ran another GSC from a different source like you said you were thinking of doing

Top Bottom