Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GSC is a picky girl.. I bet 4 two weeks she was fighting it.. She was saying feed me,feed me.. U said the food is rite there juss eat.. She said I don't want 2, I don't have 2.. Then she broke down & said I don't know how 2 eat u need 2 feed me.. U said the food is rite there juss eat.. She prolly said ill juss die then since u don't care about me.. Then rite b4 death she decided 2 try out the organic food.. Then she was like ummmm!!! Organic!! Yum!! Yum!! Then started 2 blast off..

I bet that's how it went down!!

KushCompass

KushCompass

GSC is a picky girl.. I bet 4 two weeks she was fighting it.. She was saying feed me,feed me.. U said the food is rite there juss eat.. She said I don't want 2, I don't have 2.. Then she broke down & said I don't know how 2 eat u need 2 feed me.. U said the food is rite there juss eat.. She prolly said ill juss die then since u don't care about me.. Then rite b4 death she decided 2 try out the organic food.. Then she was like ummmm!!! Organic!! Yum!! Yum!! Then started 2 blast off..

I bet that's how it went down!!

Hahaha that was some funny shit man!

slausongardens

slausongardens

thats prolly exactly what she does. like 2 or 3 out of 20 took the fuck off the other day like doubled so i think thats what it is, theyre slow at first till the roots fill out and then they just take off no looking back. og's do that too. first two weeks they barely then after that they just triple in days. its crazy

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Not only that but it's been a year this month on all the additives & he told me the shelf life was 1yr so I'm not sure if I can use the rest of my additives after this month

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GSC #2 day 65

Not GSC but I'm happy its lookin & smelling very nice..this strain gots a crazy super bomb straight chemical cleaner funk going.. It's very funky like some kind of OG/Chem/Diesel all blended 2gether hopefully it's super Stoney 2..

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah! Looks like it may be a keeper anyway huh?!! Never go wrong with a genetic background like that! Definitely gonna be a tasty bitch! Awesome job growing her out Goo!!
Quest

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hell yeah! Looks like it may be a keeper anyway huh?!! Never go wrong with a genetic background like that! Definitely gonna be a tasty bitch! Awesome job growing her out Goo!!
Quest
Thanks.. It sure smells hella dank.. I love interesting smells from weed.. & this strain sure has that crazy different sent.. I hope the crazy sent = crazy taste & super Stoney

EVOKE

EVOKE

ok MG what the fuck bro those pics are fuckn out of this world... straight killer i know u got some cuts off those ladies....that cherry pie is looking mind boggling purple purple purple gawd dayum... mad props brah....

Top Bottom